Thousands to march to American border.

Re: Thousands to march to American border.

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Maddog wrote:
Now I will admit that in my opinion, it serves the US no real interest in the long run, by selling these people weapons, but I am 100% confident in their ability to wage war without our help.

Nah. The Saudi are pretty incompetent which is why they rely on US/UK military training/arms sales/etc.

The Houthis are glorified goat farmers and still kicked the shit out of the Saudis, with their billion dollar state of the art equipment, which is why the Saudis turned to straight up genocide as a response (blockading the countres ports, bombing civilians, etc)
wutang

Postby Maddog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:13 pm

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Now I will admit that in my opinion, it serves the US no real interest in the long run, by selling these people weapons, but I am 100% confident in their ability to wage war without our help.

Nah. The Saudi are pretty incompetent which is why they rely on US/UK military training/arms sales/etc.

The Houthis are glorified goat farmers and still kicked the shit out of the Saudis, with their billion dollar state of the art equipment, which is why the Saudis turned to straight up genocide as a response (blockading the countres ports, bombing civilians, etc)

The war and genocide in Darfur, show the ability of people to kill each other with Chinese and Russian weapons. And when they couldn't get their hands on an AK, a machete would work in a pinch.
Maddog

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Are they nearly there yet ?
Cannydc

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Maddog wrote:The war and genocide in Darfur, show the ability of people to kill each other with Chinese and Russian weapons. And when they couldn't get their hands on an AK, a machete would work in a pinch.

Which is why those countries should be condemned just as America and Britain should be condemned for their role in facilitating genocide.
wutang

Postby Maddog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Cannydc wrote:Are they nearly there yet ?

I think they are a few weeks away.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:19 pm

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:The war and genocide in Darfur, show the ability of people to kill each other with Chinese and Russian weapons. And when they couldn't get their hands on an AK, a machete would work in a pinch.

Which is why those countries should be condemned just as America and Britain should be condemned for their role in facilitating genocide.

Who do we condemn for rocks, sticks and machetes?
Maddog

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
wutang wrote:

Depends if I teach you the most effect way to kill a bunch of kids with a machete and then direct you to a bunch of kids and say 'theres some to kill' I think I would be on the stand alongside you looking at a very long stretch inside.

America and UK are not just selling the weapons (to a regime openly committing genocide) but teaching them how to effectively use them in carrying out its genocidal war, as well as providing military logistical support... including providing them with targeting assistance. Literally directing their bombs for them!!!!
wutang

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Maddog wrote:

LOL - all those troops kicking their heels for months.

But we all know why Trump sent them - nothing to do with an impending invasion, everything to do with an impending election...
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Maddog wrote:
wutang wrote:

Oh please MD, don't you realise all the blood thirsty savages slaughtering each other, which they have done for millenia and prior to European colonialism, is always our fault in the eyes of some.

King Shaka of the Zulus did a marvellous job of conquest through slaughter and enslavement building an Empire before Britain trounced him but his doing all that was still all our fault in the eyes of some.

The Arab slave empire with Africans enlsaving Africans for them was going on a long time before europeans joined in, but again it's all our fault in the eyes of some.

Rwandan Tutsis and Hutus are a classic example of inter-tribe rivalry but again the west is to blame in the eyes of some.

What a crackpot idea? It has as much truth in it as Felch saying the West is to blame for all the slaughter in the middle east, when the truth is Persians Turks Arabs etc were all involved in conquests for centuries between the last crusade and the fall of the ottoman empire during WW1.

It is comical
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Maddog wrote:

But we all know why Trump sent them - nothing to do with an impending invasion, everything to do with an impending election...

God bless America!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:03 am

Cannydc wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Maybe he will send the troops home and save a few bucks, now that the election is over?
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:05 am

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:
wutang wrote:

Depends if I teach you the most effect way to kill a bunch of kids with a machete and then direct you to a bunch of kids and say 'theres some to kill' I think I would be on the stand alongside you looking at a very long stretch inside.

America and UK are not just selling the weapons (to a regime openly committing genocide) but teaching them how to effectively use them in carrying out its genocidal war, as well as providing military logistical support... including providing them with targeting assistance. Literally directing their bombs for them!!!!

Are their people on this planet, capable of waging war without outside influence, or is all war, genocide and general nastiness a result of outside intervention?
Maddog

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Maybe he will send the troops home and save a few bucks, now that the election is over?

I doubt that very much, there are those who see him as a champion of the American people and the troop deployment is seen as a very good thing.
It is a difficult situation, he's damned no matter what he does.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Russia, Russia, Russia, China, China, China, Iran, Iran, Iran, NK, NK, NK...so many to choose from but all designed to distract from the world's real enemy, the US.

Absolutely Bonkers!

MILLIONS OF US TAX DOLLARS HAVE ‘KNOWINGLY’ GONE TO TERROR GROUPS IN SYRIA FROM CHARITIES SINCE LATE 2017: PENTAGON

Since late 2017, there have been “numerous instances” in which US aid was “knowingly diverted” to terror groups in Syria, including Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian brach of al0Qaeda), a Pentagon Lead Inspector General said in a report on November 12.

“Since late 2017, USAID OIG investigations have uncovered numerous instances of possible or confirmed diversions to armed groups in Idlib Governorate in northwestern Syria, including Ha’yat Tahrir Al-Sham (HTS), a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

One investigation found that an NGO’s employees knowingly diverted thousands of USAID funded food kits worth millions of dollars to ineligible beneficiaries (including HTS fighters) and submitted falsified beneficiary lists. The investigation resulted in USAID suspending the program and the NGO terminating the employment of dozens of individuals from March to May 2018,” the report said.

The aforementioned food kits were part of a $30 million relief effort for Syrians displaced from their homes and the relief effort was operated by the US charity Catholic Relief Services, according to Irin News.

It should be noted that while the Pentagon Lead Inspector General report shows the aid delivery to Hayat Tahrir al-Sham and other radicals as something “unexpected”, this situation is an open secret for any expert following the conflict in Syria. In fact, multiple US-backed humantiarian programs has been for a long time just a part of the wider effort to support terrorists in the war-torn country.

https://southfront.org/millions-of-us-t ... -pentagon/

You need to stop swallowing the western propaganda Raven.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:55 pm

War and Poverty at the Heart of European & US Migration Turmoil

Stop the wars, pay for damages and reconstruction, and the refugee problem is largely curbed.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50590.htm

Blindingly obvious but the propaganda is strong on this one so a lot of the public believe the lies from government and their enablers the msm.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs