Afghan men stabbs 7 people in Paris

Re: Afghan men stabbs 7 people in Paris

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Roc, you are acting like you are one of the statistics above,

Revisit my OP - in it I made the point that the battle areas of Iraq and Afghanistan were always likely to cause mental health casualties, service and civilian.

It was argued that our servicemen are not violent. I have shown that actually, they are, lots of them.

Canny, you have known of me for years and yet you have now started calling me Roc? Roc used to post on Sol when we were both there --so you are Wrong!!!

And trying to tar ex squaddies with the same brush as Islamic Jihadi knife/gun wielding, vehicular mass murdering and bombers/cold blooded murderers of little kids watching their teenybopper popstars is...

... well it is beyond the pale.

You have been asked to provide links to support your idiotic assertions and you have failed, so please desist this attack on our service personnel ---you were one yourself after all. :shake head:

Sorry, I had you down for multiple personality disorder.

This is not an attack on service personnel - I was one, as you well know. It was stating the facts (as linked clearly) that service personnel commit violent crimes in civvy street due to mental illness. Denial isn't an option - it's a fact.
Okay, so it would appear you want to deflect from those, both invited in and born and bred here, who carry out murderous attacks against civilians with blades bombs bullets and vehicles.
Fine, but why do you choose to deflect instead of discussing such incidents and what the probable causes are?

It wasn't a deflection - it was a direct reply to the OP, which queried whether a young Afghan who went beserk with a knife could possibly be mentally ill.

It is you who is attempting to conflate this with home grown terrorism.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:Afghan knifeman with child immigration papers' STABS SEVEN in Paris rampage

AN AFGHAN knifeman carrying child immigration documents left two British tourists injured after going on the rampage in Paris.
It may be that he is an adult Afghan or Pakistani using the documents illegally. One of the English victims was stabbed in the chest, while the other was also badly hurt. Both remain in hospital along with two others who are in a very serious condition.”

Police say the attack seemed to target random strangers but they were not calling the outrage a terrorist incident.

The attacker, who was reported to be of Afghan descent by local media, was armed with a knife and an iron bar.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... n-arrested

Probably just another one with mental issues :roll:

Yes, but it doesn't answer why Canny opts to attempt a smear campaign against British Service Personnel, in what might well be yet another attempt to deflect away from a very real problem we have now in this country.

Rollup says it is because of the horror they have witnessed in their own countries ---so Rollup why do people of a certain faith born and bred here do the same?

There is a bigger problem with far right terror plots these days.

Interesting? Please provide links of past atrocities and perceived threats in this country :link:
Take your time :smilin:
You'll need it because it is difficult to prove bullcrap :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Canny, you have known of me for years and yet you have now started calling me Roc? Roc used to post on Sol when we were both there --so you are Wrong!!!

And trying to tar ex squaddies with the same brush as Islamic Jihadi knife/gun wielding, vehicular mass murdering and bombers/cold blooded murderers of little kids watching their teenybopper popstars is...

... well it is beyond the pale.

You have been asked to provide links to support your idiotic assertions and you have failed, so please desist this attack on our service personnel ---you were one yourself after all. :shake head:

Sorry, I had you down for multiple personality disorder.

This is not an attack on service personnel - I was one, as you well know. It was stating the facts (as linked clearly) that service personnel commit violent crimes in civvy street due to mental illness. Denial isn't an option - it's a fact.
Okay, so it would appear you want to deflect from those, both invited in and born and bred here, who carry out murderous attacks against civilians with blades bombs bullets and vehicles.
Fine, but why do you choose to deflect instead of discussing such incidents and what the probable causes are?

It wasn't a deflection - it was a direct reply to the OP, which queried whether a young Afghan who went beserk with a knife could possibly be mentally ill.

It is you who is attempting to conflate this with home grown terrorism.

Did you even read it?
'Afghan knifeman with child immigration papers' STABS SEVEN in Paris rampage
AN AFGHAN knifeman carrying child immigration documents left two British tourists injured after going on the rampage in Paris.

This Man had child immigration papers? He was armed with a metal bar and a knife and he stabbed 7 people.

Again I say that you will refuse to recognise the problem until you or a member of your own family are targeted.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Holly wrote:Afghan knifeman with child immigration papers' STABS SEVEN in Paris rampage

It may be that he is an adult Afghan or Pakistani using the documents illegally. One of the English victims was stabbed in the chest, while the other was also badly hurt. Both remain in hospital along with two others who are in a very serious condition.”

Police say the attack seemed to target random strangers but they were not calling the outrage a terrorist incident.

The attacker, who was reported to be of Afghan descent by local media, was armed with a knife and an iron bar.

You may well be correct.

When you note the numbers of UK service personnel suffering mental health problems when returning from that area or similar, what surprise can there be that young people who lived it from day to day suffer similar issues ?

Just another racist with form for attacking muslims trying to make a mountain out of a molehill :shake head:

Dickhead! No muslims I know do this type of thing, they have jobs, work hard and drink booze :gigglesnshit:
This is not a muslim thing, it is an internet brainwashing thing --both from people we have invited in and the homegrown idiots who choose to get involved (probably because they can't get laid).
I don't think all christians burn korans and throw bacon at mosques and I don't think all muslims get brainwashed by evil bastards in their religion ---just the weak willed, probably mentally challenged dickless idiots.
And yes I do think they are truly mental, anyone wanting to kill random civilians has clearly got issues --a bit like your shouting racist at anyone who complains (like me) who realises we have a problem.
Canny is an old boy, ask him if we had this type of thing going on when he was growing up and in previous decades and ask him what has changed --and if we had religious zealots brainwashing people back then.
You might learn something instead of shouting racist at anyone who dare mention civilians getting stabbed --you absolute halfwit! :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:32 pm

I can't understand why military personnel complain about all medical conditions and injuries :bawlin: !

You got paid for it, it was your choice..so quit moaning!

Postby calitom » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:39 am

Brainwashed?
These people have seen their children slaughtered their mothers torn limb from limb by an illegally invading terrorist force and you call their anger brainwashing![/quote]

Thanks Obama,Hillary and our good friends at the EU."we came we saw he died"

pretty stupid--on top of slaughtering people in their own countries--to then have them come en masse to your countries.
Thats Double super secret stupid
calitom

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:I can't understand why military personnel complain about all medical conditions and injuries :bawlin: !

You got paid for it, it was your choice..so quit moaning!

I'm not complaining numbnuts, although if I did I know I would be found to have a percentage of disability from my injuries that would definitely qualify me for a war pension, however I would rather that type of funding goes to the people who have had limbs blown off serving their country.
And I say this because I am not a cunt like you, I have respect for those who served. I have fuck all respect from yellow bellied cowards who type bile safely from behind their keyboards who diss such people -e.g Yourself! :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:37 pm

calitom wrote:Brainwashed?
These people have seen their children slaughtered their mothers torn limb from limb by an illegally invading terrorist force and you call their anger brainwashing!

Thanks Obama,Hillary and our good friends at the EU."we came we saw he died"

pretty stupid--on top of slaughtering people in their own countries--to then have them come en masse to your countries.
Thats Double super secret stupid[/quote]

Duh! Explain those who were Born and Bred here (of the same religion) who go on such murderous rampages please! :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Yes, but it doesn't answer why Canny opts to attempt a smear campaign against British Service Personnel, in what might well be yet another attempt to deflect away from a very real problem we have now in this country.

Rollup says it is because of the horror they have witnessed in their own countries ---so Rollup why do people of a certain faith born and bred here do the same?

Like fuck there is - there were three successful attacks by the religion of peace last year alone, not to mention the hundreds of returned ISIS fighters left free to walk around planning god knows what kind of atrocities. Shove yer pretend far right bogeyman up yer arse ya traitor!

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Holly wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

You may well be correct.

When you note the numbers of UK service personnel suffering mental health problems when returning from that area or similar, what surprise can there be that young people who lived it from day to day suffer similar issues ?

Eh? Not sure what you are saying. I haven't really heard of Brits returning from "those" areas wielding knifes and trying to kill people :ooer:

Every time there's a lone wolf attack, it's a mental problem :roll:

Really ? Perhaps that's because they aren't as newsworthy as the occasional mad Afghani kid.

More than 2,500 former members of the armed forces entered the prison system in 2016, with experts warning a disproportionate number were being jailed for serious violence and sexual offences.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... lth-issues

Two out of three ex-soldiers imprisoned in the UK have committed some sort of sexual, violent or drug-related crimes, according to the MoD.

A King’s Centre for Military Health Research study of 4,928 UK armed forces personnel deployed in Iraq in 2003 found that 12 per cent admitted to being violent on their return home.

Mental health disorders among the UK Armed Forces have increased by 78 per cent in the last eight years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 86996.html

How many of these imprisoned ex military are in prison for attempted murder of strangers?
Don't get me wrong the idea of these people who you like to help turning on you makes me smile. After all they need more help from you, the poor souls :pmsl:

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Wow!!! Yet another thread about evil bastards slaughtering people on our streets forcibly trying to be derailed by the appeasers and the apologists? How usual.

The first victim of the Westminster Bridge terror attack was in London two and a half hours before he was deliberately targeted by the perpetrator, I just saw it on the news and it seems there is an inquest on.

Why not go down and tell his wife, who was injured, along with all those affected by bereavement and/or injury that there is NO Problem and they should grow up and realise that because you all know best.

I have said this often and it is true, not one of you will admit there is a problem until you or your family are targeted, and I hope to god that never happens but if it does you will soon change your tune.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Holly wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

You may well be correct.

Eh? Not sure what you are saying. I haven't really heard of Brits returning from "those" areas wielding knifes and trying to kill people :ooer:

Every time there's a lone wolf attack, it's a mental problem :roll:

Really ? Perhaps that's because they aren't as newsworthy as the occasional mad Afghani kid.

More than 2,500 former members of the armed forces entered the prison system in 2016, with experts warning a disproportionate number were being jailed for serious violence and sexual offences.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... lth-issues

Two out of three ex-soldiers imprisoned in the UK have committed some sort of sexual, violent or drug-related crimes, according to the MoD.

A King’s Centre for Military Health Research study of 4,928 UK armed forces personnel deployed in Iraq in 2003 found that 12 per cent admitted to being violent on their return home.

Mental health disorders among the UK Armed Forces have increased by 78 per cent in the last eight years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 86996.html

How many of these imprisoned ex military are in prison for attempted murder of strangers?
Don't get me wrong the idea of these people who you like to help turning on you makes me smile. After all they need more help from you, the poor souls :pmsl:

Well I do find it rather nice coming on here talking to idiots who have never encountered personal danger, it makes me realise they haven't got a clue --and I hope they never get one through first hand experience.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Like fuck there is - there were three successful attacks by the religion of peace last year alone, not to mention the hundreds of returned ISIS fighters left free to walk around planning god knows what kind of atrocities. Shove yer pretend far right bogeyman up yer arse ya traitor!

Shut it you thick ignorant gammon and suck up the fact that far right terror plots are increasing :hand:

The number of far-right terrorists imprisoned in Britain has more than tripled in a year, new statistics reveal.

There were 29 people in custody by the end of March, up from nine the previous year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 98146.html

Postby Fletch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Why are people trying to connect this to religion? An Afghani man committed a heinous act, what has that got to with religion, if his religion is actually known?
Fletch

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Fletch wrote:Why are people trying to connect this to religion? An Afghani man committed a heinous act, what has that got to with religion, if his religion is actually known?

Bigoted idiots with warped minds.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs