For the Americans here.

For the Americans here.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:33 am

Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors

CounterThink

Published: 8 hours ago
https://www.real.video/5838929768001

Ok have you heard anything about this stuff?
Is it just a nonsense?
Rolluplostinspace

Re: For the Americans here.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:36 am

This is for CaliTom more than anything.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:41 am

Tom I listened to the guy and am left with the view that this is a right wing fascist Nazi who has already found guilty without trial and there would be no trials everyone in America left of Genghis Khan.
He talks of Hillary Clinton being arrested and thrown in jail and that's interesting stuff.
This extreme Trump supporter though would have most of the media shut down and the staff thrown in jail.
Arrests jail guilty treason are words littering this video.
Is this now what your average Trump supporter has become with this drain the swamp nonsense?
I don't know anything about this guy or the web site can you enlighten me?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:43 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:This is for CaliTom more than anything.

Jack:
That would be a very difficult thing to do because the deep state is so huge and consists of--IMHO--many many republicans as well.
The phoney FISA warrants based on the phoney dossier paid for by Hillary and friends led to spying on trump by Obama.Those things are obvious
The soft coup led by manafort is indeed treason.There has to be a predicate crime(there isnt) in order to justify this russia collusion nonsense.
You cant just go searching for a crime without some predicate crime to go on.

So yes there is treason. The president has a perfect right to declassify this phoney FISA stuff.And with all that Hillary and podesta and manfort etc etc
could reasonably be put in Federal prison along with many many others.

The problem is...Hillary has the goods(blackmail) on most of the players.Podesta and Obama as well.
So if trump actually goes after the HUGE players then either Hillary or Trump himself would be murdered.--Trump just like they did to JFK.
IF any thing like this occurs I believe it will be the smaller players put in prison---a tacit agreement made by Trump and the deepest deep state people to back the
fuck off of Trump in exchange for a limit to the people charged.

Trump is a practical man. He wouldnt want the total chaos that would ensue if HUGE figures on the left were arrested (rightfully) for their treason.- The left--in general-there are exceptions-are
pretty much psychotic at this point...and the neocons on the right are just as deadly and deceitful.

So the answer to your question---POSSIBLY but on a very limited basis and with a behind the scenes deal struck.A full blown high profile mass arrest would cause civil war-----just the same as if the current leftwingneocon soft coup somehow removed trump from office for no good reason.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:51 am

calitom wrote:

Jack:
That would be a very difficult thing to do because the deep state is so huge and consists of--IMHO--many many republicans as well.
The phoney FISA warrants based on the phoney dossier paid for by Hillary and friends led to spying on trump by Obama.Those things are obvious
The soft coup led by manafort is indeed treason.There has to be a predicate crime(there isnt) in order to justify this russia collusion nonsense.
You cant just go searching for a crime without some predicate crime to go on.

So yes there is treason. The president has a perfect right to declassify this phoney FISA stuff.And with all that Hillary and podesta and manfort etc etc

The problem is...Hillary has the goods(blackmail) on most of the players.Podesta and Obama as well.
So if trump actually goes after the HUGE players then either Hillary or Trump himself would be murdered.--Trump just like they did to JFK.
IF any thing like this occurs I believe it will be the smaller players put in prison---a tacit agreement made by Trump and the deepest deep state people to back the

Trump is a practical man. He wouldnt want the total chaos that would ensue if HUGE figures on the left were arrested (rightfully) for their treason.- The left--in general-there are exceptions-are
pretty much psychotic at this point...and the neocons on the right are just as deadly and deceitful.

So the answer to your question---POSSIBLY but on a very limited basis and with a behind the scenes deal struck.A full blown high profile mass arrest would cause civil war-----just the same as if the current leftwingneocon soft coup somehow removed trump from office for no good reason.

Thanks for your reply Tom.
What this guy has to say is very interesting but deeply disturbing.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Torquemada Feinstein » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:02 am

calitom wrote:

Jack:
You cant just go searching for a crime whithout some predicate crime to go on.

Unless youre a democrat or the spanish inquisition, but i repeat myself.
Torquemada Feinstein

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:51 am

Funny how the left are 'traitors', but the right with their obvious collusion with Putin and Russian oligarchs / organised crime paint themselves as the good guys.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm

This is a right wing Trumptard repeating rumours that have been going round since end of last year/beginning of this year. It's a summary of Q (also known as Q anon) and other youtube 'researchers' commentary.

Q is some mysterious supposed deep state white hat who has been posting cryptic messages and making predictions on Reddit about how Trump has it all in hand and that the white hats are preparing to 'drain the swamp'. The predictions such as 'big bang this week' or 'arrests starting tomorrow' have all been wrong but followers don't seem to notice that and keep clinging to the narrative.

Much is made of snippets of information which they all then extrapolate to mean the arrest of all deep state actors, including Obama, and then military tribunals because the courts are corrupt deep state controlled. I did ask once what grounds were there for subjecting civilians to military law but was told I didn't understand or that it would happen so don't worry.

There are a lot of sealed indictments recorded on Pacer (indictment listing site) with talk of between 9000 to 14000 last time I checked and bigger claims of 40,000 are made. You need paid access to Pacer and each search costs so it's difficult to verify for the individual but there are sealed indictments which may or may not ever be unsealed. Could be deep state protecting it's assets by filing charges but never unsealing preventing any further action by legal bods.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sealed- ... onspiracy/ (this one states 25,000 on August 2nd)

Q followers, and many that follow youtube reporters, are real heavy duty God botherers and avid supporters of guns and gun law. All sorts of weird and wacky ideas about the supernatural, secret societies, Satan and sacrifices abound. It's US right wing narratives in support of Trump and his promises to drain the swamp and 'save the republic'.

There's no doubt the US is run by deep state and corruption is everywhere but Trump is just an Israeli puppet neocon using his position to push his business internationally as well as domestically. He does the deep states bidding as worldwide attacks on Russia, China, North Korea, Syria (actual bombs), Iran and Lebanon, to name a few, shows. His supporters still cling to his words, they ignore his actions and people like The Health Ranger is one of many stoking the fires...and making money from it...

Don't take my word for it though, look for yourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW3gY ... p7o6qSK5gg

That is 24 hour channel about Q, just listen for a while and watch the comments. :ooer:

(click on latest live broadcast) Currently BREAKING: RR Verbally Resigns to Gen. Kelly - PATRIOTS' SOAPBOX NEWS, LIVE 24/7 RADIO
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Cannydc wrote:Funny how the left are 'traitors', but the right with their obvious collusion with Putin and Russian oligarchs / organised crime paint themselves as the good guys.

Don't know if you listened to it Canny but everyone slightly to the left of Mccarthy is for the jailhouse. They are already guilty.
The Washington post etc to be closed down and the staff marched off to jail and on and on it goes.
It has some very serious stuff in it and the disturbing signing of some very powerful executive orders which no I haven't checked if they have really been signed but I've asked another two Yanks I know online and they are saying the same as Tom and that is this is very real and happening right now.
People are talking witch hunts and civil war ... yes civil war.
America according to the Americans I talk to is in a very bad place just now it would seem.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:Funny how the left are 'traitors', but the right with their obvious collusion with Putin and Russian oligarchs / organised crime paint themselves as the good guys.

There's only "obvious collusion with Putin and Russian oligarchs" in the msm. The reality is somewhat different with Clinton foundation right in the middle of it, including trying to set Trump up for Russia collusion. The 'insurance plan' from deep state players such as Strzok, Ohr (both), McCabe, and others.

UK demanded that Russia collusion/FISA warrants, texts and 302's not be declassified without redactions. Part of the 5 eyes set up that was behind it and UK fears for exposure of Christopher Steele's part in it. (and his associates which include Skripal!)

:wurms:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:28 pm

Fletch wrote:This is a right wing Trumptard repeating rumours that have been going round since end of last year/beginning of this year. It's a summary of Q (also known as Q anon) and other youtube 'researchers' commentary.

Q is some mysterious supposed deep state white hat who has been posting cryptic messages and making predictions on Reddit about how Trump has it all in hand and that the white hats are preparing to 'drain the swamp'. The predictions such as 'big bang this week' or 'arrests starting tomorrow' have all been wrong but followers don't seem to notice that and keep clinging to the narrative.

Much is made of snippets of information which they all then extrapolate to mean the arrest of all deep state actors, including Obama, and then military tribunals because the courts are corrupt deep state controlled. I did ask once what grounds were there for subjecting civilians to military law but was told I didn't understand or that it would happen so don't worry.

There are a lot of sealed indictments recorded on Pacer (indictment listing site) with talk of between 9000 to 14000 last time I checked and bigger claims of 40,000 are made. You need paid access to Pacer and each search costs so it's difficult to verify for the individual but there are sealed indictments which may or may not ever be unsealed. Could be deep state protecting it's assets by filing charges but never unsealing preventing any further action by legal bods.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sealed- ... onspiracy/ (this one states 25,000 on August 2nd)

Q followers, and many that follow youtube reporters, are real heavy duty God botherers and avid supporters of guns and gun law. All sorts of weird and wacky ideas about the supernatural, secret societies, Satan and sacrifices abound. It's US right wing narratives in support of Trump and his promises to drain the swamp and 'save the republic'.

There's no doubt the US is run by deep state and corruption is everywhere but Trump is just an Israeli puppet neocon using his position to push his business internationally as well as domestically. He does the deep states bidding as worldwide attacks on Russia, China, North Korea, Syria (actual bombs), Iran and Lebanon, to name a few, shows. His supporters still cling to his words, they ignore his actions and people like The Health Ranger is one of many stoking the fires...and making money from it...

That is 24 hour channel about Q, just listen for a while and watch the comments. :ooer:

(click on latest live broadcast) Currently BREAKING: RR Verbally Resigns to Gen. Kelly - PATRIOTS' SOAPBOX NEWS, LIVE 24/7 RADIO

Have the people been over medicated maybe?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Just to add, the Democrats and Clintons are not left wing. US doesn't have a left wing, nearest to it was Bernie and look what they did to him!

Liberal - Authoritarian is the vertical axis on the political compass.

Left - Right is the horizontal axis.

They are different things,
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Fletch wrote:Just to add, the Democrats and Clintons are not left wing. US doesn't have a left wing, nearest to it was Bernie and look what they did to him!

I agree with that but people get labelled as left very easily in America.
Give a homeless person a coffee you're a communist!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:This is a right wing Trumptard repeating rumours that have been going round since end of last year/beginning of this year. It's a summary of Q (also known as Q anon) and other youtube 'researchers' commentary.

Have the people been over medicated maybe?

They grew up and were conditioned in a Hollywood world where everything on TV/Screens is reality. They make their own plot lines and broadcast it on youtube and then it becomes the truth to many others. They all cyber beg and have patrion/paypal even bitcoin accounts to donate.

An easily led, gullible, brainwashed religious people who want to return to the 18th century when the sacred constituion was created. That's the only law they need and no taxes and guns for everyone. And keep praying to God.

I think drugs might play a part in it, Something on the water? Spraying the population is another of their theories. They're just insular and gullible with too many decades of US is the greatest and God bless America.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:Just to add, the Democrats and Clintons are not left wing. US doesn't have a left wing, nearest to it was Bernie and look what they did to him!

I agree with that but people get labelled as left very easily in America.
Give a homeless person a coffee you're a communist!

That's another thing with them Jack. The use of communist as an insult without even knowing what the term means. Same with Socialism. They have been conditioned to such an extent they happily cheer on their own demise. Anyone who is not praying to/believe in God, anyone opposing guns, wanting healthcare for all or even some taxes used to benefit the many are communists, socialists, dangerous, evil and so on. It's eye opening to watch. I have followed for about 18 months now and there are a few sane voices but they are dismissed as trolls and get banned!
Fletch

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs