Hatie Hopkins Skint

Hatie Hopkins Skint

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:16 am

Hopefully the hateful little cunt will shut her arrogant gob and clean the grass stains off of her arse...
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Hatie Hopkins Skint

Postby banana chewits » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:39 pm

it was about time something reined her in. she was more than happy to take her kids comfortable lives away running up ridiculous legal bills than apologise & admit she was wrong.
banana chewits

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Is that a real tweet? Why would Jack Monroe think it's her place to let everyone know that?
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is that a real tweet? Why would Jack Monroe think it's her place to let everyone know that?

It is, as is this one:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby calitom » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Stooo wrote:

Hopefully the hateful little c**t will shut her arrogant gob and clean the grass stains off of her arse...

Stooo---listening to hours on end of the bbc and public radio may skew your reasoning process--like the UK version of Trump Derangement syndrome
calitom

Postby calitom » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is that a real tweet? Why would Jack Monroe think it's her place to let everyone know that?

It is, as is this one:

One tactic of the evil LEFT/EU new world order is to bankrupt people thru numerous frivolous lawsuits.
Congrats!!! You should feel proud--in a weasel like way.
calitom

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:37 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hopefully the hateful little c**t will shut her arrogant gob and clean the grass stains off of her arse...

Stooo---listening to hours on end of the bbc and public radio may skew your reasoning process--like the UK version of Trump Derangement syndrome

I've got some Rod Stewart on... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:42 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It is, as is this one:

One tactic of the evil LEFT/EU new world order is to bankrupt people thru numerous frivolous lawsuits.

It was only the one lawsuit that Hatie decided to peruse to the high court. She could have simply apologised and chucked five grand to charity, play stupid games; win stupid prizes.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:57 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It is, as is this one:

What goes around, comes around.

Another self-publicising, Tommy Robinson wannabe bites the dust. We all remember her bile-filled attacks on those forced onto benefits - your turn now, darlin'...

:twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/ne ... -children/

https://theconversation.com/katie-hopki ... sage-78544
Cannydc

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 pm

I think that the demand for five grand to go to charity was a bit premature. Why not just tell Katie that she got the wrong person and ask her to correct her tweet before issuing demands?
Raggamuffin

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Hopkin's financial woes are down to her public smearing of Jack and losing the subsequent libel suit. As Jack points out in the replies Hopkins has lost her radio gig, newspaper column, house, car, and financial solvency all because she refused to apologise and donate 5 grand to charity.

Also Jack mentions that she signed off on the IVA to prevent Hopkins from becoming bankrupt:

I already signed it off. And no, as someone who has almost been bankrupt and the mental terror that caused, I'd not do it to anyone else.
wutang

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think that the demand for five grand to go to charity was a bit premature. Why not just tell Katie that she got the wrong person and ask her to correct her tweet before issuing demands?

Hopkins hatefilled screeds cause untold damage to migrants. Getting her to chuck 5grand to a migrants charity was the mimimum that she should have been demanded to do.
wutang

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 pm

wutang wrote:

Hopkin's financial woes are down to her public smearing of Jack and losing the subsequent libel suit. As Jack points out in the replies Hopkins has lost her radio gig, newspaper column, house, car, and financial solvency all because she refused to apologise and donate 5 grand to charity.

Also Jack mentions that she signed off on the IVA to prevent Hopkins from becoming bankrupt:

I already signed it off. And no, as someone who has almost been bankrupt and the mental terror that caused, I'd not do it to anyone else.

Eh? What does the IVA have to do with Jack? She got her money. What does any of it have to do with her actually?
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:13 pm

wutang wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think that the demand for five grand to go to charity was a bit premature. Why not just tell Katie that she got the wrong person and ask her to correct her tweet before issuing demands?

Hopkins hatefilled screeds cause untold damage to migrants. Getting her to chuck 5grand to a migrants charity was the mimimum that she should have been demanded to do.

What did that have to do with Jack though?
Raggamuffin

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:14 pm

I wouldn't get to joyous over this though. She is a right wing grifter, there is no shortage of gullible reactionary twats willing to chuck their money at scam artists like her, Tommy Robinson, etc.

I wouldnt be surprised if she is setting up a fundraiser right now to get her idiot fans to pay of her debts/buy her a new house.
wutang

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs