It's News so qualifies and I am prepared...

Re: It's News so qualifies and I am prepared...

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:44 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
wutang wrote:

If you cared for them you would demanding that these services are restored and funded asap.

Still no condemnation of the perpetrators and/or sympathy for the victims -- all based on both of their skin colours.
What an awful world we now live in.
Why wasn't the government in the dock if it is all their fault?
Please explain because you are exonerating the criminals and actually saying their lust for sexual gratification with kids is the Government's fault and how can that be the case?

You get really wound up and look ridiculous when people don't react to your posts in the way you demand they should and when you demand they should.
As a father of kids as a grandfather too I'm mortified.
Knowing those moors where the kids were dumped makes me so fucking angry .... will that do?

now just make a comment on the perpetrators and all will be somewhat normal again

:off head:

Why can you not condemn these pervert kiddie rapists? Is if for fear of being branded a racist?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:Do you use the terms, white people, asian people, oriental people, black people? I guess you do and so by your measure I now brand you as being racist.

"Oriental people"

Have you travelled here from 1955?
wutang

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:51 pm

From last month

At-risk children 'left to fend for themselves' after service cuts

Funding for early intervention reduced by more than a quarter in five years, charity says

Thousands of children at risk of abuse and neglect are being left to fend for themselves because of substantial cuts to family support services over the past five years, a charity has warned.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... s-services

:shake head:

Early intervention services as well.

What kind of arsehole would cut these services :brickwall:
wutang

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Still no condemnation of the perpetrators and/or sympathy for the victims -- all based on both of their skin colours.
What an awful world we now live in.
Why wasn't the government in the dock if it is all their fault?
Please explain because you are exonerating the criminals and actually saying their lust for sexual gratification with kids is the Government's fault and how can that be the case?

You get really wound up and look ridiculous when people don't react to your posts in the way you demand they should and when you demand they should.
Knowing those moors where the kids were dumped makes me so fucking angry .... will that do?

now just make a comment on the perpetrators and all will be somewhat normal again

Why can you not condemn these pervert kiddie rapists? Is if for fear of being branded a racist?

What exactly would you like me to add to what I've already said Raven?
:dunno:
Is this a way of somehow bigging yourself up?
I hate paedos.
Everyone must now repeat after me .... I hate paedos.

I'm prepared :pmsl:
I wonder what the process of preparation :roll: was .....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:57 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Do you use the terms, white people, asian people, oriental people, black people? I guess you do and so by your measure I now brand you as being racist.

"Oriental people"

Have you travelled here from 1955?

Still no condemnation, just wriggling and refusing to do so because you are too scared to condemn these kiddie rapists simply because of their skin colour and you have no sympathy for the victims because white lives don't matter in your world.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:59 pm

wutang wrote:From last month

At-risk children 'left to fend for themselves' after service cuts

Funding for early intervention reduced by more than a quarter in five years, charity says

Thousands of children at risk of abuse and neglect are being left to fend for themselves because of substantial cuts to family support services over the past five years, a charity has warned.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... s-services

:shake head:

Early intervention services as well.

What kind of arsehole would cut these services :brickwall:

Applying your logic here is a quick question , Why was the government not in the dock instead of the kiddie rapists with some victims as young as 11?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:You get really wound up and look ridiculous when people don't react to your posts in the way you demand they should and when you demand they should.

I hate paedos.
Everyone must now repeat after me .... I hate paedos.

I'm prepared :pmsl:
I wonder what the process of preparation :roll: was .....

I hate all paedos too, but these grooming gangs seem to be proliferating and it is a worry.

I believe it is the fault of people like Wutang who brand anyone racist for even remarking on such matters, even police have said they failed to act for fear of being branded racist.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:
I believe it is the fault of people like Wutang who brand anyone racist for even remarking on such matters, even police have said they failed to act for fear of being branded racist.

Funny cos they usualy dont act cos they dont give a fuck.

The accounts include the stories of people like Amy, who was raped as a pre-teen by a male teacher who had pretended to be 18 on a teen website. When she went to the police she was told “she couldn’t accuse a man and destroy his life just because she said that he had abused her”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -anthology

The one consistant with these accounts of grooming gangs is that the victims are almost always poor working class kids looked down upon by wider society - the kind of people right wingers love to call "Chavs". The abusers are often more upstanding members of society - business owners, family men, involved in local community work. This makes it as much a class issue, especially as the same can be found in other child abuse case across community line (poor kids disbelieved because they are seen as 'chavs')

This is why I have brought up child support services - as child poverty continues to grow massively under the Tories there are gonna be more at-risk kids, with no support, primed to be picked on by predators from all walks of life. Preventing them from being left to the whims and wishes of a heartless all-against-all society which treats the poor as disposable commodities to be used and abused is paramount to preventing these cases in the future.

But LordRaven would prefer a tax cut so his attitude is 'fuck these chavs we'll just blame it on the coloureds'
Last edited by wutang on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wutang

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Being silent and refusing to even comment let alone condemn these sorts of crimes and branding anyone racist for doing so is what causes these crimes to happen.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing.

Silence and a refusal to comment/act merely enables the kiddie rapists.

Lack of action is causing this kind of crime to proliferate, and the people to blame are those who'd prefer to label people racist because they have created a society wherein people are afraid to act.

You labellers - for want of a better expression--are to blame.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing.

Well cutting support services is technically doing something and yet that is enabling the spread of evil :whistle:
wutang

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Funny cos they usualy dont act cos they dont give a fuck.

The accounts include the stories of people like Amy, who was raped as a pre-teen by a male teacher who had pretended to be 18 on a teen website. When she went to the police she was told “she couldn’t accuse a man and destroy his life just because she said that he had abused her”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -anthology

The one consistant with these accounts of grooming gangs is that the victims are almost always poor working class kids looked down upon by wider society - the kind of people right wingers love to call "Chavs". The abusers are often more upstanding members of society - business owners, family men, involved in local community work. This makes it as much a class issue, especially as the same can be found in other child abuse case across community line (poor kids disbelieved because they are seen as 'chavs')

This is why I have brought up child support services - as child poverty continues to grow massively under the Tories there are gonna be more at-risk kids, with no support, primed to be picked on by predators from all walks of life. Preventing them from being left to the whims and wishes of a heartless all-against-all society which treats the poor as disposable commodities to be used and abused is paramount to preventing these cases in the future.

But LordRaven would prefer a tax cut so his attitude is 'fuck these chavs we'll just blame it on the coloureds'

You are beyond a joke, you are now trying to say it is a matter of class when you know full well that is utter bollocks.

Anyway, we have already established that you by your actions, in branding people racist for merely commenting let alone acting in such matters, are to blame given you have created a society where people live in fear of something that now seems to them to be far worse than letting paedo kiddie rapists destroy little girls lives --and that is the fear of being branded racist because of the rapists skin colour.

It is your fault that white lives don't matter and I fully expect this type of thing to continue.

We don't need the likes of that twat Tommy Robinson stirring up shit, we just need supposedly intelligent people like you to admit to the problem and then we could perhaps, as a society, move forward and try and solve it.

But that will never happen whilst you are in denial, so when more cases that come to light do know you will have enabled the perpetrators.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:30 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing.

Well cutting support services is technically doing something and yet that is enabling the spread of evil :whistle:

Utter tripe, everyone is shit scared of being branded racist and too scare to act. Your fault, I do hope you are proud.

I recall the very brave good looking female British Pakistani lady who did a report on grooming gangs and she was brave in doing so as she was in some danger.

At least she proved there is a very real problem...

Watch this and learn something
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:You are beyond a joke, you are now trying to say it is a matter of class when you know full well that is utter bollocks.

Of course it's about class hence poor, disadvantaged kids are primarily the target. Why were Jimmy Savilles victims not listened to? because he was part of the establishment - Xmas dinner with Maggie - meanwhile they were poor kids so were disposable.

This society paints poor working class people as "trash, "oiks", "chavs" and kids from these areas are "broken", "damaged", "feral", "outcasts". They are written off and destined for the scrap heap.

This dehumanisation - which your Tory chums have ramped up to push through its twisted austerity agenda - enables predators (whether white or BME) to feel they can do what they want with them at will. To the authorities a fine business owning family man is worth a 1,000 smelly poor brats, so they dont do shit about it.

But as your last two posts show you have zero desire to have a meaningful debate about the wider social-political structure that facilitate these kinds of issues. You just want a baying mob to shout "evil moooslims" and "blame it on the coloureds"

Sick :hand:
wutang

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:13 pm

I hate paedos. ..........................................................................I was taking the piss this was meant to be you saying it.
Everyone must now repeat after me .... I hate paedos. You again.

I'm prepared :pmsl: ............................................ You again.
I wonder what the process of preparation :roll: was .....[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Raven is this thread a windup?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:You are beyond a joke, you are now trying to say it is a matter of class when you know full well that is utter bollocks.

Of course it's about class hence poor, disadvantaged kids are primarily the target. Why were Jimmy Savilles victims not listened to? because he was part of the establishment - Xmas dinner with Maggie - meanwhile they were poor kids so were disposable.

This society paints poor working class people as "trash, "oiks", "chavs" and kids from these areas are "broken", "damaged", "feral", "outcasts". They are written off and destined for the scrap heap.

This dehumanisation - which your Tory chums have ramped up to push through its twisted austerity agenda - enables predators (whether white or BME) to feel they can do what they want with them at will.

But as your last two posts show you have zero desire to have a meaningful debate about the wider social-political structure that facilitate these kinds of issues. You just want a baying mob to shout "evil moooslims" and "blame it on the coloureds"

Sick :hand:

LR is right, you are sidestepping, deflecting and point blank refusing to answer anything to do with this burning issue of grooming gangs.
What are you scared of? Are you frightened that others with your hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil approach to this very real problem will call you racist?
Will you ignore the elephant in the room and pretend for decades to come that there isn’t a problem?
Behaving as you do is strange? Anyone would think you have an agenda.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs