Thousands to march to American border.

Re: Thousands to march to American border.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Cat Breath wrote:
calitom wrote:this is a total put up job funded by soros and company.
duhh...-but of course its gonna backfire. food and beverages are being supplied along the way
and mexican officials and others being paid off to not interfere.
Of course trump is trumping them as usual by threatening to cut off funds to all involved including the UN and the honduran govt.
The same UN which is in the process of consorting with the EU to ruin europe with mass immigration of mostly
young men....-facilitated by Obamas rape of Libya, attack on syria and coup(later overturned) in egypt.

So hopefully the USA wont give in to these hordes and this phony unspontaneous gathering.
Last thing we want is to become like parts of europe .

What a moronic post.
If anything it is a Republican put up to try to humiliate Democrats who always help their fellow man.
Where's your evidence?

Even some cuntish Republican had to apologize for lying about it, he spread fake news.
Other Republicans have been sharing 6 year old pictures of bloodied Mexican police saying this is happening now.
You votes for these cunts.
Shame on you Thomas.

Cat Breath? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Sorry, serious subject :doomed:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:00 pm

Are they there yet? wrote:I can’t wait for the thousands of asylum seekers to reach US Border and demand asylum.
What will the Orange Utang do when they flock over the fence?

It should take about 2 months of walking, so there is a little time, if they do actually walk.

Between the border patrol, National Guard and active military, the vast majority of these people will be rounded up and deported. A few may be given asylum. The US has been deporting hundreds of thousands every year for decades. As they say around these parts, "This ain't our first rodeo".
Maddog

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
Are they there yet? wrote:I can’t wait for the thousands of asylum seekers to reach US Border and demand asylum.

It should take about 2 months of walking, so there is a little time, if they do actually walk.

Between the border patrol, National Guard and active military, the vast majority of these people will be rounded up and deported. A few may be given asylum. The US has been deporting hundreds of thousands every year for decades. As they say around these parts, "This ain't our first rodeo".

Even with all your wide open spaces and wealth? You'd still send them home?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Maddog wrote:

We have immigration laws, like most countries. If you snuck in we would eventually send you home too. Nothing personal.

The biggest difference between Obama and Trump isn't the level of deportations. Obama did it quietly as it wasn't something his base got to excited about. In fact, many hated it. Trump in the other hand seems to enjoy it. But regardless of who is President, the US will deport most people who try to get in illegally. That still leaves like 30 million of us that are immigrants.
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:52 am

Maddog wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Maddog wrote:

We have immigration laws, like most countries. If you snuck in we would eventually send you home too. Nothing personal.

The biggest difference between Obama and Trump isn't the level of deportations. Obama did it quietly as it wasn't something his base got to excited about. In fact, many hated it. Trump in the other hand seems to enjoy it. But regardless of who is President, the US will deport most people who try to get in illegally. That still leaves like 30 million of us that are immigrants.

Do you know the laws about claiming asylum?
You can't claim it in a consulate. Legally you have to turn up at the border and say I wish to claim asylum and it then has to be processed.
So these people will be doing it legally according to American law.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:09 am

Maddog wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He enjoys sending the illegal alien criminals home, which is an important distinction. Most people agree.

Postby Tronald Dump » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:46 am

They won’t be getting in on my watch, send them all back right now or else... :grrrrr:
Tronald Dump

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:53 am

Tronald Dump wrote:They won’t be getting in on my watch, send them all back right now or else... :grrrrr:

Excellent username, worth the guest postings just for that. :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Tronald Dump » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Tronald Dump wrote:They won’t be getting in on my watch, send them all back right now or else... :grrrrr:

Why thank you LM, life’s tough being a overly maligned billionaire and people are so cruel so it’s nice to be appreciated.
Now what to do about all these poor people trying to invade the US of A? :grrrrr:
Tronald Dump

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:07 pm

He will fold like a pack of cards.
Cannydc

Postby Tronald Dump » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Cannydc wrote:He will fold like a pack of cards.

Ain’t gonna happen, honest! The Mexicans will build and pay for the wall before they get here.
Don’t pay attention to fake news!
Tronald Dump

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Tronald Dump wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Why thank you LM, life’s tough being a overly maligned billionaire and people are so cruel so it’s nice to be appreciated.
Now what to do about all these poor people trying to invade the US of A? :grrrrr:

If I knew the answer I’d be a celebrity politician like you.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Tronald Dump » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Tronald Dump wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I’m not a politician LM, in case you hadn’t noticed ( my early morning twitter rants ). :brickwall:
Tronald Dump

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Tronald Dump wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Tronald Dump wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I’m not a politician LM, in case you hadn’t noticed ( my early morning twitter rants ). :brickwall:

You’re the most successful politician ever! According to your tweets.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Tronald Dump » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Just doing my civic duty by draining the swamp and championing American workers LM.
Tronald Dump

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs