Left/ liberals stop rapist being deported

Left/ liberals stop rapist being deported

Postby Richie BowWow » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:36 pm

This sums them up for me, self-righteous, virtue signaling morons.

Shame they can't be deported with him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... apist.html
Richie BowWow

Re: Left/ liberals stop rapist being deported

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 pm

It says passengers, there doesn't appear to be a political affiliation :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Richie BowWow » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:32 am

Stooo wrote:It says passengers, there doesn't appear to be a political affiliation :dunno:

Who else would it be?
Richie BowWow

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:46 am

Richie BowWow wrote:
Stooo wrote:It says passengers, there doesn't appear to be a political affiliation :dunno:

Who else would it be?

Misinformed members of the public, it's hardly the first time...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:53 am

Richie BowWow wrote:This sums them up for me, self-righteous, virtue signaling morons.

I think that that incident, and others like it, are more to do with a total misunderstanding of what is happening rather than any political affiliation.
Why didn't the authorities just make an announcement explaining that someone had successfully claimed asylum had later been convicted of a heinous crime that resulted in a jail term and on release a deportation order?
To simply take someone like that on a commercial flight, who then acts up screaming away because he has no wish to return to the shithole he came from, is bound to engender sympathy from fare paying passengers who merely see what they see -a gang (immigration officials) dealing harshly with a (presumably handcuffed) frightened individual.
Not only that, having paid a plane fare, why should any passenger accept their flight to be less than an enjoyable experience?
Who the hell wants some someone screaming and moaning all the way to the destination claiming themselves to be some kind of victim?
That was obviously a costly exercise for tax payers and the Border Force need to have a rapid rethink on such matters.
Turkey is a NATO ally and I am sure we have some very noisy Military Transport planes like the C130 Hercules flying in that direction on a regular basis, so why not use such flights for criminals being deported?
No one would hear him scream in the back of one of those ---because they are so bloody noisy--and the seats are a lot less comfortable, plus the in-flight meal is a box with sandwiches, a piece of fruit and a packet of crisps plus a cold drink.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:This sums them up for me, self-righteous, virtue signaling morons.

I think that that incident, and others like it, are more to do with a total misunderstanding of what is happening rather than any political affiliation.
Why didn't the authorities just make an announcement explaining that someone had successfully claimed asylum had later been convicted of a heinous crime that resulted in a jail term and on release a deportation order?
To simply take someone like that on a commercial flight, who then acts up screaming away because he has no wish to return to the shithole he came from, is bound to engender sympathy from fare paying passengers who merely see what they see -a gang (immigration officials) dealing harshly with a (presumably handcuffed) frightened individual.
Not only that, having paid a plane fare, why should any passenger accept their flight to be less than an enjoyable experience?
Who the hell wants some someone screaming and moaning all the way to the destination claiming themselves to be some kind of victim?
That was obviously a costly exercise for tax payers and the Border Force need to have a rapid rethink on such matters.
Turkey is a NATO ally and I am sure we have some very noisy Military Transport planes like the C130 Hercules flying in that direction on a regular basis, so why not use such flights for criminals being deported?
No one would hear him scream in the back of one of those ---because they are so bloody noisy--and the seats are a lot less comfortable, plus the in-flight meal is a box with sandwiches, a piece of fruit and a packet of crisps plus a cold drink.

We fly these now - rather more comfortable than the Herkybird I first flew in from RAF Colerne in 1970...

Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We fly these now - rather more comfortable than the Herkybird I first flew in from RAF Colerne in 1970...

I am well aware that we have the two more modern jet powered Lockheed transport planes but we still have the Hercules and as they are most uncomfortable and noisy I am still very much wanting those used for repatriation, why spend money on commercial comfortable flights? Fuck them!!! They were welcomed with open arms and shat on our hospitality.
In his case I am guessing he and his equally sick friends showed bugger all sympathy to the young girl they gang raped so he deserves none at all.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Richie BowWow wrote:

Who else would it be?

Yaxley-Lennon? He likes filming Muslim rapists cuz white folks dont rape like innit, speshully white 'n far right. :wink:
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:

Who else would it be?

Yaxley-Lennon? He likes filming Muslim rapists cuz white folks dont rape like innit, speshully white 'n far right. :wink:

The truth about Muslims and sex slavery - according to the Koran, rather than Isis or Islamophobes
There are references to sexual relations with slaves in the Koran - but when you read them in context, the meaning is very different to what some people would have you believe

As time wears on I’m starting to see these similarities are unavoidable – particularly online where it is rife. For example, this video of a female Muslim 'scholar' saying that men can have sex with female prisoners of war to ‘humiliate’ them has been shared widely on right-wing news sites and social media.

This narrative has been spread in the wake of recent sexual assault allegations in Cologne and reports of Isis fighters raping and selling sex slaves. It’s mainly been promoted by Donald Trump supporting anti-Muslim bigots, far-right extremists and people who’ll easily believe anything bad about Muslims.

Those sharing the video usually make unfounded claims that the 'North African/Arab' men accused of the Cologne assaults were motivated by a ‘Muslim background’. The video has been used as proof of a culturally ingrained mindset that all Muslims apparently possess, as well as claims that the Quran supposedly endorses raping women, in particular female slaves.

It’s worth noting the video has also been shared by Muslims who have strongly refuted and ostracised the scholar, reacting with disgust over this extreme view.

And they are right: rape and sexual violence is not permitted in Islamic texts. It is of course something that causes harm to other humans, which is not Halal (permissible) and, in early Muslim communities, rape was a crime punishable by death.

However, seeing as this myth isn’t about to go away with a few online condemnations, what scripture is being cited by extremists and has it been distorted? After all, there are billions of Muslims across the globe that aren’t going round capturing women to rape as sex slaves.

The main reference cited is Chapter 23:1-6 in the Quran. It reads:

“And successful are the believers who guard their chastity … except from their wives or those that their right hands possess.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/th ... 75446.html

And yet, as per the person quoted at the start of the piece, some are being taught it is okay? It is a difficult debate because it is clear some are being(or choose to be) educated quite wrongly.

That debate aside, what this guy did was wrong and he doesn't deserve to be here given his crime, plus I am appalled by the way in which the Border Force tried to repatriate him.
I would hate some criminal being repatriated to sit wailing about his treatment on any flight I bought a ticket for
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:
I am well aware that we have the two more modern jet powered Lockheed transport planes but we still have the Hercules and as they are most uncomfortable and noisy I am still very much wanting those used for repatriation, why spend money on commercial comfortable flights? Fuck them!!! They were welcomed with open arms and shat on our hospitality.
In his case I am guessing he and his equally sick friends showed bugger all sympathy to the young girl they gang raped so he deserves none at all.

The same for the Windrush people and that bloke who is in danger of a stroke?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

No, they didn't commit rape and spend time in jail
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

No, they didn't commit rape and spend time in jail

Deporting people is deporting people, we don't have the money or people to fuck around classifying human beings according to why they are being deported.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:41 pm

This made me laugh out loud, Raven.

Have you any idea how much a special flight using military aircraft would cost ?

And how many would be on board a repat flight to Somlalia ? FFS, all the crew and security staff, plus fuel, landing fees and a return journey - astronomic.

You really do live in cloud cuckoo land if you consider that practical.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:11 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Bumped for CannyDC
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:This made me laugh out loud, Raven.

Have you any idea how much a special flight using military aircraft would cost ?

And how many would be on board a repat flight to Somlalia ? FFS, all the crew and security staff, plus fuel, landing fees and a return journey - astronomic.

You really do live in cloud cuckoo land if you consider that practical.

See post I just bumped for you re NATO flights via Turkey a NATO Ally, and I am sure your head is not so far up in the clouds to realise we are involved Militarily in countries surrounding Turkey and I am sure you will understand me when I say Only A Moron would think I meant to specially charter a C130 to repatriate one individual :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs