Labour Party Political Broadcast ( What a load of Bollox

Labour Party Political Broadcast ( What a load of Bollox

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Nationalise Railways. You labour numpties who think they can do it. Well, it cannot be done. It will take at least three terms being in office. And then would have to be voted through parliament. NOT A FUCKING CHANCE. (Mind you I do not agree with our railways being privatised) But they are and it cannot be changed that easily.

Gonna build a million houses, fricking heck how long do you think it will take. EIGHT FUCKING YEARS. Jeeze what a load of lies. I had to turn it of I just got fed up knowing they are lying just to get votes of the younger lot.

Jeeze you Labour numpties who believe that lot are fricking soft in the head. I know Guest is. But Canny come on even you cannot believe their twaddle. Plus where are they gonna get all the money from, Oh fuck I forgot Taxes, Taxes, Taxes, and steal from anyone who happens to have a holiday home?

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX>
Rocthedog

Re: Labour Party Political Broadcast ( What a load of Bollox

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Nationalise Railways. You labour numpties who think they can do it. Well, it cannot be done. It will take at least three terms being in office. And then would have to be voted through parliament. NOT A FUCKING CHANCE. (Mind you I do not agree with our railways being privatised) But they are and it cannot be changed that easily.

Gonna build a million houses, fricking heck how long do you think it will take. EIGHT FUCKING YEARS. Jeeze what a load of lies. I had to turn it of I just got fed up knowing they are lying just to get votes of the younger lot.

Jeeze you Labour numpties who believe that lot are fricking soft in the head. I know Guest is. But Canny come on even you cannot believe their twaddle. Plus where are they gonna get all the money from, Oh fuck I forgot Taxes, Taxes, Taxes, and steal from anyone who happens to have a holiday home?

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX>

Can we have that in English please you fucking chimp?

Postby Cannydc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Nationalise Railways. You labour numpties who think they can do it. Well, it cannot be done. It will take at least three terms being in office. And then would have to be voted through parliament. NOT A FUCKING CHANCE. (Mind you I do not agree with our railways being privatised) But they are and it cannot be changed that easily.

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX>

1. They can, and they will. It will be done by simply not renewing franchises.

2. It was 400,000 houses, which on your timeline will take just over 3 years.

3. And I very much believe that simple changes to the tax regime forcing companies like Amazon to pay UK taxes on UK turnover will do the trick nicely.
Cannydc

Postby wutang » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:50 pm

Err... the Tories did exactly that this year

State takes back control of east coast mainline

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... stagecoach

Roc is clueless of shit the Tories did just a few months ago :pmsl:
wutang

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:53 pm

"Roc is clueless" would have done wutang. :wink:
Fletch

Postby wutang » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Gonna build a million houses, fricking heck how long do you think it will take. EIGHT FUCKING YEARS. Jeeze what a load of lies. I had to turn it of I just got fed up knowing they are lying just to get votes of the younger lot.

Both Labour and Tory Governments in the past built council housing at a faster rate.

During Churchill government they were building 250,000 a YEAR

The UK was building over 400,000 a year in the mid-60's then The Tories decided to leave it entirely up to the market and lo-and-behold house building collapsed to its current pathetic level.

Prices massively rose though... I wonder if there is a link between private sector refusing to build and also wanting massively high prices :doomed:
wutang

Postby wutang » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:03 pm

a clearer version of that graph

wutang

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs