Hatie Hopkins Skint

Re: Hatie Hopkins Skint

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"No. Its anti-Semites and children botherers."

Let's not bring the Tories into a discussion about a racist, xenophobic bitch like Hopkins.

I didnt. Are you off to spew bile at tory MPs children today or just a solid day of anti-Semitism planned?

Neither - I'm not a Tory. Supporting vile anti-Semite EU leaders, we leave to Tory MEPs. Nor am I a member of crackpot 'class war'. However, it is worth pointing out that
Peter Theodore Alphege Rees-Mogg,
Mary Anne Charlotte Emma Rees-Mogg
Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan Rees-Mogg
Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam Rees-Mogg
Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius Rees-Mogg
and Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher Rees-Mogg
will have to learn someday that daddy really is a pompous, silver spoon swallowing prig who knowingly helped lead the country into economic suicide.

Just saying.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Katie Hopkins has applied for insolvency following her defeat in a libel case brought by the food writer Jack Monroe. But Simon Harris from the satirical website Southend News Network is taking pity on her and is crowdfunding to meet her costs.

Except Hopkins is going to freak when she reads the small print. All the money raised is going to the Trussell Trust to support its network of food banks. And at the time of writing, it’s already raised £19,437. :canny:

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2018/ ... all-print/

:lol:

Postby May's drawers » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:00 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Let's not bring the Tories into a discussion about a racist, xenophobic bitch like Hopkins.

I didnt. Are you off to spew bile at tory MPs children today or just a solid day of anti-Semitism planned?

Neither - I'm not a Tory. Supporting vile anti-Semite EU leaders, we leave to Tory MEPs. Nor am I a member of crackpot 'class war'. However, it is worth pointing out that
will have to learn someday that daddy really is a pompous, silver spoon swallowing prig who knowingly helped lead the country into economic suicide.

Just saying.

WOW, what a bile filled post. naming his children the way you have with full names tells me that the chip on yer shoulder is turning cancerous. I'm sure his kids will only ever see him as a decent, moral and loving dad. your opinion on 'economic suicide' is unfounded and hysterical...but say it is thus, then we are truly screwed if we are looking for Labour to offer a different path.
May's drawers

Postby Cap doffer alert » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:40 am

May's drawers wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just saying.

WOW, what a bile filled post. naming his children the way you have with full names tells me that the chip on yer shoulder is turning cancerous. I'm sure his kids will only ever see him as a decent, moral and loving dad. your opinion on 'economic suicide' is unfounded and hysterical...but say it is thus, then we are truly screwed if we are looking for Labour to offer a different path.

Unless you are an extremely high earner and not paying the right amount of taxes, then you will have nothing to fear for the future! :smilin:
Cap doffer alert

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:58 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just saying.

Ah so you are going with abusing the children of people you disagree with today. Still day is young you've still plenty of time to fit in some anti-Semitism or terrorist supporting too.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:25 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just saying.

Ah so you are going with abusing the children of people you disagree with today. Still day is young you've still plenty of time to fit in some anti-Semitism or terrorist supporting too.

Nah, my own feelings are that young Sixtus (will the next be called Sevenup ?) is a little young yet to learn the truth about daddy.

But you carry on trying to defend the indefensible Mogg, and chucking around your laughable 'anti-Semite' slurs..

No-one cares, least of all me.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson's cruise CANCELLED after she applies for IVA to control crippling debt

Tickets are no longer being sold for a cruise of the Danube where Hopkins, Robinson and other right-wingers were due to speak

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... e-13266620

:haha: No cruise of the gammons!

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs