Labour splits

Re: Labour splits

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Wilson wrote:Despite Momentum pulling support over trumped up antisemitism allegations, all 9 Corbyn supporting Labour NEC candidates have been elected! :Wiiiine!:

Ordinary Labour members aren't the idiots they're being taken for and when the next general election comes around I strongly suspect we'll see the wider electorate aren't either.

I am looking forward to the Labour Party Conference, I do believe we will be entertained mightily.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Wilson wrote:Despite Momentum pulling support over trumped up antisemitism allegations, all 9 Corbyn supporting Labour NEC candidates have been elected! :Wiiiine!:

Ordinary Labour members aren't the idiots they're being taken for and when the next general election comes around I strongly suspect we'll see the wider electorate aren't either.

This is why the centrists/labour right have consistantly failed in their attempts to remove him, and by default stop the movement that his is the figure head of.

Also why they keep threatening to breakaway and form a centrist party which is never gonna happen. The latest pathetic attempt ended comically this weekend

New centre party splits before its launch

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/new- ... -tj956f9pd

These idiots still dont get it. The centre is dead, its now a choice between moving left of moving right.
wutang

Postby Wilson » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:

I am looking forward to the Labour Party Conference, I do believe we will be entertained mightily.

Ordinary Labour members are dreading it Raven. The Labour Right will undoubtedly start something to distract from Labour's policies getting discussed. It's what we've come to expect sadly and it's why we need mandatory reselection.
Whatever they do will be spun by their chums in the media to make it all our fault. YOU WATCH...
Wilson

Postby Wilson » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:18 pm

wutang wrote:

This is why the centrists/labour right have consistantly failed in their attempts to remove him, and by default stop the movement that his is the figure head of.

Also why they keep threatening to breakaway and form a centrist party which is never gonna happen. The latest pathetic attempt ended comically this weekend

New centre party splits before its launch

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/new- ... -tj956f9pd

These idiots still dont get it. The centre is dead, its now a choice between moving left of moving right.

It's terrifying how desperate they are.
Wilson

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Ordinary Labour members are dreading it Raven. The Labour Right will undoubtedly start something to distract from Labour's policies getting discussed. It's what we've come to expect sadly and it's why we need mandatory reselection.
Whatever they do will be spun by their chums in the media to make it all our fault. YOU WATCH...

I think you'll see some very strong views and healthy debate, with a few tempers coming to the fore and also a few protests, but if they just all sat and nodded it would be boring.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Wilson » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:25 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I think you'll see some very strong views and healthy debate, with a few tempers coming to the fore and also a few protests, but if they just all sat and nodded it would be boring.

You have no idea.
Wilson

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I am looking forward to the Labour Party Conference, I do believe we will be entertained mightily.

You have no idea.

I take it you are attending --again?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:52 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I suspect there will be far less warring in the Labour ranks - but what little there is will fill the RW media for weeks.

Can't wait for the Tory bloodbath though...
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I am looking forward to the Labour Party Conference, I do believe we will be entertained mightily.

I suspect there will be far less warring in the Labour ranks - but what little there is will fill the RW media for weeks.

Can't wait for the Tory bloodbath though...

I think it has started to heat up a bit and I suspect we will see some bloodshed soon
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Cannydc wrote:He would be soundly beaten.

My guess is that he will slope off and retire.

He certainly hasn't made a decision to both force a by-election and to stand as an independent.

In case you were holding your breath (Mungo)... (Your quote - " you will be happy to know that he is planning to resign and run as an independent Labour candidate in a by-election
He'll be up against one of Corbyn's lapdogs of course.")

Frank Field has decided he will not trigger a by-election following his decision to resign the Labour party whip.

What a surprise.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byelection
Cannydc

Postby Gigabit » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Cannydc wrote:

He certainly hasn't made a decision to both force a by-election and to stand as an independent.

In case you were holding your breath (Mungo)... (Your quote - " you will be happy to know that he is planning to resign and run as an independent Labour candidate in a by-election

Frank Field has decided he will not trigger a by-election following his decision to resign the Labour party whip.

What a surprise.

He would lose.
Gigabit

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

What a surprise.

He would lose.

40 years and a 25,000 majority? :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

What a surprise.

He would lose.

40 years and a 25,000 majority? :smilin:

Zac Goldsmith has a 22,000 majority when he resigned the Tory whip and stood as an independent.... he lost the by-election :oops:

Ended up getting the seat back only after he stood as a Tory candidate again.

There is a lesson here that Frank Fields has obviously learnt
wutang

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 pm

At this stage, you need to be thinking about voters rather than members mate.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Cannydc wrote:

What a surprise.

Thanks for the update.
His resignation was triggered by Corbyn's failure to deal with anti-semitism in the party.
And today, anti-semites have been re-elected to Labour's NEC
So his resignation was justified.
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs