It's News so qualifies and I am prepared...

It's News so qualifies and I am prepared...

Postby LordRaven » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:58 pm

For the very same individuals calling me a RACIST merely for posting this, some things never change on here...

Huddersfield rape gang jailed for 221 years for abusing 15 girls

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/huddersf ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Stooo made a post about some WHITE married perverts jailed recently, and there was no Foutrage whatsoever.

But this thread will undoubtedly draw charges of Racism, why is that?
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: It's News so qualifies and I am prepared...

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:33 am

Silence? That in itself speaks volumes and clearly demonstrates the fear that has been imposed on us all from on high stemming back to the days of New Labour who turned us into a Nation of people frightened to say anything on such issues "for fear of being branded racist."
And hence a lot of these kind of crimes are probably allowed to carry on unreported because people in positions which should allow them to act and stop this kind of thing are just too plain scared to act, and that is probably because there are far too many who have been brainwashed into attacking them rather than the perpetrators of such heinous crimes.
As is the case on this forum.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:11 am

LordRaven wrote:Silence? That in itself speaks volumes

You want instant replies?
No one called you a racist and you're now complaining about it!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:26 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Silence? That in itself speaks volumes

You want instant replies?
No one called you a racist and you're now complaining about it!

In effect old bean I laid down the gauntlet, and I have to say I am happy with the lack of charges of racism herein because you know as well as I do that it is practically taboo to comment on coloured people committing crimes such as this in this section of people who seem to have zero compassion with the victims in such cases.

This is the case that Robinson almost jeopardised and I thought it might get a lot of traction but it seems the white husband and wife paedo thread generates far more outrage from the pc brigade on here purely because the perpetrators are white ---which is kind of racist when you think about it.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:52 am

The thread title shows the true intention of this thread:

"...I am prepared..."

It was started so an attention seeking whore could get some attention.

Well done for trivialising this issue :hand:
wutang

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:56 am

LordRaven wrote:And hence a lot of these kind of crimes are probably allowed to carry on unreported because people in positions which should allow them to act and stop this kind of thing are just too plain scared to act, and that is probably because there are far too many who have been brainwashed into attacking them rather than the perpetrators of such heinous crimes.

Or because the Government has slashed funding to the very services that aim to protect kids like this.

Spending on children and young people's services cut by nearly £1bn in six years, figures reveal

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 85191.html

Demand for crisis support for children has risen sharply as council spending on services that are designed to spot signs of neglect and abuse early has fallen by 40 per cent between 2010-11 and 2015, the report found. Over the same period, there was a 108 per cent increase in child protection investigations.

Thanks Tory scum :brickwall:
wutang

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:03 pm

wutang wrote:The thread title shows the true intention of this thread:

"...I am prepared..."

It was started so an attention seeking whore could get some attention.

Well done for trivialising this issue :hand:

Thanks, but you are wrong. I wanted to gauge the levels of anger this gang would generate on this forum because of the heinous crimes committed against young girls by the perpetrators and compare it to the rage that the paedo white couple have caused.

It seems, as always, that people are scared to comment on coloured criminals and as for their victims I am guessing "white lives don't matter" because as per normal nobody seems to care about the victims in such cases.

Such threads only ever generate bleats of "racism" directed at anyone condemning the criminals and the victims always seem unworthy of any kind of sympathy --because they are white.

I also notice you have opted not to comment on either the criminals or the victims, why is that?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:04 pm

LordRaven wrote:I also notice you have opted not to comment on either the criminals or the victims, why is that?

Because I'm not a fucking ghoul like you.
wutang

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:05 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:And hence a lot of these kind of crimes are probably allowed to carry on unreported because people in positions which should allow them to act and stop this kind of thing are just too plain scared to act, and that is probably because there are far too many who have been brainwashed into attacking them rather than the perpetrators of such heinous crimes.

Or because the Government has slashed funding to the very services that aim to protect kids like this.

Spending on children and young people's services cut by nearly £1bn in six years, figures reveal

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 85191.html

Demand for crisis support for children has risen sharply as council spending on services that are designed to spot signs of neglect and abuse early has fallen by 40 per cent between 2010-11 and 2015, the report found. Over the same period, there was a 108 per cent increase in child protection investigations.

Thanks Tory scum :brickwall:

Oh I see, it's not the rapists/paedo child traffickers fault in your opinion -- it is the government's?
How on earth can you be so callous and have zero sympathy for little girls being used and abused for the sexual gratification of a bunch of paedophiles?
Last edited by LordRaven on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I also notice you have opted not to comment on either the criminals or the victims, why is that?

Because I'm not a fucking ghoul like you.

Poor answer, I personally am sickened on behalf of the victims nd their families because their lives have been destroyed and god knows if they will recover.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Such threads only ever generate bleats of "racism" directed at anyone condemning the criminals and the victims always seem unworthy of any kind of sympathy --because they are white.

Because the people that start those threads are starting them only to whip up hate for minorities. The reason other start threads on white paedos in response is to show that the racists dont actually care about the issue outside of whipping up hate for non-whites - why dont the racists start threads on white abusers?!?

Tommy Robinson is the perfect example of this:

He ignores white paedos in his very orgainsation, in some case he straight up defends them.
Does that sound like someone who cares about the child victims of sex abuse??

He is willing to destroy court case bringing grooming gangs to justice with his depraved self-promoting antics

He is a racist self-promoter using these victims as collateral for his twisted agenda.

Why doesnt he bring up the thing I have brought up in this thread - the decimation of child support services by the deranged Tory scum government? those services are needed to protect and help the very kids he claims to be championing yet silence from the fuck!!!!

Why? cos his only interest is starting a fucking race war and twats like you are helping him along the way :hand:
wutang

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:How on earth can you be so callous and have zero sympathy for little girls being used and abused for the sexual gratification of a bunch of paedophiles?

If you cared for them you would demanding that these services are restored and funded asap.
wutang

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:16 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Because the people that start those threads are starting them only to whip up hate for minorities. The reason other start threads on white paedos in response is to show that the racists dont actually care about the issue outside of whipping up hate for non-whites - why dont the racists start threads on white abusers?!?

Tommy Robinson is the perfect example of this:

He ignores white paedos in his very orgainsation, in some case he straight up defends them.

He is willing to destroy court case bringing grooming gangs to justice with his depraved self-promoting antics

He is a racist self-promoter using these victims as collateral for his twisted agenda.

Why doesnt he bring up the thing I have brought up in this thread - the decimation of child support services by the deranged Tory scum government? those services are needed to protect and help the very kids he claims to be championing yet silence from the fuck!!!!

Why? cos his only interest is starting a fucking race war and twats like you are helping him along the way :hand:

Fine words containing zero condemnation of the paedos and zero sympathy for the victims --because of their skin colours. Enough said.
Please see white paedo thread and you will note I condemn them as much as I do this despicable gang.
It seems you have certain boundaries that will forbid you to condemn and/or show sympathy based wholly on skin colour.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Coloured people :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Coloured people :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

But he's not a racist... honestly :ooer:
wutang

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs