US synagogue shooting

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby Compost corner » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:35 pm

WGAF? wrote:Inspired by Newspeak the mad-right have leaned well.

Leaned where?
User avatar
Compost corner
 

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:05 pm



:shake head:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:07 pm



The far-right certainly feel emboldened recently
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:54 pm

wutang wrote:

:shake head:




And NYC, is a big DEMOCRAT RUN TOWN
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:02 pm

wutang wrote:

The far-right certainly feel emboldened recently





Did you watch the jewish man being beaten up in the middle of the street last weak in NYC, It was a muslim chasing down the street and attacking him. Hardly the Far right whiteman you like to imply it was. Are you A Russian wutang? it would make a lot of things clearer as to your agenda!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:

:shake head:




And NYC, is a big DEMOCRAT RUN TOWN


Which clearly means everyone who lives in New York is a Democrat :off head:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:

The far-right certainly feel emboldened recently





Did you watch the jewish man being beaten up in the middle of the street last weak in NYC, It was a muslim chasing down the street and attacking him. Hardly the Far right whiteman you like to imply it was. Are you A Russian wutang? it would make a lot of things clearer as to your agenda!


You are right the far-right are not doing anything especially the swastikas appearing around NY. How silly of me to think that :off head:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:And NYC, is a big DEMOCRAT RUN TOWN


Guest wrote: weak in NYC, It was a muslim chasing down the street and attacking him. Hardly the Far right whiteman you like to imply it was. Are you A Russian wutang? it would make a lot of things clearer as to your agenda!


You right wingers love to tell us that Dems are white supremacists (responsible for slavery, the confederacy) as well as being Nazis ("hitler was a socialist!!!!") so wouldnt it fit your argument that white people are commiting these attacks in a town run by racist whites?

:dunno:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby WGAF? » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Compost corner wrote:
WGAF? wrote:Inspired by Newspeak the mad-right have leaned well.

Leaned where?

Airstrip One
User avatar
WGAF?
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:52 pm

wutang wrote:

The far-right certainly feel emboldened recently





NYC SYNAGOGUE VANDALISM SUSPECT IS FORMER CITY HALL ANTI-HATE CRIME INTERN


The suspect in the vandalism of a New York synagogue was a Democratic activist and former City Hall intern who worked on anti-hate crime issues, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/03/nyc- ... m-suspect/


Yeah, a real 'right winger' :roll:
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Tucker Carlson, a 20-year veteran journalist. :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:49 pm

I fear that all this using anti semitism as a political football is going to backfire. In fact it looks to have started doing that already.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:40 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
wutang wrote:

The far-right certainly feel emboldened recently





NYC SYNAGOGUE VANDALISM SUSPECT IS FORMER CITY HALL ANTI-HATE CRIME INTERN


The suspect in the vandalism of a New York synagogue was a Democratic activist and former City Hall intern who worked on anti-hate crime issues, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/03/nyc- ... m-suspect/


Yeah, a real 'right winger' :roll:

Daily Caller a right wing media link? No bias there then eh? Not to mention it's history with a deputy editor who had written pieces under a pseudonym in the white supremacist publication Radix Journal from 2014 to 2015 and "expressed white nationalist views, as well as racist anti-black and antisemitic views."

Oh dear. Not a particularly credible source!
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:46 pm

McAz wrote:Tucker Carlson, a 20-year veteran journalist. :pmsl:

Started at 3 years old.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: US synagogue shooting

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
wutang wrote:

The far-right certainly feel emboldened recently





NYC SYNAGOGUE VANDALISM SUSPECT IS FORMER CITY HALL ANTI-HATE CRIME INTERN


The suspect in the vandalism of a New York synagogue was a Democratic activist and former City Hall intern who worked on anti-hate crime issues, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/03/nyc- ... m-suspect/


Yeah, a real 'right winger' :roll:

Daily Caller a right wing media link? No bias there then eh? Not to mention it's history with a deputy editor who had written pieces under a pseudonym in the white supremacist publication Radix Journal from 2014 to 2015 and "expressed white nationalist views, as well as racist anti-black and antisemitic views."

Oh dear. Not a particularly credible source!



Lol, what utter BS. :roll:

So tell it to the NYPD, CBS and CNN. They're ALL reporting the SAME THING


Dem activist and former City Hall anti-hate crime staffer’ charged with antisemitic vandalism & arson in NYC

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/11/ ... on-in-nyc/
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests