Brexit Satire

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:49 pm

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:36 pm

I am dreading our departure.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29143
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:I am dreading our departure.


This should scare the shit out of you then
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:09 pm

Some 20,000 people were questioned in a Survation poll for Channel 4 which estimated 105 local authority areas that voted Leave in 2016 would now be carried by the Remain side. (MSN Today)

But let's continue ever downwards. :sad:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31343
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:02 am

Does democracy allow for people changing their minds.
Thought not.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:37 am

McAz wrote:Some 20,000 people were questioned in a Survation poll for Channel 4 which estimated 105 local authority areas that voted Leave in 2016 would now be carried by the Remain side. (MSN Today)

But let's continue ever downwards. :sad:


54% Remain 46% Leave

Even the Sunderland Massive are seeing the light.

The People's Vote is coming.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:50 am

I wish I shared your optimism.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31343
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:Some 20,000 people were questioned in a Survation poll for Channel 4 which estimated 105 local authority areas that voted Leave in 2016 would now be carried by the Remain side. (MSN Today)

But let's continue ever downwards. :sad:


54% Remain 46% Leave

Even the Sunderland Massive are seeing the light.

The People's Vote is coming.


We can but hope. :thumbsup:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29143
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:Some 20,000 people were questioned in a Survation poll for Channel 4 which estimated 105 local authority areas that voted Leave in 2016 would now be carried by the Remain side. (MSN Today)

But let's continue ever downwards. :sad:


54% Remain 46% Leave

Even the Sunderland Massive are seeing the light.

The People's Vote is coming.


We can but hope. :thumbsup:


You can do more, write to your MP!
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:09 pm

The E-mail is in the post !

Trouble is, she (Liz Truss) suffers from selective deafness - especially if the Maybot tells her to.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Cannydc wrote:The E-mail is in the post !

Trouble is, she (Liz Truss) suffers from selective deafness - especially if the Maybot tells her to.


Every little helps. The latest credible poll is at 54% remain, we're losing around 1500 jobs a day and prices are going up while house prices are failing. We've gone from the top of the G7 list of economic growth to the bottom in two years. and I have yet to see unicorns on the horizon...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:The E-mail is in the post !

Trouble is, she (Liz Truss) suffers from selective deafness - especially if the Maybot tells her to.


Every little helps. The latest credible poll is at 54% remain, we're losing around 1500 jobs a day and prices are going up while house prices are failing. We've gone from the top of the G7 list of economic growth to the bottom in two years. and I have yet to see unicorns on the horizon...


In the C4 poll, the East of England came out with a 51-49 Leave result - rather closer than the 56-44 in the referendum.

Will it give her and other Tory East Anglia MPs food for thought ? I doubt it.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:The E-mail is in the post !

Trouble is, she (Liz Truss) suffers from selective deafness - especially if the Maybot tells her to.


Every little helps. The latest credible poll is at 54% remain, we're losing around 1500 jobs a day and prices are going up while house prices are failing. We've gone from the top of the G7 list of economic growth to the bottom in two years. and I have yet to see unicorns on the horizon...


In the C4 poll, the East of England came out with a 51-49 Leave result - rather closer than the 56-44 in the referendum.

Will it give her and other Tory East Anglia MPs food for thought ? I doubt it.


I'm in cow country now, away from god's waiting room. I'm planning a meeting with my local CC in the near future.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:
In the C4 poll, the East of England came out with a 51-49 Leave result - rather closer than the 56-44 in the referendum.

Will it give her and other Tory East Anglia MPs food for thought ? I doubt it.


LOL.

2 years of relentless scaremongering from the establishment and the media and you lot still can't win :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4032
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:02 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
In the C4 poll, the East of England came out with a 51-49 Leave result - rather closer than the 56-44 in the referendum.

Will it give her and other Tory East Anglia MPs food for thought ? I doubt it.


LOL.

2 years of relentless scaremongering from the establishment and the media and you lot still can't win :gigglesnshit:


I suggest you take a look at Maybot's latest 'ideas for a Brexit deal' to see who is winning. The reaction of the arch-Brexiteers might also give you a clue.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests