Corbyn - The most racist UK politician since Enoch Powell

Re: Corbyn - The most racist UK politician since Enoch Powell

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I didn’t say you said it. It’s what this whole debacle is about. Corbyn wants to be able to criticise what the Israeli govt are doing without being labelled anti-Semitic.
I’ve never said someone’s racist for criticising Islam, I’ve criticised aspects of it myself. Where do you dream up these scenarios? You’re obsessed with Islam, this thread is about anti semitism but you’re still concerned that someone somewhere has spotted that you have some dubious views about different races and are trying to cover up for it in this thread by throwing around false accusations.

The relevance is that those on the left tend to belong to the 'everything is racist' crowd, something that commonly manifests itself in accusations of islamophobia, whenever anything negative is said about islam. Now those same people are banging on about a 'free speech clause' so they can have a pop at Jews without being thought of as anti-Semitic or racist themselves. If you're unable to see the double standards in that, that's your misfortune.

False accusations? LoL. In a discussion about the Manchester Ariana Grande concert bombing, you were accusing people of being 'paranoid unemployed racists'

Your generalisations about the left are a bit lame Red. Can you be more specific, link me to the thread where I said that.

Here you go - people were being told to be vigilant, and someone reported a nervous-acting hijab wearer shortly before the bomb went off. You said it was a paranoid racist. You went on to question my employment, as apparently 'unemployed people need something to hate' LoL

You were fucking hilarious in that thread

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 3#p1304171

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 0#p1304761

So I didn’t actually say what you said I said in the way you’re claiming I said it. Thanks for confirming.
The unemployed thing was asked much later, people with too much time on their hands tend to dwell on things, wow you remembered that from a year ago. That’s super vigilant! :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Fletch wrote:I asked you further back how the clause was worded but you may have missed it.

Does it say 'anyone is free to have a go at Jews'?

What is the wording?

You're possibly the worst anti-Semitic in forumland, and I have no intention of going round in circles and splitting hairs with you, as you are prone to do.

That a 'free speech clause' has even been suggested, is enough to highlight the double standards of the left.

I hope you can back up that claim. He’s a pain but I’ve never seen anything anti Semitic in his posts.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:01 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Fletch wrote:I asked you further back how the clause was worded but you may have missed it.

What is the wording?

You're possibly the worst anti-Semitic in forumland, and I have no intention of going round in circles and splitting hairs with you, as you are prone to do.

That a 'free speech clause' has even been suggested, is enough to highlight the double standards of the left.

I hope you can back up that claim. He’s a pain but I’ve never seen anything anti Semitic in his posts.

:bored: He's a Tory troll. It still hasn't sunk in yet, that the smears aren't having any effect on the polls at all and against Labour members/supporters and the party.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:17 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

What is the wording?

What would you call a holocaust denier?

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

What is the wording?

What would you call a holocaust denier?

History would suggest that it's someone who would exist on the far right spectrum of politics :roll:

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:15 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Most UK Jews know that Labour members aren't anti-Semitic.

Some UK Jews, driven by their own dogmatic approach, are precious about criticism about the state of Israel.

IMHO, they are the problem here, not the Labour party.

Confirmation. Well done for coming out.

Meaning ?

My comments have always been clear. Anti-Semitism has nothing to do with criticism of the actions of the state of Israel. It's all about hatred of the Jews themselves. You don't have to go back too long to remember who the BNP targetted, and how, until their vile propaganda was made illegal. They and their ilk are the true anti-Semites - not Labour, and certainly not me.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:46 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some UK Jews, driven by their own dogmatic approach, are precious about criticism about the state of Israel.

Meaning ?

My comments have always been clear. Anti-Semitism has nothing to do with criticism of the actions of the state of Israel. It's all about hatred of the Jews themselves. You don't have to go back too long to remember who the BNP targetted, and how, until their vile propaganda was made illegal. They and their ilk are the true anti-Semites - not Labour, and certainly not me.

Instead of dancing around you have admitted and confirmed. Can you not read.

I dont talk to anti-Semites. When you fuck off to Thaikand the uk will be safer for jews.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Meaning ?

I dont talk to anti-Semites. When you fuck off to Thaikand the uk will be safer for jews.

Absolutely NO IDEA what you are ranting on about.

I just get the feeling that despite being told one thing, your brain simply refuses to accept it. And that indicates a severe problem with your thought processes, rather than with my post.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Meaning ?

Yeah, because you really give a shite about jews (sic), don't you Viper? :hand:

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs