Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:02 pm

McAz wrote:As of April 2018, Labour had 540,000 members, compared to just under 125,500 SNP members as of August 2018, and 124,000 Conservative members reported in March 2018. As of August 2018, The Liberal Democrats had 99,200, Green Party 39,400, UKIP 23,600 and Plaid Cymru 8,000 members. (HoC Library)

Half a million!
Four blokes .....
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 pm

McAz wrote:As of April 2018, Labour had 540,000 members, compared to just under 125,500 SNP members as of August 2018, and 124,000 Conservative members reported in March 2018. As of August 2018, The Liberal Democrats had 99,200, Green Party 39,400, UKIP 23,600 and Plaid Cymru 8,000 members. (HoC Library)



BNP? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28946
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:As of April 2018, Labour had 540,000 members, compared to just under 125,500 SNP members as of August 2018, and 124,000 Conservative members reported in March 2018. As of August 2018, The Liberal Democrats had 99,200, Green Party 39,400, UKIP 23,600 and Plaid Cymru 8,000 members. (HoC Library)



BNP? :gigglesnshit:


There you go...

Image

https://bnp.org.uk/

...you can renew your membership.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:As of April 2018, Labour had 540,000 members, compared to just under 125,500 SNP members as of August 2018, and 124,000 Conservative members reported in March 2018. As of August 2018, The Liberal Democrats had 99,200, Green Party 39,400, UKIP 23,600 and Plaid Cymru 8,000 members. (HoC Library)



BNP? :gigglesnshit:


There you go...

Image

https://bnp.org.uk/

...you can renew your membership.


I have no interest in seeing any of their racist shite thank you!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28946
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Good for you. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:All this over four blokes who happen to be Labour party members?
How many are there a quarter of a million?


Yeah but Aaron Banks is in the shit almost as much as the leaving the EU process, tory press headlines? Anti-Semitism from four members of a political party. Nigel Garage was known for marching pissed up and singing Hitlerjugend songs as a student and still happily tries to kick Soros in the nuts when he can (elite = joos to these fuckheads), his subject tonight is slagging off Sadiq Khan yet again... :shake head:

It would be fucking comical in another country, they do say that comedy is tragedy plus time.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86084
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Stooo wrote: ...Nigel Garage was known for marching pissed up and singing Hitlerjugend songs as a student and still happily tries to kick Soros in the nuts when he can (elite = joos to these fuckheads)...


Sometimes he doesnt even bother hiding his anti-semitism via the (not so subtle) 'Soros conspiracy' crap


Nigel Farage: 'Jewish lobby' has disproportionate power in the US

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html



:kinell:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby Wilson » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Wilson wrote:Accusations of antisemitism have been horribly used politically. I hope these investigations weed out real cases & deal with them but also put to bed the trumped up accusations that have been used to misrepresent and smear political opponents. Sadly I doubt the media will allow that. The way they're reporting these investigations is awful. Claiming the party is under investigation rather than just some individuals & WTF is LBC doing with a "leaked dossier"? :roll:

The far right are on the rise, making major electorial gains across the world. It's vital now more than ever that something as important and sensitive as antisemitism is reported properly but all we're seeing is political game playing. This has to stop.


There is still a Blairite rump within the party, willing to do anything to discredit Corbyn, even to the point of destroying the party.

Look no further for the source of the leaked dossier - to narrow it down further, just examine who have been the loudest Labour MP voices decrying anti-Semitism in the party.


Yep, I know exactly who they are. I'll never trust them after what they did to the party in 2016.
User avatar
Wilson
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:30 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote: ...Nigel Garage was known for marching pissed up and singing Hitlerjugend songs as a student and still happily tries to kick Soros in the nuts when he can (elite = joos to these fuckheads)...


Sometimes he doesnt even bother hiding his anti-semitism via the (not so subtle) 'Soros conspiracy' crap


Nigel Farage: 'Jewish lobby' has disproportionate power in the US

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html



:kinell:


Yeah but that Labour lot. eh? Dodgy fuckers...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86084
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote: ...Nigel Garage was known for marching pissed up and singing Hitlerjugend songs as a student and still happily tries to kick Soros in the nuts when he can (elite = joos to these fuckheads)...


Sometimes he doesnt even bother hiding his anti-semitism via the (not so subtle) 'Soros conspiracy' crap


Nigel Farage: 'Jewish lobby' has disproportionate power in the US

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html



:kinell:


Yeah but that Labour lot. eh? Dodgy fuckers...


They never got into bed with the Tories though did they, and they never had some weird religious freak as their leader :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Police investigate 'antisemitic hate crime' within Labour

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote: ...Nigel Garage was known for marching pissed up and singing Hitlerjugend songs as a student and still happily tries to kick Soros in the nuts when he can (elite = joos to these fuckheads)...


Sometimes he doesnt even bother hiding his anti-semitism via the (not so subtle) 'Soros conspiracy' crap


Nigel Farage: 'Jewish lobby' has disproportionate power in the US

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 31191.html



:kinell:


Yeah but that Labour lot. eh? Dodgy fuckers...


They never got into bed with the Tories though did they, and they never had some weird religious freak as their leader :gigglesnshit:

Blair had a chat with god before waging war on Iraq - sounds pretty weird to me. :ooer:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests