Brexit Satire

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby calitom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:56 pm

If we leave our mommy the EU then everything will go bad......Why? Because 'they' told us.

do you people realize what weak little serfs you are? Grow up and be like real men and women --the ones who won the brexit vote for the UK.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:30 labour MPs to back Theresas deal to stop hard Brexit.

Nige, are you off to libdems again? :gigglesnshit:


If he really lives in North Norfolk (hard to tell because he posts so much garbage) then he is already represented by an excellent LibDem MP Norman Lamb

At the last election he won by a 6.7% margin

By contrast, the Labour candidate was one of only about 8 in the whole country whose vote % actually decreased.
No doubt caused by Cannydc’s campaigning.


My MP is the vile Liz Truss... Like Brexit, I have yet to hear a single redeeming feature about this creature.

As for posting garbage, Mungo, look no further than the mirror.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12643
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:56 am

Image

"Dash it, Carruthers, those Remoaner chaps are absolute bounders"- Logan.

:pmsl: :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 am

calitom wrote:If we leave our mommy the EU then everything will go bad......Why? Because 'they' told us.

do you people realize what weak little serfs you are? Grow up and be like real men and women --the ones who won the brexit vote for the UK.



Hi Tom, please can you list all the benefits of Brexit?
I keep asking if there is a single one but nobody seems to be able to publish them.
You however sound rather confident as to Brexit being a force for good with many benefits.
Please can you list all benefits of Brexit for the UK and all its citizens?

I look forward to a rather large list...
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30275
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi Tom I'll make it easier .... just one positive thing for the people of this country .... just one.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5933
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Charlie Fucking Mullins, legend... :mrgreen:

Image
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86675
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Not so much satirical but apparently fact though i did find it somewhat amusing!

Irish cheesemaker stockpiling cheddar in case of no-deal Brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... eal-brexit


This however is not amusing and shows what a desperate lot Brexiters are.

Tax chief received death threats over Brexit cost estimate

The head of HMRC received two death threats after disclosing that a post-Brexit customs option preferred by Brexiters would cost up to £20bn.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... t-estimate
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 pm

Stooo wrote:Charlie Fucking Mullins, legend... :mrgreen:


Been asked by the council to remove them...i imagine he's told 'em BOLLOCKS! :mrgreen:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/pimlico-plumbers-owner-funds-billboards-fighting-brexit-1-5729406
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:Charlie Fucking Mullins, legend... :mrgreen:


Been asked by the council to remove them...i imagine he's told 'em BOLLOCKS! :mrgreen:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/pimlico-plumbers-owner-funds-billboards-fighting-brexit-1-5729406


I'm going to have to get a Pimlico Plumbers sweat to go with my bEUert, you've got to mix and match...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86675
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:Charlie Fucking Mullins, legend... :mrgreen:


Been asked by the council to remove them...i imagine he's told 'em BOLLOCKS! :mrgreen:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/pimlico-plumbers-owner-funds-billboards-fighting-brexit-1-5729406


I'm going to have to get a Pimlico Plumbers sweat to go with my bEUert, you've got to mix and match...

Just been reading up on the legal case brought over the Sex Pistols "Never Mind The Bollocks". I knew they won the case but couldn't remember the detail. It's well worth reading for the court room hilarity among the senior wigs...not to mention the peeping policewoman who confiscated a couple of albums for evidence, then arrested the record shop manager for indecency! :laughing:

http://www.bombedoutpunk.com/history/legal-bollocks-the-infamous-sex-pistols-prosecution/
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:03 pm

There goes the rebate, never to return.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/uk-ca ... 55550.html
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86675
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:11 pm

How lovely to have a Royal wedding to cover up this shower of shit.

Ministers finally gave ground on a series of ‘secret’ Brexit reports that outline the economic impact on 58 sectors of quitting the EU, from aerospace and aviation to tourism and legal services.

On Monday, the Brexit Select Committee of MPs - and its counterpart in the Lords - was handed the 800-page document.

However, it was not without more controversy as the Government has cut out anything it feels could harm the UK’s negotiations with the EU.

Brexit Committee members will meet on Tuesday morning to discuss which part of the report can be made public, but some are already furious the Government chose to edit the document before handing it over.

Labour MP Seema Malhotra, who sits on the Committee, said: “We cannot and should not be short-changed. The public and Parliament must no longer be kept in the dark.”


https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... fe09b9b197

:roll:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86675
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Not so much satirical but apparently fact though i did find it somewhat amusing!

Irish cheesemaker stockpiling cheddar in case of no-deal Brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... eal-brexit


This however is not amusing and shows what a desperate lot Brexiters are.

Tax chief received death threats over Brexit cost estimate

The head of HMRC received two death threats after disclosing that a post-Brexit customs option preferred by Brexiters would cost up to £20bn.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... t-estimate


Blessed are the Cheesemakers.... (one for Tom the skyfairy man there)
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12643
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Not so much satirical but apparently fact though i did find it somewhat amusing!

Irish cheesemaker stockpiling cheddar in case of no-deal Brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... eal-brexit


This however is not amusing and shows what a desperate lot Brexiters are.

Tax chief received death threats over Brexit cost estimate

The head of HMRC received two death threats after disclosing that a post-Brexit customs option preferred by Brexiters would cost up to £20bn.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... t-estimate


Blessed are the Cheesemakers.... (one for Tom the skyfairy man there)


The cheesemakers you say?

Irish cheesemaker stockpiling cheddar in case of no-deal Brexit
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86675
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests