Brazil could be about to elect this Nazi fucker as President

Re: Brazil could be about to elect this Nazi fucker as President

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:27 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:His campaign is a mix of racism, misogyny, and extreme law and order positions.

He wants criminals to be summarily shot rather than face trial. He presents indigenous people as “parasites” and also advocates for discriminatory, eugenically devised forms of birth control. Bolsonaro has warned about the danger posed by refugees from Haiti, Africa, and the Middle East, calling them “the scum of humanity” and even argued that the army should take care of them.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/10/05/bolsonaros-model-its-goebbels-fascism-nazism-brazil-latin-america-populism-argentina-venezuela/

(Bolsonaro, not Raven who as illustrated above is just here to troll and boast) :shake head:

So you think Bolsonaro is a racist then az? you have some on here and their enablers you could take to task but remain silent. Why is that Mcaz?
You used to like to annoy posters you deemed racist. Yet when one actively posts racist remarks whilst you are on line you keep quiet and even disappear for a few weeks?

The linked article suggests that Bolsonaro is indeed a racist. Do you have evidence that he isn't? :dunno:

As you say the article suggests he's a racist, while your forum friends have proven to be racist yet you keep silent about them why's that?
If Raven had any sense he would be asking you this question every time you post to him.

Postby McAz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:His campaign is a mix of racism, misogyny, and extreme law and order positions.

He wants criminals to be summarily shot rather than face trial. He presents indigenous people as “parasites” and also advocates for discriminatory, eugenically devised forms of birth control. Bolsonaro has warned about the danger posed by refugees from Haiti, Africa, and the Middle East, calling them “the scum of humanity” and even argued that the army should take care of them.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/10/05/bolsonaros-model-its-goebbels-fascism-nazism-brazil-latin-america-populism-argentina-venezuela/

(Bolsonaro, not Raven who as illustrated above is just here to troll and boast) :shake head:

So you think Bolsonaro is a racist then az? you have some on here and their enablers you could take to task but remain silent. Why is that Mcaz?
You used to like to annoy posters you deemed racist. Yet when one actively posts racist remarks whilst you are on line you keep quiet and even disappear for a few weeks?

The linked article suggests that Bolsonaro is indeed a racist. Do you have evidence that he isn't? :dunno:

As you say the article suggests he's a racist, while your forum friends have proven to be racist yet you keep silent about them why's that?
If Raven had any sense he would be asking you this question every time you post to him.

I have no racist friends. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:31 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

I suppose you could put him on par with Gabby. Though there is factual proof that Gabby is a racist as read by any here who saw it.

Postby McAz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

I suppose you could put him on par with Gabby. Though there is factual proof that Gabby is a racist as read by any here who saw it.

And when Gabby is elected President we'll open a dedicated thread in the News Section. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:29 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I don't really involve myself with God botherers like you McAz.

Clearly, if you taken to pretending that Wikipedia entries about God are you own work. :pmsl:

What a child you are? Why would I want to claim anything about something ( God) I don't believe in you foolish child?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Clearly, if you've taken to pretending that Wikipedia entries about God are you own work. :pmsl:

What a child you are? Why would I want to claim anything about something ( God) I don't believe in you foolish child?

You did - here earlier in this thread:

LordRaven wrote:Which one?

In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe, while in deism, God is the creator, but not the sustainer, of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. In atheism, there is an absence of belief in God. In agnosticism, the existence of God is deemed unknown or unknowable

Why do you do this kind of thing, Raven, makes you look stupid? :scratch:
Last edited by McAz on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

McAzwipe is a child who thinks that if he keeps repeating shite enough others will believe it, I think he believes in Nazi methodology because they (Goebbels) were great proponents of constant and oft repeated lies, proclaiming them to be truth in order to convince the feeble minded.
Azwipe has convinced himself of his lies and can no longer help himself, he wouldn't recognise the truth if it walked up and shook his hand.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:McAzwipe is a child who thinks that if he keeps repeating shite enough others will believe it, I think he believes in Nazi methodology because they (Goebbels) were great proponents of constant and oft repeated lies, proclaiming them to be truth in order to convince the feeble minded.
Azwipe has convinced himself of his lies and can no longer help himself, he wouldn't recognise the truth if it walked up and shook his hand.

Gosh - and just because I caught you posting Wikipedia stuff as your own work. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:38 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Clearly, if you've taken to pretending that Wikipedia entries about God are you own work. :pmsl:

You did - here:

LordRaven wrote:Which one?

In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe, while in deism, God is the creator, but not the sustainer, of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. In atheism, there is an absence of belief in God. In agnosticism, the existence of God is deemed unknown or unknowable

Why do you do this kind of thibg, Raven, makes you look stupid? :scratch:

Is your life really as boring as it seems based on your neediness on here?
Can't be arsed feeding the Troll (Azwipe) so see you later --hopefully when there are people who do want to chat and not troll incessantly for kicks.
Grow up Azwipe, you ridiculous child.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:39 pm

By all means chat - but why do you need to post the work of others as your own, Raven - trying to appear more intelligent than you are? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

And when Gabby is elected President we'll open a dedicated thread in the News Section. :thumbsup:

You never let a dedicated thread title stop you jumping right in and turning the thread into an anti racist crusade by you before.
Why are you not asking Dean every time he posts. Why he sided with and defended the now known racist Gabby?
At least Dean decided to defend her racist outburst. You just ran away !

Postby McAz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:You never let a dedicated thread title stop you jumping right in and turning the thread into an anti racist crusade by you before.
Why are you not asking Dean every time he posts. Why he sided with and defended the now known racist Gabby?

This is already an anti-racist thread since it is critical of a "Nazi fucker" - can't you read? :scratch:

You need to ask Dean why he defends Gabby, that's his business - and nothing to do with this thread.
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:45 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:You never let a dedicated thread title stop you jumping right in and turning the thread into an anti racist crusade by you before.

This is already an anti-racist thread since it is critical of a "Nazi fucker" - can't you read? :scratch:

You need to ask Dean why he defends Gabby, that's his business - and nothing to do with this thread.

Still scared of Dean and Gabby and too scared to say anything to either of them about racism McAz?
Is that why you hide in the news section harping on about racism you hypocrite.

Postby McAz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Still scared of Dean and Gabby and too scared to say anything to either of them about racism McAz?
Is that why you hide in the news section harping on about racism you hypocrite.

I have already posted my disapproval of racism, including Gabby's, I have no need to repeat myself. Thank you for your continuing contribution. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Tronald Dump » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:26 pm

Give the new president a chance.
He has some good ideas for Brazilian people
Tronald Dump

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs