Saudi journalist "missing"

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:24 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
That is quite an interesting point of view, but you might do well to remember that it was not one empire against another because you had the French Empire the Soviet Italian and Japanese Empires involved too and Adolph wanted to create his Empire to supercede them all, because he was extremely bitter about defeat in WW1 and the ridiculously punitive Versailles Treaty.


You might do well to remember that Hitler's 2 biggest inspirations were the British Empire and the racist laws of America. In fact most of the evil shit Hitler did (the concentration camps, the eugenics laws, etc) were taken directly from what the British and Americans were already doing - hell, we both carried on doing them AFTER the war was over. To many people around the world the British Empire WERE THE NAZIS!! Our Governments did some sickeningly evil shit before and after that war.

His rise to power was aided and abetted by the British ruling class because he was anti-communist. And while Churchill may not have liked Hitler - purely because he was a threat to the genocidal British Empire - he was a massive fan of Mussolini and saw him as the ideal ruler. The British ruling class were 100% behind fascism as a way to counteract working class power. That made them just as much my enemy as the German ruling elite.

LordRaven wrote:I think you have oversimplified the matter, and it seems you despise the British too. Why is that?


Im a socialist so Im opposed to ALL nationalism. The British ruling class are just as much the enemy as the German ruling class, or the Chinese ruling class, or the Mongolian ruling class... etc.

WW2 was a war between different ruling classes and in no way was the working class gonna win - unless they turned their gun onto their officers and leaders (bullet in Churchill's face to go with the one in Hitlers)

Just like the grooming gangs on another thread you are now suggesting Hitler was good and all the victims of his warmongering were to blame?
You claim to be a Socialist? Can you prefix that word with National please?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:29 pm

In Wutang World the slaughtered victim is clearly to blame for his own death. :drool:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:You claim to be a Socialist? Can you prefix that word with National please?


I'm opposed to nationalism.
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5593
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:you are now suggesting Hitler was good



Was it the part where I talked about him doing evil things or him having a bullet in his head :dunno:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5593
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:41 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:you are now suggesting Hitler was good



Was it the part where I talked about him doing evil things or him having a bullet in his head :dunno:
And I suppose you are of the opinion that the 60,000 women raped by soviet forces in Berlin in 1945 asked for it.
You are strange.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Imagine if this was The Russians.
Sanctions galore and threats of war.
Serious name calling but no .... let's find an excuse quick.

There's certainly been a noticeable difference in attitudes!

I think Turkey also needs to open up more now about exactly what evidence they have and put it before the Saudis.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Imagine if this was The Russians.
Sanctions galore and threats of war.
Serious name calling but no .... let's find an excuse quick.

There's certainly been a noticeable difference in attitudes!

I think Turkey also needs to open up more now about exactly what evidence they have and put it before the Saudis.

They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Edgar Hoover » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Imagine if this was The Russians.
Sanctions galore and threats of war.
Serious name calling but no .... let's find an excuse quick.

There's certainly been a noticeable difference in attitudes!

I think Turkey also needs to open up more now about exactly what evidence they have and put it before the Saudis.

They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?
Bugging foreign embassies :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Edgar Hoover
 

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Edgar Hoover wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Imagine if this was The Russians.
Sanctions galore and threats of war.
Serious name calling but no .... let's find an excuse quick.

There's certainly been a noticeable difference in attitudes!

I think Turkey also needs to open up more now about exactly what evidence they have and put it before the Saudis.

They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?
Bugging foreign embassies :gigglesnshit:

And then telling the world .... doesn't sound right does it.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Edgar Hoover wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Imagine if this was The Russians.
Sanctions galore and threats of war.
Serious name calling but no .... let's find an excuse quick.

There's certainly been a noticeable difference in attitudes!

I think Turkey also needs to open up more now about exactly what evidence they have and put it before the Saudis.

They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?
Bugging foreign embassies :gigglesnshit:

And then telling the world .... doesn't sound right does it.
I am guessing it’s an American invention.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?


They searched the consulate twice this week, maybe one of the Saudi killers decided to record it to show to his paymasters back home but left it behind when they fled. The dipshits seemed to have fucked everything else up.

Both the Saudis and the Russians need to get better assassins in future
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5593
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Imagine if this was The Russians.
Sanctions galore and threats of war.
Serious name calling but no .... let's find an excuse quick.

There's certainly been a noticeable difference in attitudes!

I think Turkey also needs to open up more now about exactly what evidence they have and put it before the Saudis.

They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?

That exact point was mentioned on BBC news reports this afternoon and this evening on Channel 4 news by Dr Sherifa Zuhur (3m:50s in).

https://www.channel4.com/news/saudi-ara ... fist-fight
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:04 pm

wutang wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?


They searched the consulate twice this week, maybe one of the Saudi killers decided to record it to show to his paymasters back home but left it behind when they fled. The dipshits seemed to have fucked everything else up.

Both the Saudis and the Russians need to get better assassins in future

I shouldn't laugh really but you're right, they fucked up. How the hell they ever expected to get away with murder on foreign soil (albeit an embassy) i don't know and more to the point..why commit on foreign soil when it's easier done back on your own turf? I think the answer is they really don't care.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:27 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
wutang wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?


They searched the consulate twice this week, maybe one of the Saudi killers decided to record it to show to his paymasters back home but left it behind when they fled. The dipshits seemed to have fucked everything else up.

Both the Saudis and the Russians need to get better assassins in future

I shouldn't laugh really but you're right, they fucked up. How the hell they ever expected to get away with murder on foreign soil (albeit an embassy) i don't know and more to the point..why commit on foreign soil when it's easier done back on your own turf? I think the answer is they really don't care.


They’ve been watching too many crime shows.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Saudi journalist "missing"

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:37 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
wutang wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:They claim to have audio and video .... of inside an embassy?


They searched the consulate twice this week, maybe one of the Saudi killers decided to record it to show to his paymasters back home but left it behind when they fled. The dipshits seemed to have fucked everything else up.

Both the Saudis and the Russians need to get better assassins in future

I shouldn't laugh really but you're right, they fucked up. How the hell they ever expected to get away with murder on foreign soil (albeit an embassy) i don't know and more to the point..why commit on foreign soil when it's easier done back on your own turf? I think the answer is they really don't care.


They’ve been watching too many crime shows.


Not enough rather, a few episodes of CSI would have better prepared them for state sponsored murder on foreign soil.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29112
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests