The good news about Brexit .....

Re: The good news about Brexit .....

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:We can reclaim our fishing rights.

The ones we sold off to the highest bidders years ago ?

lol

Spanish firms own 88 per cent of Welsh fishing rights and most of the quota from the Bristol Channel to the Scottish border.

Dutch and Icelandic firms control most of our East Coast fishing. European seas are split into sectors and governments hand out quotas specifying how much of each type of fish can be caught. Unlike in other countries the Environment Department allows any or all of its quotas to be sold to foreign trawler firms.

“England and Wales have mismanaged their fishing quota and Brexit will do nothing to put it right,” says law lecturer Tom Appleby.

Grimsby asked for a "Brexit exemption" after shooting themselves in the foot first. :roll:

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ ... -70/08/11/

No doubt Sunderland, the North East, all farmers and farmworkers, swathes of Wales, workers in the car industry, Cornwall and others will be looking for similar treatment.

If they voted leave, fuck 'em. Good old karma.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:27 am

Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:We can reclaim our fishing rights.

The ones we sold off to the highest bidders years ago ?

lol

Spanish firms own 88 per cent of Welsh fishing rights and most of the quota from the Bristol Channel to the Scottish border.

Dutch and Icelandic firms control most of our East Coast fishing. European seas are split into sectors and governments hand out quotas specifying how much of each type of fish can be caught. Unlike in other countries the Environment Department allows any or all of its quotas to be sold to foreign trawler firms.

“England and Wales have mismanaged their fishing quota and Brexit will do nothing to put it right,” says law lecturer Tom Appleby.

Grimsby asked for a "Brexit exemption" after shooting themselves in the foot first. :roll:

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ ... -70/08/11/

No doubt Sunderland, the North East, all farmers and farmworkers, swathes of Wales, workers in the car industry, Cornwall and others will be looking for similar treatment.

If they voted leave, fuck 'em. Good old karma.

Labour heartlands though Canny old bean :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:28 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The Brexiteers have been asked many times on this forum .... tell us all the good news about leaving the EU.
Okay tell us just a bit of good news about leaving the EU.
The Brexit bosses Johnson Mogg etc aren't telling us any so you their loyal supporters have your chance .... come on go for it .......
Brexit is good for the country because ...............
Brexit is good fo me because ........

Having asked the question a few times myself I wish you well in this pointless exercise.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The Brexiteers have been asked many times on this forum .... tell us all the good news about leaving the EU.
The Brexit bosses Johnson Mogg etc aren't telling us any so you their loyal supporters have your chance .... come on go for it .......

Having asked the question a few times myself I wish you well in this pointless exercise.

Looking that way innit.
There could possibly be another vote.
If there is how they going to sell their product to me and the wider public?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Looking that way innit.

I have lost all faith in politicians, the inept manner in which the remain campaign failed to explain the benefits of staying in, choosing instead project fear --which only served as a recruiting strength for leave campaign, and also the shambolic proceedings since that are weakening this country and making us look an international disgrace of a nation.
People must now realise this Brexit shite is not good for this country?
But wait, there are many Brexiteers on here, they must know something I don't.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Looking that way innit.

I have lost all faith in politicians, the inept manner in which the remain campaign failed to explain the benefits of staying in, choosing instead project fear --which only served as a recruiting strength for leave campaign, and also the shambolic proceedings since that are weakening this country and making us look an international disgrace of a nation.

Looks to me like no one on either side of the great divide really knew what they were doing.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Obama » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Looking that way innit.

Looks to me like no one on either side of the great divide really knew what they were doing.
I told you not to do it, but did you listen? Did you fuck!
Obama

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs