US synagogue shooting

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:17 am

LordRaven wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Ray..and Calitom. The DPRK calls itself the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. So according to both of you that means it's a truly democratic country?

Bit like how those anti-free speech fascists UAF then.

I don't think political leanings have any bearing on murderous people's psyche, if they are that way inclined they will not need much encouragement - their motives thereafter are like paint by number because others commenting will pick the colours for themselves and convince themselves that they are right.

So you see no danger in hate preachers? Of any kind?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:20 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:The massacres wouldn’t be so easy without guns though. So maybe the question goes further than these one off massacres Raven. Maybe the question is why do people want to kill one another at all? The “lone loons” are just an extension of that human history. Is it revenge? Depression? Need for power? Do they just feel powerless and need to feel like a ‘man’?

I agree, you'd think they'd get psychological evaluations prior to purchase and on an annual basis to detect nutters, a lot of revenue could be had and some would perhaps be put off even owning a gun.

But you could be fine when you purchased a gun but then your living conditions/mental state could take a nosedive making you suicidal/murderous. Or someone in your family may take the gun, just having one around is dangerous.

I did say annual psyche assessments, and I would definitely toughen up their gun locker checks.

Some of them know how to pass psyche tests. You have to question the psyche of societies that encourage gun ownership, not just look at the ‘lone loons’.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:25 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Ray..and Calitom. The DPRK calls itself the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. So according to both of you that means it's a truly democratic country?

I don't think political leanings have any bearing on murderous people's psyche, if they are that way inclined they will not need much encouragement - their motives thereafter are like paint by number because others commenting will pick the colours for themselves and convince themselves that they are right.

I see lots of dangers with hate preachers, they are the cunts who brainwash others into doing evil things that they themselves are too chicken to do --Anjem Choudhary being a classic example.

And no I don't place politicians in the same category as hate preachers - unless they make public proclamations inciting others to physically attack and harm others.

Those politicians who do so are no longer politicians but hate preachers
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:29 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

I see lots of dangers with hate preachers, they are the cunts who brainwash others into doing evil things that they themselves are too chicken to do --Anjem Choudhary being a classic example.

And no I don't place politicians in the same category as hate preachers - unless they make public proclamations inciting others to physically attack and harm others.

Do you not think that politicians who demonise people with their choice of words are hate preaching?

They may not be as obvious about it as the Mad Mullah type but they’re doing the same thing, and for the mentally vulnerable the effect is to act on that hate speech.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:30 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I agree, you'd think they'd get psychological evaluations prior to purchase and on an annual basis to detect nutters, a lot of revenue could be had and some would perhaps be put off even owning a gun.

But you could be fine when you purchased a gun but then your living conditions/mental state could take a nosedive making you suicidal/murderous. Or someone in your family may take the gun, just having one around is dangerous.

I did say annual psyche assessments, and I would definitely toughen up their gun locker checks.

Some of them know how to pass psyche tests. You have to question the psyche of societies that encourage gun ownership, not just look at the ‘lone loons’.

I will never understand gun ownership as a right, it seems crazy to me. However, had I been reared in a country where that is standard I might think differently.

I cannot criticise what I don't know as I have not walked in their shoes. All I can say is that it looks crazy from my perspective.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:32 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Do you not think that politicians who demonise people with their choice of words are hate preaching?

They may not be as obvious about it as the Mad Mullah type but they’re doing the same thing, and for the mentally vulnerable the effect is to act on that hate speech.

Tarring all as hate preachers is wrong.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:32 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I will never understand gun ownership as a right, it seems crazy to me. However, had I been reared in a country where that is standard I might think differently.

I cannot criticise what I don't know as I have not walked in their shoes. All I can say is that it looks crazy from my perspective.

Funnily enough it’s often a powerful minority in those countries that calls the shots on that. The majority don’t want easy access to guns.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:34 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I wasn’t, I said those politicians who demonise people.

Surely no politician should be doing that.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I wasn’t, I said those politicians who demonise people.

Surely no politician should be doing that.

Aung San Suu Kyi was a political prisoner and when she got into government we expected great things --not her keeping quiet and failing to even comment on the genocide of the rohingya.

Without walking in their shoes I cannot really judge but I must say again that there is a big divide between politicians and hate preachers -- until they get to Adolph' standards and then they have crossed the line.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:47 am

You’re going off the point about what constitutes hate preaching.

I even underlined it to help you.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:49 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:You’re going off the point about what constitutes hate preaching.

I have made my position clear, there is a lot of daylight between them but as history teaches us lines can be crossed.

As you think they can be one and the same please tell me which politicians you consider hate preachers and why?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You’re going off the point about what constitutes hate preaching.

I have made my position clear, there is a lot of daylight between them but as history teaches us lines can be crossed.

As you think they can be one and the same please tell me which politicians you consider hate preachers and why?

The ones who use their platform to demonise people. Are you living in a bubble?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:36 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Would you add those who use their platform to remain silent on certain issues and let things go on that they really should be trying to stop.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:41 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Would you add those who use their platform to remain silent on certain issues and let things go on that they really should be trying to stop.

No I wouldn’t.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

No I wouldn’t.

What a shame...The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs