Obscene wealth and dire poverty - Tory Britain

Obscene wealth and dire poverty - Tory Britain

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 pm

As the wealthy wallow in luxury, helped by Conservative tax cuts for the rich – child poverty, homeless deaths, foodbank usage, benefit suicides continue to rise …

8 Sep 2018 A chart that is a national embarrassment for Britain. Just look at the huge difference in wealth per person between the poorest and richest regions compared to other countries. pic.twitter.com/cpQs62hyZK

5 Sep 2018 As the UK’s poverty gap widens, healthy diets have become a luxury millions of families can’t afford https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 7b0039f50b

3 Sep 2018 Cancer dad ‘whose benefits were cut because he could make tea’ dies with ‘just £8 in bank account’ https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c ... irror_main

29 Aug 2018 UK’s wealth rises as land values soar by £450bn in a year https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... are_btn_tw ........

https://leftgreen70.wordpress.com/2018/ ... tain-2018/

Time to get this Tory scum out and redress the balance. :shoot:

Re: Obscene wealth and dire poverty - Tory Britain

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Sounds more like Brazil than the UK.

But that is probably what the globalists want for Britain and Europe, even down to the racial mix.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Cannydc » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Sounds more like Brazil than the UK.

But that is probably what the globalists want for Britain and Europe, even down to the racial mix.

Don't you just love the way the Rabid Right bring race into every single argument they have no hope of winning ?
Cannydc

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:17 pm

If you'd ever seen the output of Record TV you'd know they have an IQ about 10 points lower than here.

That's what they want, dumber people are easier to exploit.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

You must be the most exploited person in history
wutang

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Jay Shetty wanted to be a monk. His first leason was service. He was homeless for a month, the only way he could feed himself was to assist others. I could never afford giving money to anyone, least of all the undeserving scroungers. I noticed young men mimic what we have become used to. I have a different view on what being homeless is now. For the most part to remain in poverty is a choice.
art0hur0moh

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:42 pm

wutang wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

An you believe in the Illuminati? :mrgreen:
Ray of Sunshine

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
wutang wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

An you believe in the Illuminati? :mrgreen:

Im a member actually :snooty:
wutang

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:16 am

Cannydc wrote: they have no hope of winning ?

You would think so. :shake head:

I think that they know that, and are determined to rape this country as much as possible before they are eventually forced from office.

This country makes me feel depressed, when i used to have a sense of pride for being part of it!

The best times for me these days are when we fly out from it.

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:

I think that they know that, and are determined to rape this country as much as possible before they are eventually forced from office.

This country makes me feel depressed, when i used to have a sense of pride for being part of it!

If life is so bad for you in the UK, you can always emigrate
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:07 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:

If life is so bad for you in the UK, you can always emigrate

Nah. That will be gammons like you when Corbyn wins the next election and Brexit is stopped! :canny:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:34 pm

HMRC refuses to charge rich and powerful people with tax evasion to ‘avoid damaging their reputation’
If you ever had any doubt that in Britain there really is “one rule for them, and another for the rest of us“, this utterly astonishing admission by the UK’s tax authority proves it.
https://shop.ee.co.uk/plans-and-packs/f ... rc=Display
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Don't you just love the way the Rabid Right bring race into every single argument they have no hope of winning ?

What an idiotic thing to say? Ray was remarking on the way this country resembles Brazil, when I was there I was told 10% of people have 90% of the wealth and I agree with Ray that that sounds like the UK today.

Why mention race Canny? That has got to be the single most stupid post ever--on any forum ever.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

What an idiotic thing to say? Ray was remarking on the way this country resembles Brazil, when I was there I was told 10% of people have 90% of the wealth and I agree with Ray that that sounds like the UK today.

Why mention race Canny? That has got to be the single most stupid post ever--on any forum ever.

You seem to have vision issues, Roc, so I have highlit what I was referring to.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

You seem to have vision issues, Roc, so I have highlit what I was referring to.

Roc? Why are you calling me Roc? You are even more wrong than usual.

As for your remarks about race, how can you accuse someone of being racist when all they have done is point out, and quite rightly, that the UK now resembles Brazil in the wealth gap between rich and poor?

Ray was stating a fact and your attempts at gaining brownie points was just ... well just completely pathetic. do have a read and apologise to Ray when you feel less embarrassed...

Brazil Wealth Gap
Income inequality in Brazil. ... The country's high income concentration is depicted by the richest one per cent of the population (less than 2 million people) having 13 percent of all household income. This percentage is similar to that of the poorest 50 per cent - about 80 million Brazilians.
Income inequality in Brazil - Wikipedia
Wikipedia
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs