Sajiv Javid declares War On Paedophiles

Re: Sajiv Javid declares War On Paedophiles

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Who is Sajiv Javid?

Sajid! Shoot me

For such a well travelled, well versed in ethnic lingo man as yourself I’m surprised you couldn’t get the name right.
So, ok...

:shoot:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sajid! Shoot me

For such a well travelled, well versed in ethnic lingo man as yourself I’m surprised you couldn’t get the name right.
So, ok...

Muybe is dickslexic ike mi?

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sajid! Shoot me

So, ok...

Is this a big thing for you Lady M? If so I am glad it is important to you.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:55 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sajid! Shoot me

So, ok...

No I just didn’t know what the thread was about. Who cares what a Sajiv Javid thinks?

That’s like me saying Raminder Patel prefers salt and vinegar crisps to cheese and onion.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sajid! Shoot me

So, ok...

No I just didn’t know what the thread was about. Who cares what a Sajiv Javid thinks?

That’s like me saying Raminder Patel prefers salt and vinegar crisps to cheese and onion.

Okay...
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sajid! Shoot me

So, ok...

Muybe is dickslexic ike mi?

Abmey.
Lady Murasaki

Postby calitom » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sajid! Shoot me

So, ok...

thanks for raminding me
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:07 pm

calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
So, ok...

thanks for raminding me

She won’t thank you if you get her the wrong ones.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Wilson » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Wilson wrote:What is it with Tories always using war jingoism for everything? :shake head:
Are we supposed to be so impressed & blinded by his "Churchilisms" that we don't notice they're actually doing fuck all to protect our children?

I would agree with the "fuck all to protect our children" because this has been going on for years, decades in fact and Tony Blair was so appalled by what was going on he had it hushed up --allegedly.

I watched the dramatisation "Three Girls" and found it quite sickening but that was only discovered by accident and had been going on for years before it came to light.

Then we have the Pope in Ireland recently, I am surprised he showed his face tbh.

And the story of Monks in private schools is another (not a ) shocker because there have been jokes about such things for years --but it is not a joke.

Jingoism? From a British Pakistani Home Secretary? I cannot agree, but I do think he is the man to sort it because he can name and shame without being accused of racism --although Felch is still trying desperately to do that.

Yes jingoism from a Pakistani Home Secretary Raven. :yikes:
Your need to keep referring to his Pakistani heritage is weird.
Wilson

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Wilson wrote:What is it with Tories always using war jingoism for everything? :shake head:
Are we supposed to be so impressed & blinded by his "Churchilisms" that we don't notice they're actually doing fuck all to protect our children?

I would agree with the "fuck all to protect our children" because this has been going on for years, decades in fact and Tony Blair was so appalled by what was going on he had it hushed up --allegedly.

I watched the dramatisation "Three Girls" and found it quite sickening but that was only discovered by accident and had been going on for years before it came to light.

Then we have the Pope in Ireland recently, I am surprised he showed his face tbh.

And the story of Monks in private schools is another (not a ) shocker because there have been jokes about such things for years --but it is not a joke.

Jingoism? From a British Pakistani Home Secretary? I cannot agree, but I do think he is the man to sort it because he can name and shame without being accused of racism --although Felch is still trying desperately to do that.

Yes jingoism from a Pakistani Home Secretary Raven. :yikes:
Your need to keep referring to his Pakistani heritage is weird.

It is quite simple Wilson, when Obama said that America had a black problem with blacks killing blacks --he was able to get away with it without being caused a racist because of his colour.
Any attempt to discuss Muslim rape gangs who groom, rape and pass around little white schoolgirls on here are closed down by that Idiot Felch shouting racist racist racist.
So I have dared Felch to call the current Home Secretary racist and hence my continuing to affirm his British Pakistani heritage when pointing out that he's called a problem within his own community and he wants to stop it.
I am wanting Felch to call him a racist, but all he does is come back and call me a racist --because he refuses to admit that there is a problem, even with Sajid Javid's speech on the matter.
Sweeping matters under the carpet and trying to kill debate is the normal actions of Felch and others like him when it comes to thus subject.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:And he said regardless of race or religion because he, being a British Pakistani, said that there is a problem in the British Pakistani community which he will tackle and not shy away from ---excellent news!!! Please call him a racist Felch, I dare you.

"We know that in these recent high-profile cases, where people have been convicted, that those people are disproportionately from a Pakistani background. I have instructed my officials to explore the particular context and characteristics of these types of gangs and if the evidence suggests that there are cultural factors that may be driving this type of offending, then I will take action."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 20506.html

When I watched on the news I have to say that some of the content of his speech was vomit-inducing regarding the activities of online peadophile activity, it is truly international and some of these sick bastards pay to watch kids being abused live.

I will leave it at that because it sickens me, I can only hope the Home Secretary and the NCA back up their words and take action.

In America Obama once said “we have a black problem” when referring to the black on black killings and he was the only president who could get away with saying that.
Why does Fletch defend gangs who groom molest rape and traffick little girls when our own Brit Pakistani Home Secretary has identified it as a disproportionate crime relating mainly to the Pakistani community which he intends to investigate and hopefully eradicate?
Fletch refuses To knowledge the elephant in the room.

Felch is probably a member of a Pakistani grooming gang.

That is the obvious conclusion.

His deflection, victim blaming and hatred of Jewish people says everything you need to know about the repulsive stalker.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs