6 Men Arrested for mocking Grenfell Tower Fire

Re: 6 Men Arrested for mocking Grenfell Tower Fire

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:Fletch, so you think the freedoms in Europe and the US are the same? Do we look at them the same?

You have already acknowledged that Americans are different.

Americans tend to be loud and brash, with over inflated opinions of themselves to suit their gut sizes :pukeup: :gigglesnshit:

Aren't the British the fattest population in Europe?

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Ok, your speech laws are great. Your public order laws are strange. :paranoid:
Maddog

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Maddog wrote:Ok, your speech laws are great. Your public order laws are strange. :paranoid:

Our laws on property are even stranger - we give precedence to protecting the possessions of the rich over protecting the lives of the poor.
McAz

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:27 pm

McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:Ok, your speech laws are great. Your public order laws are strange. :paranoid:

Our laws on property are even stranger - we give precedence to protecting the possessions of the rich over protecting the lives of the poor.

I don't know. I've always been astonished how a bunch of fox hunters can go tearing across someone's property.

And you let travellers camp where they like is a bit odd too.
Maddog

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:

I don't know. I've always been astonished how a bunch of fox hunters can go tearing across someone's property.

Not without permission they can't - in both cases. But the travellers particularly don't give a fuck.
McAz

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:

Not without permission they can't - in both cases. But the travellers particularly don't give a fuck.

We have sorta civilized our travellers. They park in rented spaces like everyone else.

Then they go out and steal shit.
Maddog

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:

We have sorta civilized our travellers. They park in rented spaces like everyone else.

Then they go out and steal shit.

Perhaps your civilised travellers aren't big Irish blokes who are as hard as fuck? It's a brave cop or citizen who moves them on, whereas who's scared of twats in red coats who get a hard-on from killing small defenceless animals? :dunno:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:

There'll be no Ged Clampetts here either because we don't have mineral rights to what's under our houses.
Those minerals belong to the fracking companies mining companies etc.
Hey fuck off from under my house .... no.
How fucking weird is that?
But we have lots of people here many of them educated who like to doff their caps to the superstars of superstars who get to own everything through which fanny they popped out of.
Princes and princesses castles and palaces.
We are the land of far far away .... by choice too people voted for that.
This is connected to land rights and real ownership.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:Fletch, so you think the freedoms in Europe and the US are the same? Do we look at them the same?

You have already acknowledged that Americans are different.

Americans tend to be loud and brash, with over inflated opinions of themselves to suit their gut sizes :pukeup: :gigglesnshit:

Aren't the British the fattest population in Europe?

The ten most obese European nations

Turkey - 32.1%
Malta - 28.9%
United Kingdom - 27.8%
Hungary - 26.4%
Lithuania - 26.3%
Israel - 26.1%
Czech Republic - 26.0%
Andorra - 25.6%
Ireland - 25.3%
Bulgaria - 25.0%

http://www.theweek.co.uk/96429/ten-fatt ... -in-europe

We are in no way as big as the Yanks though with their pig size portions in their eateries. :laughing:

Postby Wilson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 pm

McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:

Neither do the Fox Hunters, who are literally committing an offence when they chase foxes, but they're seemingly above the law. Twats.
Wilson

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Wilson wrote:
McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:

Neither do the Fox Hunters, who are literally committing an offence when they chase foxes, but they're seemingly above the law. Twats.

Yes, you are right to remind me. Some will be magistrates and others involved in law enforcement of course - whereas few, if any, travellers are.
McAz

Postby Wilson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 pm

We get travellers here in the summer. The caravans look fabulous, the field looks like a luxury holiday Park. There are obviously the usual moans from some locals (some of which are fair) but I've never heard of them causing trouble and they leave the area pretty tidy.

The Cheshire Hunt on the other hand, leave dog shit everywhere, turn up the fields with their quad bikes, abandon hounds who don't keep up, block the roads and then ofcourse there's the ripping apart live foxes for shits n giggles thing, which is against the law... For some reason under this government the law doesn’t apply to them.
Wilson

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Wilson wrote:We get travellers here in the summer. The caravans look fabulous, the field looks like a luxury holiday Park. There are obviously the usual moans from some locals (some of which are fair) but I've never heard of them causing trouble and they leave the area pretty tidy.

The Cheshire Hunt on the other hand, leave dog shit everywhere, turn up the fields with their quad bikes, abandon hounds who don't keep up, block the roads and then ofcourse there's the ripping apart live foxes for shits n giggles thing, which is against the law... For some reason under this government the law doesn’t apply to them.

I live near Appleby, so I'm reasonably used to travellers. They can be arseholes at times, but then so can sailors on a run ashore, or "tits oot for the lads" bints on the razz on a Friday night.

Causing the suffering of animals is in a whole other league.
McAz

Postby Wilson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:39 pm

McAz wrote:
Wilson wrote:We get travellers here in the summer. The caravans look fabulous, the field looks like a luxury holiday Park. There are obviously the usual moans from some locals (some of which are fair) but I've never heard of them causing trouble and they leave the area pretty tidy.

I live near Appleby, so I'm reasonably used to travellers. They can be arseholes at times, but then so can sailors on a run ashore, or "tits oot for the lads" bints on the razz on a Friday night.

Causing the suffering of animals is in a whole other league.

I find the culture of travelers fascinating. Their social skills can leave alot to be desired but I kind of admire their refusal to conform.
I'd rather a family of travelers opposite my house than pissed up sailors and squaddies. :ooer:
Wilson

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Our travelers have nice trailers too, but they sure as hell wouldn't put them on private property. It would be akin to walking into someone's home over there and taking a nap in their bedroom .

Hunters over here are extremely careful not to trespass on someone else's property. If you have dogs that like to roam, folks out in the country may make sure your dog stops.

We have a completely different mind set when it comes to property.

In Texas, you can use lethal force to protect, and everyone knows that.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs