THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:07 pm

New York man arrested for threatening to kill two US senators over backing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Published 12:39 PM ET Fri, 19 Oct 2018Updated 2:58 PM ET Fri, 19 Oct 2018

New York resident Ronald DeRisi was arrested Friday for allegedly threatening to murder and assault two U.S. senators over their support for the successful nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, federal authorties said.

In one voicemail , DeRisi allegedly warned one senator that he had a "present” for the lawmaker. “It’s a nine millimeter. Side of your … skull … Yeah, Kavanaugh – I don’t think so," DeRisi allegedly said.

The arrest comes two days after the husband of Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, said he received a letter that claimed to contain the deadly toxin ricin, which also mentioned her vote to confirm Kavanaugh to the high court.


https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/10/19/man ... pport.html
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 pm

Maddog wrote:

And Rand was attacked by his neighbor and had his ribs broken and lungs damaged.


That was a dispute with a 59-yr old neighbour over trees in his garden

The memorandum describes a simmering anger that started in the summer of 2017 and that, as has been previously reported, dealt with a minor lawn dispute over the pruning of some trees. In the fall, that-low simmering anger grew hotter.

In September, Paul piled limbs and trimmings from shrubs in a 5-foot-high and 10-foot-long pile near the property line between them. Boucher, who called the pile “unsightly,” after several weeks moved the debris into portable dumpsters and had them taken away.

In October, Paul reconstructed the pile. A few days later, Boucher again had them hauled away. Less than 10 days later, Paul again made another pile of limbs and leaves, again in the same spot. Boucher took his beef to the Rivergreen Homeowner’s Association, but it did not help.

On Nov. 2, Boucher hit some kind of limit with his patience. He poured gasoline on the pile of debris and set it on fire. The resulting fireball gave him second-degree burns on his arms, neck, and face.

The next day, Paul, possibly underestimating the depths of his neighbor’s rage, used his lawnmower to blow leaves from his property onto Boucher’s. Then he piled on the insults: “During this process, Rand Paul stepped away from his lawnmower, gathered several branches from an adjacent pile of trash, and placed them in the exact location where the last pile had been burned just one day prior.”


Rand went out of his way to wind the guy up and then got his arse whooped

LOL
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:33 pm




:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:18 am

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:

And Rand was attacked by his neighbor and had his ribs broken and lungs damaged.


That was a dispute with a 59-yr old neighbour over trees in his garden

The memorandum describes a simmering anger that started in the summer of 2017 and that, as has been previously reported, dealt with a minor lawn dispute over the pruning of some trees. In the fall, that-low simmering anger grew hotter.

In September, Paul piled limbs and trimmings from shrubs in a 5-foot-high and 10-foot-long pile near the property line between them. Boucher, who called the pile “unsightly,” after several weeks moved the debris into portable dumpsters and had them taken away.

In October, Paul reconstructed the pile. A few days later, Boucher again had them hauled away. Less than 10 days later, Paul again made another pile of limbs and leaves, again in the same spot. Boucher took his beef to the Rivergreen Homeowner’s Association, but it did not help.

On Nov. 2, Boucher hit some kind of limit with his patience. He poured gasoline on the pile of debris and set it on fire. The resulting fireball gave him second-degree burns on his arms, neck, and face.

The next day, Paul, possibly underestimating the depths of his neighbor’s rage, used his lawnmower to blow leaves from his property onto Boucher’s. Then he piled on the insults: “During this process, Rand Paul stepped away from his lawnmower, gathered several branches from an adjacent pile of trash, and placed them in the exact location where the last pile had been burned just one day prior.”


Rand went out of his way to wind the guy up and then got his arse whooped

LOL

Sounds like something off an episode of "Nightmare Neighbours From Hell" in UK. I always thought US neighbours falling out did things in a neighbourly fashion by just shooting them!
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Maddog » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:50 am

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:

And Rand was attacked by his neighbor and had his ribs broken and lungs damaged.


That was a dispute with a 59-yr old neighbour over trees in his garden

The memorandum describes a simmering anger that started in the summer of 2017 and that, as has been previously reported, dealt with a minor lawn dispute over the pruning of some trees. In the fall, that-low simmering anger grew hotter.

In September, Paul piled limbs and trimmings from shrubs in a 5-foot-high and 10-foot-long pile near the property line between them. Boucher, who called the pile “unsightly,” after several weeks moved the debris into portable dumpsters and had them taken away.

In October, Paul reconstructed the pile. A few days later, Boucher again had them hauled away. Less than 10 days later, Paul again made another pile of limbs and leaves, again in the same spot. Boucher took his beef to the Rivergreen Homeowner’s Association, but it did not help.

On Nov. 2, Boucher hit some kind of limit with his patience. He poured gasoline on the pile of debris and set it on fire. The resulting fireball gave him second-degree burns on his arms, neck, and face.

The next day, Paul, possibly underestimating the depths of his neighbor’s rage, used his lawnmower to blow leaves from his property onto Boucher’s. Then he piled on the insults: “During this process, Rand Paul stepped away from his lawnmower, gathered several branches from an adjacent pile of trash, and placed them in the exact location where the last pile had been burned just one day prior.”


Rand went out of his way to wind the guy up and then got his arse whooped

LOL



He got hit from behind by a coward. That's why his ribs went into his lungs. In any event, no one has sucker punched or shot any Dems lately. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:51 am

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:

And Rand was attacked by his neighbor and had his ribs broken and lungs damaged.


That was a dispute with a 59-yr old neighbour over trees in his garden

The memorandum describes a simmering anger that started in the summer of 2017 and that, as has been previously reported, dealt with a minor lawn dispute over the pruning of some trees. In the fall, that-low simmering anger grew hotter.

In September, Paul piled limbs and trimmings from shrubs in a 5-foot-high and 10-foot-long pile near the property line between them. Boucher, who called the pile “unsightly,” after several weeks moved the debris into portable dumpsters and had them taken away.

In October, Paul reconstructed the pile. A few days later, Boucher again had them hauled away. Less than 10 days later, Paul again made another pile of limbs and leaves, again in the same spot. Boucher took his beef to the Rivergreen Homeowner’s Association, but it did not help.

On Nov. 2, Boucher hit some kind of limit with his patience. He poured gasoline on the pile of debris and set it on fire. The resulting fireball gave him second-degree burns on his arms, neck, and face.

The next day, Paul, possibly underestimating the depths of his neighbor’s rage, used his lawnmower to blow leaves from his property onto Boucher’s. Then he piled on the insults: “During this process, Rand Paul stepped away from his lawnmower, gathered several branches from an adjacent pile of trash, and placed them in the exact location where the last pile had been burned just one day prior.”


Rand went out of his way to wind the guy up and then got his arse whooped

LOL


:link:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby wutang » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:51 am

Maddog wrote:He got hit from behind by a coward. That's why his ribs went into his lungs. In any event, no one has sucker punched or shot any Dems lately. :cuppaT:


Regardless it wasn't politically motivated it was simply Rand being Rand - an arrogant annoying douchebag - and his neighbour deciding enough was enough.
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Maddog » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:16 am

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:He got hit from behind by a coward. That's why his ribs went into his lungs. In any event, no one has sucker punched or shot any Dems lately. :cuppaT:


Regardless it wasn't politically motivated it was simply Rand being Rand - an arrogant annoying douchebag - and his neighbour deciding enough was enough.



If stacking brush on your property bothers your neighbor, your neighbor is a douchebag. The problem here is that Rand did his own yard, and it wasn't done by a lawn crew, and the elitist neighbor had a problem with that.

I will admit, that Rand should probably move out of a neighborhood like that, but I guess he figures it provides his wife and kids a little more security.

Do you give a shit about where your neighbor stacks brush and are you going to jump him from the rear over it?
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby calitom » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:31 pm

left weasels politicizing this left and right.Just what the other left weasels who are doing this wanted. Last gasp effort to affect the elections.
many many many people predicted this type of a false flag.
Fortunately--the bomb maker is the worst bomb maker in history--cough. None of the devices have gone off.
Typical late nite hosts and hollywood actors politicizing this and blaming Trump. Satan the father of lies is their guide.

Kavenaugh lynching and caravan failed.Hopefully this BS fails as well.
The left never stops.It has been like this since they lost the election...with the bogus Mueller probe etc etc.
Pray ,pray and pray some more.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3193
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby calitom » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:31 pm

left weasels politicizing this left and right.Just what the other left weasels who are doing this wanted. Last gasp effort to affect the elections.
many many many people predicted this type of a false flag.
Fortunately--the bomb maker is the worst bomb maker in history--cough. None of the devices have gone off.
Typical late nite hosts and hollywood actors politicizing this and blaming Trump. Satan the father of lies is their guide.

Kavenaugh lynching and caravan failed.Hopefully this BS fails as well.
The left never stops.It has been like this since they lost the election...with the bogus Mueller probe etc etc.
Pray ,pray and pray some more.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3193
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Any hard evidence or the slightest clue about who did all this?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28946
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:08 pm

New York Times Publishes Trump Assassination Fantasy as Bomb Threat Emerges

https://pjmedia.com/trending/new-york-t ... t-emerges/
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:42 pm

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Maddog » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 pm

LordRaven wrote:Any hard evidence or the slightest clue about who did all this?



Nah, but the FBI seems to think this isn't going to be difficult. I'm also hearing that at least some are not even bombs. I mean it's still illegal to send pipes taped ro phones full of powdered sugar to folks, but im thinking the charges are a lot less.

Plus the had a flag in some with a reference to Larry the Cable Guy.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: THE AMERICAN RIGHT DESCENDS EVEN LOWER

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:New York Times Publishes Trump Assassination Fantasy as Bomb Threat Emerges

https://pjmedia.com/trending/new-york-t ... t-emerges/

New York Times going all Hollywood with a funny fantasy piece. Should choose another country for an assassin though as Russia aren't up to scratch on that stuff. The Saudis are more successful in that line of business.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests