It's News so qualifies and I am prepared...

Re: It's News so qualifies and I am prepared...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Can you tell how you were prepared and prepared for what?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Wutang’s behaviour on this subject is cringeworthy. I hope none of his neighbours have pubescent daughters because if they became victims of such gangs he’d probably tell the neighbours it’s their fault.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:.
What are you scared of? Are you frightened that others with your hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil approach to this very real problem will call you racist?

The fact is that its the opposite of what happens.

A piece here from 2013 of two child abuse cases involving large groups of men.

https://mediadiversified.org/2013/10/12 ... ild-abuse/

Interesting that the story involving a group of white men got little to no coverage meanwhile the one involving men from asian backgrounds was given wall to wall coverage - front pages the lot.

Also the way the two cases were report :

BBC article of Asian grooming gang included mugshots of the men, made numerous referenced to their ethnic background, talked about it as a community issue, used the word "rape" 18 times

Meanwhile the BBC article on the white grooming gang didn't include any mugshots, and used the word "rape" a grand total of ZERO times

I wonder where the agenda is there then :wurms:
wutang

Postby Baden Powell » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Can you tell how you were prepared and prepared for what?

A good Boy Scout is always prepared.
Baden Powell

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Baden Powell wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Can you tell how you were prepared and prepared for what?

A good Boy Scout is always prepared.

Ahhh ghe dibbed and dobbed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:20 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:.
What are you scared of? Are you frightened that others with your hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil approach to this very real problem will call you racist?

The fact is that its the opposite of what happens.

A piece here from 2013 of two child abuse cases involving large groups of men.

https://mediadiversified.org/2013/10/12 ... ild-abuse/

Interesting that the story involving a group of white men got little to no coverage meanwhile the one involving men from asian backgrounds was given wall to wall coverage - front pages the lot.

Also the way the two cases were report :

BBC article of Asian grooming gang included mugshots of the men, made numerous referenced to their ethnic background, talked about it as a community issue, used the word "rape" 18 times

Meanwhile the BBC article on the white grooming gang didn't include any mugshots, and used the word "rape" a grand total of ZERO times

I wonder where the agenda is there then :wurms:

Thanks Wutang, exposing paedos no matter what their skin colour is something I am all for, it is a shame you are not with me on that because of your self imposed colour bar.

This story is truly disgusting but the BBC have shown what the filthy bastards did to a child ...

'Sexualised chat'
An additional 18 men were investigated and found to have had contact with the girl but no court action was taken.

Mr Mason said the pattern of behaviour started off as "simple contact" between the men and victim.

"There's then sexualised chat, there's then exchanging of images progressing to contact by meeting in different localities."

The detective said: "In some cases the child would actually disclose her age to some people who would stop contact at that point, other people would be more turned on and excited by that."

The case, which was first investigated by police last April, can now be reported because court proceedings have finished.

The men prosecuted are:

Craig Wilkinson, 33, of Rowan Close, Scarborough, jailed for six years after pleading guilty to nine sexual offences including having sex with the girl.
Adam Noble, 24, of Bishopthorpe Road, York, jailed for six years after being found guilty of five sexual offences.
Mark Lindsay, 33, of Cooper Street, Doncaster, jailed for four years and six months after being found guilty of three sexual offences.
Mark Harris, 39, of Huntington Road, York, jailed for four years and eight months after admitting two sexual offences, including having sex with the girl.
Michael Ford, 39, of Almsford Drive, Acomb, York, jailed for three years after admitting six sexual offences.
Matthew Horrocks, 30, of Viking Road, York, jailed for two years and four months after pleading guilty to two sexual offences.
John Sterckx, 37, of Fontygary Road, Barry, Wales, jailed for 15 months after admitting 10 sexual offences.
Mark Long, 34, of Juniper Way, Harrogate, jailed for two years and eight months after pleading guilty to seven sexual offences.
Philip Scaife, 31, of The Croft, Sherriff Hutton, York, jailed for two years and eight months after admitting eight sexual offences.
Tobias Tobin, 23, of Woodhill View, Wetherby, jailed for 15 months after pleading guilty to five sexual offences.
James Sutton, 28, of St Helens Avenue, Barnsley, given a community order for three years after admitting nine sexual offences.
Jonathan Baines, 30, of Ashland Court, Northallerton, will be sentenced at Teesside Crown Court on 24 October after admitting three sexual offences.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-y ... e-24385557

She was 13 in the report so this must have been going on before she reached that age :pukeup:

Fucking animals!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Prepared for people refusing to discuss these perverts and to call anyone racist who does :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Prepared for people refusing to discuss these perverts and to call anyone racist who does :smilin:

Did you get your wish?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Did you get your wish?

Yes of course. I must say I do find it odd that some people see having sex with kids no problem, they really must be wired up wrong.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:18 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Did you get your wish?

Yes of course. I must say I do find it odd that some people see having sex with kids no problem, they really must be wired up wrong.

They must be but I doubt anyone here thinks like that. Unless you know better with your pre-emptive imagination.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Did you get your wish?

They must be but I doubt anyone here thinks like that. Unless you know better with your pre-emptive imagination.

It makes me sick.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:25 pm

What? Your imagination?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:What? Your imagination?

No, the paedos make me sick. They disgust me.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Do you think you’re unique in that? I don’t see anyone praising it. :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Do you think you’re unique in that? I don’t see anyone praising it. :dunno:

I don't see much condemnation on here. So that does concern me.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs