Gammon thug arrested over homeless man attack

Gammon thug arrested over homeless man attack

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:51 pm

A 33-year-old man has been arrested after a homeless man had red paint thrown over him days just days before he was found dead in a cemetery. Michael Cash, 32, was assaulted as he sat outside a Tesco Express in Normanby, Teeside, on Septemeber 9. He was found dead in a cemetery three days later.

A video appeared on social media of Mr Cash being sprayed, with a man saying: ‘This is how we deal with beggars on the street ‘There he is, sprayed to death.’ The man was identified as Aaron Jones, a decorator from Middlesbrough, who insisted he was not to blame for the man’s death.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/18/man-33-a ... to=cbshare
Last edited by Stooo on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't dox people.

Re: Gammon thug arrested over homeless man attack

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:A 33-year-old man has been arrested after a homeless man had red paint thrown over him days just days before he was found dead in a cemetery. Michael Cash, 32, was assaulted as he sat outside a Tesco Express in Normanby, Teeside, on Septemeber 9. He was found dead in a cemetery three days later.

A video appeared on social media of Mr Cash being sprayed, with a man saying: ‘This is how we deal with beggars on the street ‘There he is, sprayed to death.’ The man was identified as Aaron Jones, a decorator from Middlesbrough, who insisted he was not to blame for the man’s death.

Have you just got out of bed?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:A 33-year-old man has been arrested after a homeless man had red paint thrown over him days just days before he was found dead in a cemetery. Michael Cash, 32, was assaulted as he sat outside a Tesco Express in Normanby, Teeside, on Septemeber 9. He was found dead in a cemetery three days later.

No. He's recently been arrested.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yeah it's a bit old now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yeah it's a bit old now.

I don't think so.

You don't let this sort of shit go easily or you encourage more of it. :grrrrr:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yeah it's a bit old now.

I don't think so.

You don't let this sort of shit go easily or you encourage more of it. :grrrrr:

I agree with that but I think it's already been discussed somewhere.
I miht be wrong and it might be siomewhere else so please accept my apologies if that's so.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I agree with that but I think it's already been discussed somewhere.
I miht be wrong and it might be siomewhere else so please accept my apologies if that's so.

A friend of ours was sofa surfing at ours this time last year here in London.

We were made aware of the problems on the streets.

He got rehoused out of London from here (the council rang us to confirm his situation) It's just so worrying that there are so many nasty people that would pick on people that have fallen on hard times. :shake head:

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs