MOMMY DAYCARE

MOMMY DAYCARE

Postby Cannydc » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:51 am

A day care centre owner has been arrested after reportedly tying small children to car seats by their necks for hours in a dark cupboard.

A US arrest warrant affidavit alleges Rebecca Anderson kept youngsters tied up in car seats for at least seven hours a day at her home day care centre, Becky’s Home Child Care, in Texas.

Anderson, 60, also allegedly yanked a six-month-old child by the bib around his neck, tying laces around the young children’s necks to limit their movement and giving them acetaminophen to keep them quiet.

America - land of the abused kids, eh Tom ?

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/children-foun ... 30620.html
Cannydc

Re: MOMMY DAYCARE

Postby Maddog » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:31 pm

Cannydc wrote:A day care centre owner has been arrested after reportedly tying small children to car seats by their necks for hours in a dark cupboard.

A US arrest warrant affidavit alleges Rebecca Anderson kept youngsters tied up in car seats for at least seven hours a day at her home day care centre, Becky’s Home Child Care, in Texas.

Anderson, 60, also allegedly yanked a six-month-old child by the bib around his neck, tying laces around the young children’s necks to limit their movement and giving them acetaminophen to keep them quiet.

Yes, and based on Jeffry Dalmer, we are the land of cannibals too.

Is there a word to describe the action of judging a group as a whole, based on what a single member or a small number of members has done?

I think there might be, :dunno:
Maddog

Postby Judge Rinder » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:A day care centre owner has been arrested after reportedly tying small children to car seats by their necks for hours in a dark cupboard.

Is there a word to describe the action of judging a group as a whole, based on what a single member or a small number of members has done?

Yes, the word is “idiot” if you’d care to use it.
Judge Rinder

Postby Cannydc » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:51 am

Maddog wrote:

"Americans"
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Why am I not surprised you're a xenophobe.
Yet you neglect the fact the British are great at abusing children, and have been for centuries.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:08 am

Guest wrote:

Why am I not surprised you're a xenophobe.
Yet you neglect the fact the British are great at abusing children, and have been for centuries.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You know me so well...

My OP was aimed squarely at a Sky Fairy loving Yank called Calitom, who soundly rebukes the UK for not worshipping that saviour of children, Tommy Robinson, while refusing to agree that his own backyard needs cleaning up first - and blanking any posts towards him on the subject.

But hey, Tom, I know you read this, and your god knows the truth about you, your country and your hypocrisy.

ps guest - my Thai wife of 10 years thinks you are a fool too...
Cannydc

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs