Brexit Satire

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:An election will happen when it happens, but the outcome will be decided by Brexit.l


No it won't
By May 2022 Brexit will be a distant memory.


You seriously believe that the Tory handling of Brexit will have no bearing on the result of the next election, whenever it happens ?

Boy, are you deluded.

However, I can tell you a few things that won't have an effect. Labour "anti-Semitism", Corbyn "was a spy", and Corbyn "is a friend of terrorists"...


You still believe that Corbyn will be PM by Christmas 2017 as he said at Glastonbury?
Or maybe he'll be PM by the end of 2018 as he said on national TV?

And you think that I'm deluded?
(hint: check the latest polls in the above post)
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Revolution Returns to Europe. How and Why

What is happening today in France is one of the most significant political developments on the European continent after the collapse of the Soviet Union almost thirty years ago.

It is one of the most radical, deepest and dynamic challenges to modern European capitalism in decades, both in terms of method – the direct, mass mobilisation of people, of the “masses”, their dramatic entry on to the stage of history – as well as in terms of the depth of the movement, as in its demands, which directly question the political and, implicitly but clearly, the social regime.(**). In particular, it is evenly spread throughout France, rather than being restricted to the capital.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/revolutio ... hy/5664865
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:46 pm

France is burning and UK Media is Covering It Up
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Brexit Satire Soubury is a nazi

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:22 pm

phpBB [video]
:pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Brexiters confused over left and right? They've never been the brightest bulbs in the box. :off head:
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:07 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:An election will happen when it happens, but the outcome will be decided by Brexit.l


No it won't
By May 2022 Brexit will be a distant memory.


You seriously believe that the Tory handling of Brexit will have no bearing on the result of the next election, whenever it happens ?

Boy, are you deluded.

However, I can tell you a few things that won't have an effect. Labour "anti-Semitism", Corbyn "was a spy", and Corbyn "is a friend of terrorists"...


You still believe that Corbyn will be PM by Christmas 2017 as he said at Glastonbury?
Or maybe he'll be PM by the end of 2018 as he said on national TV?

And you think that I'm deluded?
(hint: check the latest polls in the above post)


Is that the Tories collectively waving a jolly hello to the nation? Oh no....they are drowning. And the brick in their sack is Brexit.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14135
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire Soubury is a nazi

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:
phpBB [video]
:pmsl:


So the platforms aren't there to stop Steve Bray and SODEM, they're an anti gammon initiative instead...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Ah, James Goddard. Last heard shouting for 'OFFICERS TO TAKE THEIR HANDS OFF OF MY NECK' while being at least a metre away from said officers.

He likes to abuse the Souse for some reason... :dunno:

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Sobering...

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Such was the official fuss after “yellow vest” protesters harassed and verbally abused Anna Soubry outside parliament, that a day later the few activists who had turned up again were being so low key they had not even donned their trademark garments.

“They’re in that bag,” said one man, who like all those present declined to be identified. “We’ll put them on when there’s more of us. The police are after all of us, so we’ve got to be careful.”

With police having promised to respond to any future incidents, six police vans were parked opposite parliament and officers greatly outnumbered the men, some of whom identified themselves instead with union flag bobble hats.


https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... llow-vests

Gosh...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Another nail in Treeza's Brexit, as parliament votes to insist that if (when) her deal is voted down she MUST return to parliament within 3 working days to inform them of Plan B...
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14135
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:55 pm

Cannydc wrote:Another nail in Treeza's Brexit, as parliament votes to insist that if (when) her deal is voted down she MUST return to parliament within 3 working days to inform them of Plan B...


I hope that our leave leaning viewers are getting their fill of sovereignty, they must be made up!
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:01 pm

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby B2B » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Another nail in Treeza's Brexit, as parliament votes to insist that if (when) her deal is voted down she MUST return to parliament within 3 working days to inform them of Plan B...


I hope that our leave leaning viewers are getting their fill of sovereignty, they must be made up!

It’s great to see May continuing the pretence that she’s actually doing her best for the Leavers.
They must be blind if they can’t see what is really going on.
There’s never ever been any serious attempt to Leave on favourable terms.
Remain will win the day. Eventually.
User avatar
B2B
 

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Stooo wrote:Ah, James Goddard. Last heard shouting for 'OFFICERS TO TAKE THEIR HANDS OFF OF MY NECK' while being at least a metre away from said officers.

He likes to abuse the Souse for some reason... :dunno:




Well. the little Fascist shite won't be making any more money through Paypal. :canny:


'Yellow jacket' protester James Goddard booted off Facebook and Paypal

Protesters' behaviour has been branded "fascism" after MPs were hounded around Westminster
His Facebook page was taken down at around 5pm today, with his Paypal donation page removed shortly after.
In a statement, Facebook said: “We have removed James Goddard’s Facebook pages and groups for violating our policies on hate speech. We will not tolerate hate speech on Facebook which creates an environment of intimidation and which may provoke real-world violence.”
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... s-13830099

Excellent news. :shoot: :more beer:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests