Brexit Satire

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:50 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:Eee, you don't say? :roll:

So the strap-line is true then, you fucking moron? :pmsl:


Don't worry your little self about it
Everyone knows who the moron is.
Your posting history is self-condemning.

Like this you mean?

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways

Shechita - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita

They don’t like our schools so they start their own
Jewish primary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/271_jewish_primary_schoo.htm
Jewish secondary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/272_jewish_secondary_sch.htm


They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
Image

They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
Beth Din - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din


Now, stop trolling the News section. :shake head:



You have a problem McAz

I have searched all of my posts since I first joined this forum.
I mentioned the word "Jew" or it's derivatives twice (not counting this post)

I have searched your posts
Do you know how many times you have mentioned the word "Jew"?
More than 350

You are the obsessed one.
You have a problem
You are the racist.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Did you not post this anti-Semitic rant, Bungle ?

There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society.

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are.

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways.

They don’t like our schools so they start their own.

Or was that some other Jew hater ???
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14135
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:Did you not post this anti-Semitic rant, Bungle ?

There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society.

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are.

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways.

They don’t like our schools so they start their own.

Or was that some other Jew hater ???


You must have me mistaken for someone else
I'm not the one who racially abused your wife.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Let's keep to the topic or I'll lock the thread and clear it up.

Which is ballache on a Friday night.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 pm

MungoBrush wrote:You have a problem McAz

I have searched all of my posts since I first joined this forum.
I mentioned the word "Jew" or it's derivatives twice (not counting this post)

I have searched your posts
Do you know how many times you have mentioned the word "Jew"?
More than 350

You are the obsessed one.
You have a problem
You are the racist.


If you did not mean Jew here...

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways

Shechita - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita

They don’t like our schools so they start their own
Jewish primary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/271_jewish_primary_schoo.htm
Jewish secondary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/272_jewish_secondary_sch.htm


They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
Image

They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
Beth Din - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din


...then who did you mean? :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 37438
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:14 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Did you not post this anti-Semitic rant, Bungle ?

There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society.

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are.

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways.

They don’t like our schools so they start their own.

Or was that some other Jew hater ???


You must have me mistaken for someone else
I'm not the one who racially abused your wife.


No-one racially abused my wife, and your attempt to divert is poor, bordering on pathetic. Were they not your words ? I am always happy to apologise profusely if you weren't the author of such blatantly anti-Semitic comments.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14135
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Stooo wrote:Let's keep to the topic or I'll lock the thread and clear it up.

Which is ballache on a Friday night.

Apologies, Stooo - I didn't see your post - new thread started in order for Dungo to clear his name.
Last edited by McAz on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 37438
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Stooo wrote:Let's keep to the topic or I'll lock the thread and clear it up.

Which is ballache on a Friday night.


Oops, missed that too - apologies Stooo.

Just been over to the DM to read comments on delaying Brexit - the keyboard warriors are out in force and threatening that 'France was nothing'...
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14135
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Let's keep to the topic or I'll lock the thread and clear it up.

Which is ballache on a Friday night.

Apologies, Stooo - I didn't see your post.


Shit happens.

I'm taking part in a street demo tomorrow and I need some inspiration that won't involve self-harm to the people that I'm talking to... :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Let's keep to the topic or I'll lock the thread and clear it up.

Which is ballache on a Friday night.

Apologies, Stooo - I didn't see your post.


Shit happens.

I'm taking part in a street demo tomorrow and I need some inspiration that won't involve self-harm to the people that I'm talking to... :ooer:


Please cleanse this thread of it's contaminants - and good wishes for tomorrow. :cheers:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 37438
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Let's keep to the topic or I'll lock the thread and clear it up.

Which is ballache on a Friday night.

Apologies, Stooo - I didn't see your post.


Shit happens.

I'm taking part in a street demo tomorrow and I need some inspiration that won't involve self-harm to the people that I'm talking to... :ooer:


Please cleanse this thread of it's contaminants - and good wishes for tomorrow. :cheers:


Frankly, I can't be arsed. Too busy cooking tea for myself and the impoverished student :laughing:

Bollocks to Brexit stickers are on standby, boots polished and bEUret brushed; my LD polo is ready to rock and roll as well (on top of my jumper obs). Mini cam is on charge (MUVI) because you can't take a chance in this day and age...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Let's keep to the topic or I'll lock the thread and clear it up.

Which is ballache on a Friday night.

Apologies, Stooo - I didn't see your post.


Shit happens.

I'm taking part in a street demo tomorrow and I need some inspiration that won't involve self-harm to the people that I'm talking to... :ooer:


Please cleanse this thread of it's contaminants - and good wishes for tomorrow. :cheers:


Frankly, I can't be arsed. Too busy cooking tea for myself and the impoverished student :laughing:

Bollocks to Brexit stickers are on standby, boots polished and bEUret brushed; my LD polo is ready to rock and roll as well (on top of my jumper obs). Mini cam is on charge (MUVI) because you can't take a chance in this day and age...


Pity
I was hoping you could delete all of McAz's toxic fake posts

You polished your boots?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 pm

MungoBrush wrote:Pity
I was hoping you could delete all of McAz's toxic fake posts

You polished your boots?


I bull them, old habits and all that.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90425
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Pity
I was hoping you could delete all of McAz's toxic fake posts

You polished your boots?


I bull them, old habits and all that.


Is that the same as a spit and polish?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:43 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Pity
I was hoping you could delete all of McAz's toxic fake posts

You polished your boots?


I bull them, old habits and all that.


Is that the same as a spit and polish?


Must be spit, must be a classic yellow duster, must be small, light circles and must be Kiwi black polish.

And when done, to do the final gloss, hold toecap under gentle running cold water and gently polish using cotton wool...
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14135
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests