Brexit Satire

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:47 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:You have no idea what I have done! Peple lose their jobs any time I am provoked. I tore the Scottish Childrens Reporter Administration to shreads, using their own lack of evidence against them. My reward for exposing incogruincy was a huge smill from the Seriff after I was reminded I forgot my jacket. It was so easy I was a bit disheartend at the conclusion. That is the most recent I alone did. No lawer or assistace from you or anyone else. What have you done? How many legislative documents have you read and used? I am well known by name in the "system"!

No one has a clue what you're rambling on about now Art.
You sound like someone in need of medication to be honest.
People lose their jobs when you're provoked?
Why were you involved with the children's administration in court?
You were disheartened at the conclusion .... why?
Did anyone lose their jobs?
capital letters! ADMINISTRATION is identified in NASA's Congressional Ratification 1959, giving them arbitrary Authority over your air space from the ground up. Corporate regulations. Like how China refused to buy opium from East India Company and Britain captured Hong Kong after a scirmish with army. They accused a 5 year old of committing an offence buy not be at school with out permission for 112 half days.

The child was out of school because of the opium wars and it was NASA that won it?
Art you're posting garbled rubbish.
You may well understand what you're on about but the idea is others understand what you're saying too. :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:04 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:You have no idea what I have done! Peple lose their jobs any time I am provoked. I tore the Scottish Childrens Reporter Administration to shreads, using their own lack of evidence against them. My reward for exposing incogruincy was a huge smill from the Seriff after I was reminded I forgot my jacket. It was so easy I was a bit disheartend at the conclusion. That is the most recent I alone did. No lawer or assistace from you or anyone else. What have you done? How many legislative documents have you read and used? I am well known by name in the "system"!

No one has a clue what you're rambling on about now Art.
You sound like someone in need of medication to be honest.
People lose their jobs when you're provoked?
Why were you involved with the children's administration in court?
You were disheartened at the conclusion .... why?
Did anyone lose their jobs?
capital letters! ADMINISTRATION is identified in NASA's Congressional Ratification 1959, giving them arbitrary Authority over your air space from the ground up. Corporate regulations. Like how China refused to buy opium from East India Company and Britain captured Hong Kong after a scirmish with army. They accused a 5 year old of committing an offence buy not be at school with out permission for 112 half days.

The child was out of school because of the opium wars and it was NASA that won it?
Art you're posting garbled rubbish.
You may well understand what you're on about but the idea is others understand what you're saying too. :dunno:
:dunno: I tell you what the ADMINISTRATION is, and what they do all the time. How is that so hard to understand? A child below the age of comprihending right from wrong can't be lawfully accused of a crime, yet alone convicted. But it seems they wangled their way round the Law's of the land by making fiscal offences against children.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 am

Then when a parent reacts as most do. They can then use the criminal charge against the parent. Daughters mum would probably have been charged with contempt of court? The generated revinue from my Daughters name! And the childrens panel was an eclesiastical commission comprising of the parish minister and two of his congregation. Who's opinions where derived on the diabolical report social servises submitted. Two hours a girl not even in her twenties evaluated my ex. And not a sigle word was true except for our names and we seperated. I refused to take part in the interview yet some how they managed to provide the panel with a psychological profile of me? The bloods, crypts and dhesh look like babies throwing rattles compared to the state. They look at you as cash cows and milk it with arbitry offences. It is sick, twisted and highly disturbing. Making criminals out of people because the state can't balance its books.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:19 am

art0hur0moh wrote:Then when a parent reacts as most do. They can then use the criminal charge against the parent. Daughters mum would probably have been charged with contempt of court? The generated revinue from my Daughters name! And the childrens panel was an eclesiastical commission comprising of the parish minister and two of his congregation. Who's opinions where derived on the diabolical report social servises submitted. Two hours a girl not even in her twenties evaluated my ex. And not a sigle word was true except for our names and we seperated. I refused to take part in the interview yet some how they managed to provide the panel with a psychological profile of me? The bloods, crypts and dhesh look like babies throwing rattles compared to the state. They look at you as cash cows and milk it with arbitry offences. It is sick, twisted and highly disturbing. Making criminals out of people because the state can't balance its books.

Children's Panels in Scotland make important legal decisions at children’s hearings protecting vulnerable children and young people across Scotland.

I am very sad and concerned to hear that your child was regarded as vulnerable.

It would be extremely unusual for that particular diagnosis to be made without very good reason.

However, the panels are made up of trained volunteers, not politicians, so not voting isn't relevant.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:31 am

Am flob gah boom dust special time wonga dip bloo spot captain creche de fall simp pop ..... :ooer:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fair's fair » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:As for factual unbiased posting.. :gigglesnshit:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/opendemocracy/

Seriously. Are you deliberately misleading or unknowingly doing so?

Media Bias Fact Check gets most of its 'facts' from Wikipedia and rates Cosmopolitan magazine as extreme left wing.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/sc ... edia/2342/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cosmopolitan/
Fair's fair

Postby Cannydc » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Am flob gah boom dust special time wonga dip bloo spot captain creche de fall simp pop ..... :ooer:

But..........the E-mails !!
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Am flob gah boom dust special time wonga dip bloo spot captain creche de fall simp pop ..... :ooer:

But..........the E-mails !!

It was Putin ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:16 pm

UK house prices set to Crash 35% after #brexit .... yeah, but at least we have got our country back innit...!!.... #Gammon

:more beer: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:Image

UK house prices set to Crash 35% after #brexit .... yeah, but at least we have got our country back innit...!!.... #Gammon

:Hiya: Mungo!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

:Hiya: Mungo!!!

Naw, that's Puzzles in 10 years time!! :rofl:

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 am

So you haven't read any legislation, yet deem yourselves worthy of passing judgement over and above those whose words you subjugate yourselves to? And the beast wil have seven heads, greed lust,gluttony, sloth, (can't recal the rest?)
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:53 am

Canny is at least right by saying it is I who will deliver myself from the evil one. Do not add more or take away from the Word.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:35 am

art0hur0moh wrote:So you haven't read any legislation, yet deem yourselves worthy of passing judgement over and above those whose words you subjugate yourselves to? And the beast wil have seven heads, greed lust,gluttony, sloth, (can't recal the rest?)

I think we are beginning to get a picture of what the 'problem' might have been....

Vulnerable indeed.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:49 am

Peoples vote. So the ignorant racists who shouldn't have been asked to vote/didnt know what they were voting for should now be trusted to vote again? In a rigged vote designed to split the leave vote. You know you've spent so long with your head up your arse telling yourself thst people you disagree with are thick that you àctually belueve it. Its yet another remoaner ploy to subvert the largest democratic mandate in YK history.

Iys chequers or no deal. The remoaners playing politics rather than national interest will secure no deal.

Thank you :cuppaT: you are and always were the thick ones.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive