Goldenhair - Donald Trump's 007

Re: Goldenhair - Donald Trump's 007

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

WaPo is fake news remember? TRE45ON said so. Stop repeating fake news from the failing WaPo and owned by the communist Bezos.

FFS, I shouldn't have to write this stuff for you, get with the message! :brickwall:

Bezos, the first person on his way to being a Capitalist Trillionaire is a Communist? :pmsl:

Dotard thinks that 3000 deaths in the Puerto Rico storm are Democrat lies made up to make him look bad, he hates Bezos.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

WaPo is fake news remember? TRE45ON said so. Stop repeating fake news from the failing WaPo and owned by the communist Bezos.

FFS, I shouldn't have to write this stuff for you, get with the message! :brickwall:

Bezos, the first person on his way to being a Capitalist Trillionaire is a Communist? :pmsl:

Dotard thinks that 3000 deaths in the Puerto Rico storm are Democrat lies made up to make him look bad, he hates Bezos.

My son had actually been living in PR for the 6 mos leading up to those storms. He still has a lot of friends there. Theyre calling BS too. The count is based on a computer projection, not an actial body count :roll:
ATXn;D

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:55 pm

:yikes: :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:12 pm

This is Brittany L. She just killed this male leopard in his prime. According to SCI (Safari Club International) this leopard ranks as potentially the 9th largest leopard ever hunted. She's a cretin. Please share if you agree. Let's name and shame her.

She'd better be looking over her shoulder. She could get beaten up to within an inch of her life if she isn't very careful . :slap:

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Donny's in deep, deep shite. :canny:

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to co-operate with an investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the US election as part of a plea deal.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45525325

LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!!!
:more beer: :more beer:

Postby Vam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:57 am

Guest wrote:Image

This is Brittany L. She just killed this male leopard in his prime. According to SCI (Safari Club International) this leopard ranks as potentially the 9th largest leopard ever hunted. She's a cretin. Please share if you agree. Let's name and shame her.

She'd better be looking over her shoulder. She could get beaten up to within an inch of her life if she isn't very careful . :slap:

Now that's what I call an obscene image.... :shake head:

Must admit, I wouldn't shed a tear if she'd have to undergo some expensive dental work again.
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:56 pm

So you get all upset at the death of a big cat, but don't seem to care if a human being is harmed?
You're a weird cunt. Mind you That's a nice floor mat she's holding.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:40 am

Guest wrote:

So you get all upset at the death of a big cat, but don't seem to care if a human being is harmed?
You're a weird c**t. Mind you That's a nice floor mat she's holding.

I would be very concerned if any human being is ever harmed.

I couldn't care less if it was a gammon/nasty Tory tard though. Big cats are part of the beauty of this planet and quite rightfully protected.

One less Tory is of benefit to this country imo! :smilin:

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs