Labour Will Win the Next British Election. Jeremy Corbyn

Labour Will Win the Next British Election. Jeremy Corbyn

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:05 am

As the tired, weak, dispute-driven, Conservative government flounders onwards towards an ignominious and disastrous Brexit departure from the European Union, the majority of the electorate in Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, London, Cardiff and Glasgow eagerly await the election and installation of a Labour administration to take control.

A new, exciting dawn awaits Britain as essential services such as road, rail, mass transport systems and public utilities are taken back into British public ownership from their current foreign owners.

Banking and financial services in the City will be closely controlled and monitored to root out the corruption that is endemic in boardrooms throughout London as remuneration committees vote themselves and their friends ever increasing bonuses running into many millions annually as workers struggle on year-on-year under a pay freeze.

Commuters and communities will see an immediate change as priorities shift from the top 5% to the rest of society.

The corrupt ‘money for honours’ system that has given the country a swollen, puffed-up, moneyed House of ermine-clad peers who scratch each other’s backs as they disrupt the business of Parliament, will suffer a radical overhaul.

The sick and disabled will be able to eat again as the oppressive Conservative legislation that deprived them of proper food, medical attention, health benefits and housing is reversed and instead of taxing the poor out of existence, the tax-avoiding cohorts of hedge fund managers, bankers and City traders will be caught in a new net, operated by a vigilant Inland Revenue that will have no truck with the large accounting firms that are hired to audit but edit instead.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/labour-wi ... it/5651805

:cuppaT:

Change Is Coming!

Re: Labour Will Win the Next British Election. Jeremy Corbyn

Postby Cannydc » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:27 am

Cue a few D List celebs promising to leave if Labour gets in....
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:51 am

Cannydc wrote:Cue a few D List celebs promising to leave if Labour gets in....

Oh yes. And you of course.
Moving to Thailand I believe.
Obviously scared of a Labour government wrecking this country if it should ever get elected.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:00 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Cue a few D List celebs promising to leave if Labour gets in....

Oh yes. And you of course.
Moving to Thailand I believe.
Obviously scared of a Labour government wrecking this country if it should ever get elected.

My list of priorities is no concern of yours, but a warm beach, a cold beer and a life with no financial cares are all in there.

As for being 'scared of a future Labour government' - I suggest you read back your own pathetic, paranoid posts.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:01 am

Theresa May said her government was going to ensure there could never be a Labour government again.
What did she mean?
Surely it's down to the electorate not her?
Well the electorate may well vote in a Labour government but it may well turn out to be an impotent government for the simple reason that her government have put this country into massive debt and lost our AAA credit rating.
That could well mean that a Labour government cannot borrow money to bring back or to change anything.
Without the capacity to borrow the NHS will not be returned to the people the bankers will be able to continue on as they are the infrastucture work won't go ahead.
The media will not educate the public about why the Labour government is impotent.
It will carry on with its propaganda for the few against the many.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gigabit » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:23 am

Labour will see an end to neoliberalism.
Gigabit

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:36 am

Gigabit wrote:Labour will see an end to neoliberalism.

If they can afford to under the stresses of economic warfare set against them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:15 pm

JC/JM has talked about setting up a national investment bank. Not sure what the details are but it may be an opportunity to end fractional reserve lending by using the national investment bank owned by the state instead of the private Bank of England.

*BoE is nationalised in the same way RBS was. The UK government had no say in the running of that or access to it's balance sheets and day to day running and nor does it the BoE.

Labour pledges national investment bank to mobilise £500bn

Shadow chancellor also promises to build network of regional banks to ‘rebuild Britain’s industries after years of neglect’

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... lise-500bn
Fletch

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Labour will need a good couple of terms to reverse this rot.

It will be a great day when that work begins!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Right-wingers keep resorting to abuse and smears because they know they'd lose the debate on policy

It's actually heartwarming to see that they believe that their only route to success is a deliberate effort to toxify and debase political discourse with abuse, and smears, and lies, in the desperate hope that this muck-slinging stops people from talking about political policies.

Postby Wilson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:Right-wingers keep resorting to abuse and smears because they know they'd lose the debate on policy

It's actually heartwarming to see that they believe that their only route to success is a deliberate effort to toxify and debase political discourse with abuse, and smears, and lies, in the desperate hope that this muck-slinging stops people from talking about political policies.

Yep, it's a tried and tested tactic that's been used to manipulate democracy since democracy began. However, since social media the game has changed and they're floundering horribly. It's great!
Wilson

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Wilson wrote:
Guest wrote:Right-wingers keep resorting to abuse and smears because they know they'd lose the debate on policy

Yep, it's a tried and tested tactic that's been used to manipulate democracy since democracy began. However, since social media the game has changed and they're floundering horribly. It's great!

I just responded to a quitter by offering him a hug in a heated exchange, he just buggered off (I did like his response though) :twirl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Wilson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:

I just responded to a quitter by offering him a hug in a heated exchange, he just buggered off (I did like his response though) :twirl:

A quitter? :dunno:
Wilson

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Wilson wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:

Leave voter, I try not to use 'gammon' because it causes tears.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Wilson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:

Leave voter, I try not to use 'gammon' because it causes tears.

Ahh :gigglesnshit:
I noticed today on Twitter Tories have now decided that the term "gammon" is antisemitic. Talk about desperate!

I had it for tea last night, delicious!
Wilson

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs