Donald needs a war to secure a 2nd term

Donald needs a war to secure a 2nd term

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:19 pm

As with all domestically failing leaders Donald needs to divert attention away from said failings to make himself popular, and what better way to do that than to go to war.
He has moved US Embassy to Jerusalem and is clearly taking sides in doing so.
He is aligned with the Saudis against Iranian regional mastery.
Turkey is a NATO ally.
With the old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" it seems there could be an odd alliance of US/Israel/Saudi Arabi lining themselves up to deal with a common foe and that can only be Iran.
Iran after all has nuclear ambitions and the Donald has made a first move in withdrawing from Obama's olive branch agreements and is indeed going down the route of crippling sanctions.
The Iranian currency is failing, teachers are striking in Iran and goods and supplies are suffering and the Iranian people are not happy resulting in civil discontent and protests.
More of this is to come with even more sanctions which will cripple the country even more, and this can be done by US pressure on other countries NOT to deal with Iranian oil companies.
When its economy is on its ass and the people in open revolt all that is needed is a pre-emptive strike from Sea and Air to take out all major military infrastructure followed by an attack on civilian infrastructure and they'd be very much in the stone age.
Could Iran stop this with current military assets? No not a hope in hell! And I am sure Tel Aviv and the Saudis would join in to help remove the biggest threat to themselves in the region.
We could end up with another 3rd world shitehole in total disarray with inter-factional fighting and to arms could be sold for cheap oil. Better to deal with factions rather than a strong nation state after all - as per previous cases in recent decades.
Personally I do think plans are being laid and I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey gets involved too. Donald wants a war.
No need for troops on the ground either.
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Donald needs a war to secure a 2nd term

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 pm

3rd world shithole?
You're a fucking dunce but there's many like you so it helps when the powers that be want to illegally crush yet another nation. Fuck me Hitler only invaded Poland.
The modern military Nazis are something to behold ... so are their fucking dunces.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:3rd world shithole?
You're a fucking dunce but there's many like you so it helps when the powers that be want to illegally crush yet another nation. Fuck me Hitler only invaded Poland.
The modern military Nazis are something to behold ... so are their fucking dunces.

Explain yourself? How can I be a dunce when we have seen Iraq turned from a very modern society into a 3rd world shithole? Same with Libya? Explain dunderhead, because when a country's infrastructure any kind of government and law officers are destroyed they become anarchic.
Your post makes no sense, Poland ffs?

Can you not see the plans being drawn slowly against Iran? Or are you just blind and in denial?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:00 pm

LordRaven wrote:As with all domestically failing leaders Donald needs to divert attention away from said failings to make himself popular, and what better way to do that than to go to war.
He has moved US Embassy to Jerusalem and is clearly taking sides in doing so.
He is aligned with the Saudis against Iranian regional mastery.
Turkey is a NATO ally.
With the old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" it seems there could be an odd alliance of US/Israel/Saudi Arabi lining themselves up to deal with a common foe and that can only be Iran.
Iran after all has nuclear ambitions and the Donald has made a first move in withdrawing from Obama's olive branch agreements and is indeed going down the route of crippling sanctions.
The Iranian currency is failing, teachers are striking in Iran and goods and supplies are suffering and the Iranian people are not happy resulting in civil discontent and protests.
More of this is to come with even more sanctions which will cripple the country even more, and this can be done by US pressure on other countries NOT to deal with Iranian oil companies.
When its economy is on its ass and the people in open revolt all that is needed is a pre-emptive strike from Sea and Air to take out all major military infrastructure followed by an attack on civilian infrastructure and they'd be very much in the stone age.
Could Iran stop this with current military assets? No not a hope in hell! And I am sure Tel Aviv and the Saudis would join in to help remove the biggest threat to themselves in the region.
We could end up with another 3rd world shitehole in total disarray with inter-factional fighting and to arms could be sold for cheap oil. Better to deal with factions rather than a strong nation state after all - as per previous cases in recent decades.
Personally I do think plans are being laid and I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey gets involved too. Donald wants a war.
No need for troops on the ground either.

They don't need to invade to inflict a heavy defeat either and there is nothing much the Iranian Air Defences and, Navy and Air Force could do due to overwhelming superiority in technology.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Explain yourself? How can I be a dunce when we have seen Iraq turned from a very modern society into a 3rd world shithole? Same with Libya? Explain dunderhead, because when a country's infrastructure any kind of government and law officers are destroyed they become anarchic.

Can you not see the plans being drawn slowly against Iran? Or are you just blind and in denial?

Sorry Raven I apologise I have just reread your post.
i THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS ONE NOT WE'D TURN IT INTO ONE.
yES WE WOULD TURN IT INTO ONE OR LESS.
oOpScApS.
No we shouldn't do.
We.ve had that country under economic sanctions for years which in itself is an act of war but they have survived and even thrived .... so far.
This is war about banking.
About fractional reserve banking and about the petrodollar like all the other wars of the last twenty years.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sorry Raven I apologise I have just reread your post.
i THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS ONE NOT WE'D TURN IT INTO ONE.
yES WE WOULD TURN IT INTO ONE OR LESS.
oOpScApS.
No we shouldn't do.
We.ve had that country under economic sanctions for years which in itself is an act of war but they have survived and even thrived .... so far.
This is war about banking.
About fractional reserve banking and about the petrodollar like all the other wars of the last twenty years.

I do hope not Rollup but all the signs are suggesting that plans are afoot.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Maybe then he will win a Nobel peace prize?
Maddog

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Maddog wrote:Maybe then he will win a Nobel peace prize?

In uniting most of the Middle East in a loose coalition behind him? Or blowing Iran's armed capability off the face of the planet --something he could easily do.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:31 pm

iT'S A MASSIVE COUNTRY WITH MOUNTAINS AND WITH CYBER TECH THAT IS POSSIBLY THE BEST OR AT LEAST AS GOOD AS rUSSIA'S WHICH IS .... PROBABLY THE BEST.
Caps .... I have a new keyboard and the caps light is in a different place!

Mighty army get it wrong and there are thousands of missiles flying at any navy out there and of course .... Israel.
Arabs are disunited and fight each other.
Persians are not like that.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:38 pm

The possible scary scenario for anyone wanting to destroy Iran is do they have just one atomic warhead?
If they do they will have designed it just right.
They will fire it skyward at the exact right time and detonate it a few miles up and knock out every communications device for a few hundred miles.
All engines petrol diesel jet will grind to a halt.
No military will be able to communicate between themselves each other governments etc except Iranian because funnily enough all their gear is hardened against such an event.
No one else has much hardened electronic gear.
The Russians showed up America's weakness in this regard a couple of years ago when one plane knocked out completely an American destroyer.
No engines no radio no phones no nothing.
The response was what the hell is that thing?
So is anyone really ready to take them on yet?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:iT'S A MASSIVE COUNTRY WITH MOUNTAINS AND WITH CYBER TECH THAT IS POSSIBLY THE BEST OR AT LEAST AS GOOD AS rUSSIA'S WHICH IS .... PROBABLY THE BEST.
Caps .... I have a new keyboard and the caps light is in a different place!

Mighty army get it wrong and there are thousands of missiles flying at any navy out there and of course .... Israel.
Arabs are disunited and fight each other.
Persians are not like that.

Iran's current anti aircraft systems and missiles, their Naval and Air Forces are absolutely no match. Wild Weasels will be taking out all their early warning before they even see them and the same for 2nd generation Stealth planes --who won't even have to get anywhere near harms way before unleashing their ordnance, it's all over the horizon fire and forget smart stuff that destroys targets leaving pilots safe.

They will not know what hit them until it does, and even if they got their 2nd and 3rd generation planes in the air they are so far behind technologically they won't stand a chance and that is a fact.

The mountains are of no use when no ground troops will become involved, all the targets have been picked from satellite and other means and they are all in the cross hairs.

It merely requires Donald to push the button and you'll see the most one sided victory since Britain had a 38 Minute War with some slave trading Sultan.

Iran will be shellshocked and left with no military capability and it is what the population does thereafter that will be interesting, all the yanks and Israelis will want is civil unrest and no viable Nation State, the threat to the latter completely eradicated.
Last edited by LordRaven on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The possible scary scenario for anyone wanting to destroy Iran is do they have just one atomic warhead?
They will fire it skyward at the exact right time and detonate it a few miles up and knock out every communications device for a few hundred miles.
No military will be able to communicate between themselves each other governments etc except Iranian because funnily enough all their gear is hardened against such an event.
The Russians showed up America's weakness in this regard a couple of years ago when one plane knocked out completely an American destroyer.

All things will have been taken into consideration and any EMP threat included along with any nuke capability --which will be the first to be targeted.
The aim will be to completely blind them right from the kick off before they even know what is happening.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Maddog wrote:Maybe then he will win a Nobel peace prize?

In uniting most of the Middle East in a loose coalition behind him? Or blowing Iran's armed capability off the face of the planet --something he could easily do.

Have you seen our new warships?
only cost $20 million each and $20,000 a day to run. They are drones and can stay at sea for months. We can build thousands of the fuckers for the price of one Aircraft Carrier. And nothing could move on water if we didn't want it to!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:50 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The possible scary scenario for anyone wanting to destroy Iran is do they have just one atomic warhead?

All things will have been taken into consideration and any EMP threat included along with any nuke capability --which will be the first to be targeted.
The aim will be to completely blind them right from the kick off before they even know what is happening.

The only reason it hasn't already been attacked by America Israel is because it is far more difficult than that.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The only reason it hasn't already been attacked by America Israel is because it is far more difficult than that.

Rather a lack of political will, and that hurdle has been removed with Donald now in charge.

The Iranians bricked it when they saw how fast Saddam was defeated because he gave them quite a few bloody good hidings and yet his tanks were destroyed by forces backing the the Northern Alliance who only had Humvees -with the ability to call in just one piece of ordnance that would destroy an entire Iraqi Tank Regiment.

The Iranians were ready to sit down for talks at that time but the typically arrogant yanks missed the opportunity.
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs