Blue Wave

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Fletch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:I would like to ask Canny and Fletch if they hate Jews because of their race/ religion like Hitler did?

Or because they are bankers/ capitalists like the Strassers did?

Or both?


I don't hate Jews at all Ray. I support their protests about zionism and the zionists running apartheid Israel.

Image

Many more here : https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=184 ... kRbUisyjjc
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10328
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Blue Wave

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:I would like to ask Canny and Fletch if they hate Jews because of their race/ religion like Hitler did?

Or because they are bankers/ capitalists like the Strassers did?

Or both?


But they haven't said they hate Jews, Ray - you have. :scratch:

Why do you hate Jews, Ray?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31345
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:I would like to ask Canny and Fletch if they hate Jews because of their race/ religion like Hitler did?

Or because they are bankers/ capitalists like the Strassers did?

Or both?


Or neither, as I harbour no dislike whatsoever of Jewish people.

Of course, I offer you the opportunity to link to any comment I have made to the contrary - lack of said link simply indicates that you're talking out of your fat Tory arse as usual.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Strasserites.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4032
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Blue Wave

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Strasserites.

So you hate Jews from an anti-capitialist standpoint? :scratch:

Why not hate all capitalists, not just Jewish ones? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31345
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Strasserites.


Had to Google that !

So, I now understand that your Nazi entrenched hatred of Jews is based on an anti-capitalist basis.

This just gets better every time you post.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Strasserites.


Had to Google that !

So, I now understand that your Nazi entrenched hatred of Jews is based on an anti-capitalist basis.

This just gets better every time you post.


I was talking about you lot as well you know.

Hence the plural.

What idiots

(This is also what Corbyn is).
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4032
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Blue Wave

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Strasserites.


Had to Google that !

So, I now understand that your Nazi entrenched hatred of Jews is based on an anti-capitalist basis.

This just gets better every time you post.


I was talking about you lot as well you know.

Hence the plural.

What idiots

(This is also what Corbyn is).


But you are the only one here who openly professes to hate Jews.

Why do you hate Jews, Ray?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31345
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:58 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:Texas has 254 counties. Here is how mine has been voting for about 20 years. It's not that Dems won a bunch of races, but they won a few no one would have thought. It's just how much they jumped in one election.




Little wonder :roll:



Former Democratic Party leader paid women in alleged Tarrant voter fraud ring, AG says


https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star-tel ... 40115.html



That wasn't this election though. I have no doubt that a few hundred votes are a result of harvesting.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32466
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Corbynism and Strasserism are the same.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4032
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Blue Wave

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Corbynism and Strasserism are the same.


Doesn't explain your hatred of Jews, Ray. Why do you?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31345
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:03 pm

Damn y'all are fascinated with Jews. :doomed:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32466
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Blue Wave

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Maddog wrote:Damn y'all are fascinated with Jews. :doomed:


Collective European guilt... :dunno:

...'cept for Ray who hates them for anti-capitalist reasons. :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31345
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Fletch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Corbynism and Strasserism are the same.


Strasserism

Strasserism is a strand of Nazism that calls for a more radical, mass-action and worker-based form of Nazism—hostile to Jews not from a racial, ethnic, cultural or religious perspective, but from an anti-capitalist basis—to achieve a national rebirth. Wikipedia
Founder: Gregor Strasser

I did too canny and having read the bit about it on google search, one wonders how Ray came by such a 'movement'? :ooer:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10328
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Blue Wave

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Fletch wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Corbynism and Strasserism are the same.


Strasserism

Strasserism is a strand of Nazism that calls for a more radical, mass-action and worker-based form of Nazism—hostile to Jews not from a racial, ethnic, cultural or religious perspective, but from an anti-capitalist basis—to achieve a national rebirth. Wikipedia
Founder: Gregor Strasser

I did too canny and having read the bit about it on google search, one wonders how Ray came by such a 'movement'? :ooer:



Well, there are quite a few anti capitalists around here. It's funny how the left and right sort wind up near each other at times.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32466
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 12 guests