Ryanair to charge extra to not sit next to a racist

Re: Ryanair to charge extra to not sit next to a racist

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:I was reading about this incident earlier.... apparently the ‘victim’ told this guy he smells and needed a wash!..... did he give her abuse after that?..... sounds to me she wanted a seat with her daughter so did what ever it took to achieve that!

What inicident? It is from a satire website. Thick bitch. :gigglesnshit:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... show-world

Who's he calling ugly when he looks like a pile of crap himself and as for his racist shite toward a little old lady I am wondering why the cabin crew didn't order him off the plane.

Come on now Raven, he could be a relative of yours!

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:I was reading about this incident earlier.... apparently the ‘victim’ told this guy he smells and needed a wash!..... did he give her abuse after that?..... sounds to me she wanted a seat with her daughter so did what ever it took to achieve that!

Who's he calling ugly when he looks like a pile of crap himself and as for his racist shite toward a little old lady I am wondering why the cabin crew didn't order him off the plane.

May have been a communication/translation issue apparently as English wasn't the crews first language, probably Spanish since it's a flight from Barcelona.

Have you flown much or do you holiday in a caravan.
Or are you really saying that cabin crews from foreign countries flying into the UK, do not speak English :pmsl:
Flight attendants have to be at least Bi-lingual, Just checked on line and they should know multiple languages and at least know a little of the language they are travelling to, and since English is a standard second language around the world. I'd say the cabin crew knew exactly what was being said. After all CUNT is universal.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Come on now Raven, he could be a relative of yours!

Oh yeah, what a striking resemblance to me that marvellous adonis of a man is :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs