Page 2 of 3

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:37 pm
by Guest
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:




Someone posted on here the other( I think it was canny) that the remain percentage is now 54%. Which is not much of a difference after all this time is it. So if another vote was carried out now and the whole 54% of the remainers actually went and voted. Surly the Brexiteers could scream and stamp their feet and demand another vote as it's to close to call?
They can just play you at your own game, and it would be amusing to see them take their case to the European courts of human rights, and see how they judge it :pmsl:

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:46 pm
by Guest
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:


I understand it a whole lot better now and what a steep learning slope it has been. I was a remainer from the start, I remember the power cuts and crap food of the 70's and 80's as well as shit everywhere; we are far better off now because of our EU membership than we were before as we appear destined to find out again. The spivs and cunts who were running the various leave campaigns with different bullshit promises that contradicted each other were obviously another reason for my decision...




But Britain was in the EU during the 70/80s :dunno:

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:55 pm
by McAz
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:


I understand it a whole lot better now and what a steep learning slope it has been. I was a remainer from the start, I remember the power cuts and crap food of the 70's and 80's as well as shit everywhere; we are far better off now because of our EU membership than we were before as we appear destined to find out again. The spivs and cunts who were running the various leave campaigns with different bullshit promises that contradicted each other were obviously another reason for my decision...




But Britain was in the EU during the 70/80s :dunno:

The Four Freedoms, which is what Stooo is referring to, were not completed until 1993. :thumbsup:

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:56 pm
by Wilson
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:


Oh fgs don't claim the electorate didn't understand it, that would be "patronising"... :thud:

So the people in charge of it don't understand it but you think Joe Public who mostly don't even knows the name of their MP do?
Sorry but I'll have to patronising.


No, I don't think that. I was trying to be sarcastic. It's ludicrous for anyone on either side of the argument to claim to understand it and it's infuriating to see politicians shy away from stating this very obvious fact because GOD FORBID anyone claim the electorate aren't the font of all knowledge.

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:17 pm
by Stooo
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:


I understand it a whole lot better now and what a steep learning slope it has been. I was a remainer from the start, I remember the power cuts and crap food of the 70's and 80's as well as shit everywhere; we are far better off now because of our EU membership than we were before as we appear destined to find out again. The spivs and cunts who were running the various leave campaigns with different bullshit promises that contradicted each other were obviously another reason for my decision...




But Britain was in the EU during the 70/80s :dunno:

The Four Freedoms, which is what Stooo is referring to, were not completed until 1993. :thumbsup:


You're trying to educate cured pork...

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 pm
by McAz
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:But Britain was in the EU during the 70/80s :dunno:

The Four Freedoms, which is what Stooo is referring to, were not completed until 1993. :thumbsup:


You're trying to educate cured pork...


...which is manipulated by piggies.



"In their lives there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking".


:smilin:

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:52 pm
by Cannydc
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:




Someone posted on here the other( I think it was canny) that the remain percentage is now 54%. Which is not much of a difference after all this time is it. So if another vote was carried out now and the whole 54% of the remainers actually went and voted. Surly the Brexiteers could scream and stamp their feet and demand another vote as it's to close to call?
They can just play you at your own game, and it would be amusing to see them take their case to the European courts of human rights, and see how they judge it :pmsl:


Every day several thousand who voted Leave die (and a few Remainers)

Every day several youngsters get the vote - most are Remain.

Every day the economic argument becomes more pressing for us to Remain.

Every day the Tory negotiators sound less competent, Remain is surely better than any deal Treeza will bring back.

Every day, as the possibility of a catastrophic 'no deal' looms larger, more are driven towards Remain.

All in all, every day the momentum builds behind a People's Vote - and the inevitable outcome is Remain...

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:38 pm
by Rolluplostinspace
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The people in charge haven't a fucking clue about Brexit but those who voted for it reckon they
did?




Have you ever had any confidence in any British Government?

Confidence are you kidding?

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:39 pm
by Rolluplostinspace
Wilson wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:


Oh fgs don't claim the electorate didn't understand it, that would be "patronising"... :thud:

So the people in charge of it don't understand it but you think Joe Public who mostly don't even knows the name of their MP do?
Sorry but I'll have to patronising.


No, I don't think that. I was trying to be sarcastic. It's ludicrous for anyone on either side of the argument to claim to understand it and it's infuriating to see politicians shy away from stating this very obvious fact because GOD FORBID anyone claim the electorate aren't the font of all knowledge.

Ahhhh my bad.

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:07 am
by Guest
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:


I understand it a whole lot better now and what a steep learning slope it has been. I was a remainer from the start, I remember the power cuts and crap food of the 70's and 80's as well as shit everywhere; we are far better off now because of our EU membership than we were before as we appear destined to find out again. The spivs and cunts who were running the various leave campaigns with different bullshit promises that contradicted each other were obviously another reason for my decision...




But Britain was in the EU during the 70/80s :dunno:

The Four Freedoms, which is what Stooo is referring to, were not completed until 1993. :thumbsup:




So Britain joined the EU in 1973 but had to wait 20 years :pmsl: ok.

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am
by Cannydc
Wilson wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Wilson wrote:It was obvious from the moment the referendum was called that nobody in charge had a fucking clue what leaving the EU would look like.


But but but all the people on forums who voted for it say they understood it all just fine ..... :dunno:


Oh fgs don't claim the electorate didn't understand it, that would be "patronising"... :thud:

So the people in charge of it don't understand it but you think Joe Public who mostly don't even knows the name of their MP do?
Sorry but I'll have to patronising.


No, I don't think that. I was trying to be sarcastic. It's ludicrous for anyone on either side of the argument to claim to understand it and it's infuriating to see politicians shy away from stating this very obvious fact because GOD FORBID anyone claim the electorate aren't the font of all knowledge.


Joe Public may not understand the true ramifications of Brexit on trade, but the real experts - businessmen who deal in this environment every day - do.

But hey, they are 'experts', to be mocked, belittled and accused of being supporters of 'Project Fear' .

What a ridiculous country we have become. Little wonder the rest of the continent an the rest of the world are split between amazement at our folly, or just laughing at our stupidity.

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:38 pm
by McAz
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:But Britain was in the EU during the 70/80s :dunno:

The Four Freedoms, which is what Stooo is referring to, were not completed until 1993. :thumbsup:




So Britain joined the EU in 1973 but had to wait 20 years :pmsl: ok.

The EU didn't exist in 1973. Britain joined the European Economic Community which later became the EU. Do you have a brain? :roll:

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:47 pm
by Guest

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:19 pm
by McAz
Guest wrote:Uk growing 3x faster than eurozone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business ... ssion=true

No, it's not, Vipes - but good try.

Hard Brextit :cuppaT:

:pmsl:

Re: Not understanding Brexit and trade.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:20 pm
by Cannydc
Guest wrote:Uk growing 3x faster than eurozone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business ... ssion=true


lolol

"The ONS also issued a separate monthly figure for September , which, like the previous month, showed zero growth."

Build not thine house on sand.....or make thine wonderful economic statements based on one month of good weather...