36 Years For Human Shit

36 Years For Human Shit

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:04 pm

A couple branded the “Fred and Rose West” of their South Wales estate have been jailed for a combined 36 years for raping and grooming young girls.

Peter Griffiths, 65, and his wife, Avril, 61, were both convicted of a string of sexual offences last month relating to the abuse of three victims between 1978 and 1993.

The couple repeatedly assaulted the children in a number of locations, including at a sex party on a boat.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 90366.html

Did Steve and the DFLA turn up for the trial?
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: 36 Years For Human Shit

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
A couple branded the “Fred and Rose West” of their South Wales estate have been jailed for a combined 36 years for raping and grooming young girls.

Peter Griffiths, 65, and his wife, Avril, 61, were both convicted of a string of sexual offences last month relating to the abuse of three victims between 1978 and 1993.

The couple repeatedly assaulted the children in a number of locations, including at a sex party on a boat.

It's not enough for these arseholes

"Huddersfield grooming: Twenty guilty of campaign of rape and abuse"

"Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.
The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls.

Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven-year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.

At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years.
Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years but the court heard many perpetrators have never been identified.
Details of the men's convictions and sentences can only now be published after reporting restrictions on a series of trials were partially lifted.
During the three trials, jurors heard how the men - who are all British Asians mainly of Pakistani heritage - preyed on young, vulnerable girls, one of whom was described as having the mental age of a seven-year-old.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45918845
MungoBrush

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Try to stick to the topic Mungo...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby calitom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Stooo wrote:

are you in 3rd grade?--and I mean that in a good way
calitom

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:40 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's not enough for these arseholes

"Huddersfield grooming: Twenty guilty of campaign of rape and abuse"

"Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.
The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls.

Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven-year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.

At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years.
Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years but the court heard many perpetrators have never been identified.
Details of the men's convictions and sentences can only now be published after reporting restrictions on a series of trials were partially lifted.
During the three trials, jurors heard how the men - who are all British Asians mainly of Pakistani heritage - preyed on young, vulnerable girls, one of whom was described as having the mental age of a seven-year-old.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45918845

https://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2018/ ... demn-them/

The EDL have paedophiles in their ranks but Tommy Robinson evidently doesn’t condemn them

:shake head:

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 pm

Stooo wrote:Try to stick to the topic Mungo...

I thought that was the topic.

Your post: "A couple branded the “Fred and Rose West” of their South Wales estate have been jailed for a combined 36 years for raping and grooming young girls."

My post: "Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls"
MungoBrush

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:21 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

are you in 3rd grade?--and I mean that in a good way

I'm in my late twenties Tom.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am

MungoBrush wrote:

Your post: "A couple branded the “Fred and Rose West” of their South Wales estate have been jailed for a combined 36 years for raping and grooming young girls."

My post: "Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls"

So are we only allowed to make comments about these awful crimes when white people commit them?
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:53 am

MungoBrush wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

So are we only allowed to make comments about these awful crimes when white people commit them?

There is a thread about the Huddersfield case, but it doesn't seem to be as popular as this one? I think you could have hit the nail on the head Mungo.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs