Do you like your MP?

Re: Do you like your MP?

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:05 am

Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Of course they would say that.

It was untrue.

That pompous windbag Kinnock was never popular enough to be PM.

Lived in Ealing, I often drove past his house, I thought him a nice guy but rows in the local indian (allegedly) made him seem a bit of a bully.
Red blinds incidentally

He should've supported the minors.

Were the under 16's striking at the time?

Postby Wilson » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:10 am

Guest wrote:
Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It was untrue.

Lived in Ealing, I often drove past his house, I thought him a nice guy but rows in the local indian (allegedly) made him seem a bit of a bully.
Red blinds incidentally

Oops. :gigglesnshit:
Wilson

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:31 am

Guest wrote:
Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It was untrue.

Red blinds incidentally

:gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:15 pm

My local Labour MP defeated a Tory at last year's GE. He lives 10 minutes walk from me in an ordinary terraced house so he hasn't got ideas above his station. He's against free schools and academies and believes a by-pass should be built rather than the vanity project bridges over the river that the Tory wanted built which wouldn't have solved the town's traffic problems in any way whatsoever. He also previously worked in a community centre that helped the unemployed and low paid so he has first hand knowledge of the problems faced by the poor.

He's a bit of a centrist politically but no way a red Tory so yes I do like him and I think he's good for the town.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:My local Labour MP defeated a Tory at last year's GE. He lives 10 minutes walk from me in an ordinary terraced house so he hasn't got ideas above his station. He's against free schools and academies and believes a by-pass should be built rather than the vanity project bridges over the river that the Tory wanted built which wouldn't have solved the town's traffic problems in any way whatsoever. He also previously worked in a community centre that helped the unemployed and low paid so he has first hand knowledge of the problems faced by the poor.

He's a bit of a centrist politically but no way a red Tory so yes I do like him and I think he's good for the town.

He sounds like my MP
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Wilson » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:My local Labour MP defeated a Tory at last year's GE. He lives 10 minutes walk from me in an ordinary terraced house so he hasn't got ideas above his station. He's against free schools and academies and believes a by-pass should be built rather than the vanity project bridges over the river that the Tory wanted built which wouldn't have solved the town's traffic problems in any way whatsoever. He also previously worked in a community centre that helped the unemployed and low paid so he has first hand knowledge of the problems faced by the poor.

Mine was only elected last year too.
Our Tory boy MP's face when he realised he'd lost to a "Corbynista" community activist with no political background was wonderful! :canny:
I canvas with her regularly and it's clear she'll get an increased majority next time. Whatever way people lean politically, they know when someone gives a shit about them.
Wilson

Postby calitom » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:10 pm

My MP is Jethro Q. Walrustitty .

Top notch.
calitom

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs