Sajiv Javid declares War On Paedophiles

Sajiv Javid declares War On Paedophiles

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:48 pm

And he said regardless of race or religion because he, being a British Pakistani, said that there is a problem in the British Pakistani community which he will tackle and not shy away from ---excellent news!!! Please call him a racist Felch, I dare you.

"We know that in these recent high-profile cases, where people have been convicted, that those people are disproportionately from a Pakistani background. I have instructed my officials to explore the particular context and characteristics of these types of gangs and if the evidence suggests that there are cultural factors that may be driving this type of offending, then I will take action."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 20506.html

When I watched on the news I have to say that some of the content of his speech was vomit-inducing regarding the activities of online peadophile activity, it is truly international and some of these sick bastards pay to watch kids being abused live.

I will leave it at that because it sickens me, I can only hope the Home Secretary and the NCA back up their words and take action.
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Sajiv Javid declares War On Paedophiles

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Come on Felch, I can see you posting around this thread and you have clearly looked at it, so why are you not posting??? Could it be the simple fact you can't use your WMD calling people racist --now that Sajiv Javid has said what we (with common sense) have been saying?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:01 pm

It's just another of your 'foreigner' trolling threads Raven.

I hope investigations are opened it to ALL paedophile groups/gangs including all religions and in the upper ranks of government/power....but then files seem to get lost when they are... :shake head:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:03 pm

80,000 paedophiles in the UK??? My god we do have a problem and I am guessing there are more than the official guess.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid warns tech giants 'act on child sex abuse or I will'
Sajid Javid has warned internet giants they could face new laws unless they step up efforts to tackle child abuse content.

The Home Secretary called on the likes of Facebook, Microsoft, Google and Twitter to spearhead the response in the same way as they have intensified activity to remove terrorist material.

He said that the threat has "evolved quicker than industry's response and industry has not kept up".

And he warned technology companies that he was not "afraid to take action".

Mr Javid said he wants the technology industry to block child abuse material as soon as it is detected, stop grooming taking place on online platforms and work with authorities to shut down live-streamed offending.

He also urged companies to take a more pro-active approach to helping law enforcement bodies and show a greater willingness to share "best practice" and technology between themselves.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... s-13185718
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Fletch wrote:It's just another of your 'foreigner' trolling threads Raven.

I hope investigations are opened it to ALL paedophile groups/gangs including all religions and in the upper ranks of government/power....but then files seem to get lost when they are... :shake head:

WRONG!!!

Sajiv Javid said...
"We know that in these recent high-profile cases, where people have been convicted, that those people are disproportionately from a Pakistani background. I have instructed my officials to explore the particular context and characteristics of these types of gangs and if the evidence suggests that there are cultural factors that may be driving this type of offending, then I will take action."

Any comments Felch, or can we take it that Sajiv Javid is Foreigner Bashing and is a racist cunt --as per your normal tactics in facing the unpalatable truth? :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:15 pm

Javid demands internet firms help crack down on online paedophiles
Sajid Javid warns paedophiles are paying just £12 to watch children be abused online and even choosing their victims' hair colour as he demands internet firms do more to tackle 'sickening' problem

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hiles.html

No wonder you didn't post the headline , it shows what it was really about yet you chose one part of his speech that suited you. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Fletch wrote:Javid demands internet firms help crack down on online paedophiles
Sajid Javid warns paedophiles are paying just £12 to watch children be abused online and even choosing their victims' hair colour as he demands internet firms do more to tackle 'sickening' problem

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hiles.html

No wonder you didn't post the headline , it shows what it was really about yet you chose one part of his speech that suited you. :shake head:

He said it in the OP Fletch. you are looking quite desperate and you’ve just made yourself look dafter than we’ve come to expect.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:And he said regardless of race or religion because he, being a British Pakistani, said that there is a problem in the British Pakistani community which he will tackle and not shy away from ---excellent news!!! Please call him a racist Felch, I dare you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 20506.html

When I watched on the news I have to say that some of the content of his speech was vomit-inducing regarding the activities of online peadophile activity, it is truly international and some of these sick bastards pay to watch kids being abused live.

I will leave it at that because it sickens me, I can only hope the Home Secretary and the NCA back up their words and take action.

In America Obama once said “we have a black problem” when referring to the black on black killings and he was the only president who could get away with saying that.
Why does Fletch defend gangs who groom molest rape and traffick little girls when our own Brit Pakistani Home Secretary has identified it as a disproportionate crime relating mainly to the Pakistani community which he intends to investigate and hopefully eradicate?
Fletch refuses To knowledge the elephant in the room.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:37 pm

You sound like that McAz crank.

"We need to concentrate on imaginary paedophiles dreamt up by online conspiracy theorists rather than real ones cos the real ones are brown and Muslim and can therefore do no wrong."

How are you people any different from the right-wing "Pizzagate" conspiracy nuts?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Elephant in the room » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

You sound like that McAz crank.

"We need to concentrate on imaginary paedophiles dreamt up by online conspiracy theorists rather than real ones cos the real ones are brown and Muslim and can therefore do no wrong."

How are you people any different from the right-wing "Pizzagate" conspiracy nuts?

People can see me but try ever so hard to claim I don’t exist. Why is that?
Elephant in the room

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Who is Sajiv Javid?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:16 pm

As I said on the last thread I opened like this asking that Monks at public schools and catholic priests get investigated --and yet you still came in all guns blazing shouting racist because it mentioned your beloved muslim rape gangs who defile and traffick little girls.
And here you are doing it again, even though our British Pakistani Home Secretary has spoken out about them and says he's going to give them special attention, why do you defend these people so much?
Are you sick in the head?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Who is Sajiv Javid?

Sajid! Shoot me
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Wilson » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:23 pm

What is it with Tories always using war jingoism for everything? :shake head:
Are we supposed to be so impressed & blinded by his "Churchilisms" that we don't notice they're actually doing fuck all to protect our children?
Wilson

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Wilson wrote:What is it with Tories always using war jingoism for everything? :shake head:
Are we supposed to be so impressed & blinded by his "Churchilisms" that we don't notice they're actually doing fuck all to protect our children?

I would agree with the "fuck all to protect our children" because this has been going on for years, decades in fact and Tony Blair was so appalled by what was going on he had it hushed up --allegedly.

I watched the dramatisation "Three Girls" and found it quite sickening but that was only discovered by accident and had been going on for years before it came to light.

Then we have the Pope in Ireland recently, I am surprised he showed his face tbh.

And the story of Monks in private schools is another (not a ) shocker because there have been jokes about such things for years --but it is not a joke.

Jingoism? From a British Pakistani Home Secretary? I cannot agree, but I do think he is the man to sort it because he can name and shame without being accused of racism --although Felch is still trying desperately to do that.
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs