The only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun...

The only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun...

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:51 pm

..is a good guy with a gun.

Unless they are black in which case the cops will kill them

article on incident here

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nat ... 26770.html
wutang

Re: The only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun...

Postby Maddog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:02 pm

I propose we ban cops from having firearms. They rarely use them to actually defend the people they are supposed to be protecting (in reality, they are not even required by law to protect people).

This is one of the reasons armed civilians need to be careful when they do draw their weapons. Any cop on the scene will "fear for his life" and kill them.
Maddog

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Maddog wrote: Any cop on the scene will "fear for his life" and kill them.

And get off (after a paid vacation first)

Any black person facing an armed cop should fear for their life - can they justifiably kill the cop :dunno:
wutang

Postby Maddog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:18 pm

wutang wrote:

Any black person facing an armed cop should fear for their life - can they justifiably kill the cop :dunno:

I don't know if any of them have been black, but there have been cases where people have been found innocent when killing a cop. The problem is, so few people survive an exchange with police, that it's not very common.

But to this day, one of the worst miscarriages was the shooting of Daniel Shaver. A good old white boy from Texas, who was executed in AZ.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/12/1 ... ay-new.cnn

So it's not just the black fellas that need to be a worried. There are plenty of color blind cops who lack the mental and emotional capacity to do their jobs.
Maddog

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Maddog wrote:I don't know if any of them have been black, but there have been cases where people have been found innocent when killing a cop.

I would hazard a guess very few if any.

For the same reason this security guard was killed; too many americans assume 'black guy with gun = a bad guy'.

In this killing the the by-standers were all telling the cop that Jemel was a security guard subduing a criminal and was no threat but all the cop saw was 'black guy with gun = a bad guy' and so killed him.
wutang

Postby Maddog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Early Monday morning, police in Aurora, Colorado, got a call from a woman saying a man had broken into her home. Inside, her husband, Richard Black Jr., a decorated Vietnam War veteran and retired accountant, was struggling with the intruder, who was naked and attacking their 11-year-old grandson, according to the family’s lawyer.

After trying to pry the attacker away, Black, 73, fetched his 9mm handgun and shot the intruder dead, the lawyer, Qusair Mohamedbhai, said, citing the accounts of relatives who witnessed the attack.

The killing, under those circumstances, seem to fit within Colorado’s “Make My Day” law, which protects gun owners who shoot a violent intruder in their homes from prosecution.

But that’s not how the story ends.

Just as Black was shooting the intruder, Aurora officers were arriving at his house. Hearing gunfire and encountering an armed man — Black — one of the officers fatally shot him, according to police.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wh ... ll-n896781

This is the best I can find. Not a black man, but a man named black. :shake head:
Maddog

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:35 pm

wutang wrote:..is a good guy with a gun.

article on incident here

That is pretty disgusting, whilst I understand that adrenalin levels will be high with police responding this clearly shows a lack of assessment as to what they were confronting on behalf of the police.
That said, I can also imagine cops crapping their panties and seeing a gun sending them into survival mode but that is no excuse one would think if they saw the guy with the gun holding down a suspect.
Did the cop think he was a criminal holding a gun to the head of a suspect? And is that why he fired?
Wutang old bean, we will never know --we were not there.
That said, I do think American Cops need to study this incident hard and get training against racial profiling more than they do at present.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:14 am

LordRaven wrote:

article on incident here

That is pretty disgusting, whilst I understand that adrenalin levels will be high with police responding this clearly shows a lack of assessment as to what they were confronting on behalf of the police.
That said, I can also imagine cops crapping their panties and seeing a gun sending them into survival mode but that is no excuse one would think if they saw the guy with the gun holding down a suspect.
Did the cop think he was a criminal holding a gun to the head of a suspect? And is that why he fired?
That said, I do think American Cops need to study this incident hard and get training against racial profiling more than they do at present.

The biggest problem with American police training, is that fear is taught in the academy, and constantly repeated by the system they operate in. Couple that with American police seeing some nasty fuckers and some heart wrenching scenes, and they are literally acting as if they are in a war zone, and the American people are the enemy.

Most suffer from a some amount of PTSD, and instead of getting them to dial it back, their "associates" use it to amp them up even more. Then there is the misconception by our illustrious leader, that there is a "war on cops". There isn't. You have been in a war zone, I think. You can't stay in that zone at that level of readiness, looking at everyone as a potential threat, for years on end. A level of paranoia takes over.

Then there are just some sick bastards. I think the guy that shot Daniel Shaver falls into that category.
Maddog

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:21 am

Sometimes I wonder if it just comes down to this for some:

"I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die"
McAz

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:36 am

McAz wrote:Sometimes I wonder if it just comes down to this for some:

"I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die"

I think there might be a little truth to that.
Maddog

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:58 am

wutang wrote:

anything can be justified. that dosen't meen it is Good. You can justify shooting someone who impersonates a Police officer. since so few identify themselves the threat is Public and you would be serving the community by executing the criminal. here in the uk one officer is metropolis and the other council when paired. You can lawfully execute council even after they identify themselves. so long as you don't touch metropolis the state has little it can do otherwise. it is official, We the People are fighting against terror in all its forms and guises.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

article on incident here

The biggest problem with American police training, is that fear is taught in the academy, and constantly repeated by the system they operate in. Couple that with American police seeing some nasty fuckers and some heart wrenching scenes, and they are literally acting as if they are in a war zone, and the American people are the enemy.

Most suffer from a some amount of PTSD, and instead of getting them to dial it back, their "associates" use it to amp them up even more. Then there is the misconception by our illustrious leader, that there is a "war on cops". There isn't. You have been in a war zone, I think. You can't stay in that zone at that level of readiness, looking at everyone as a potential threat, for years on end. A level of paranoia takes over.

Then there are just some sick bastards. I think the guy that shot Daniel Shaver falls into that category.

I think the guy who shot him is a powermad evil cunt who'd have been ideal for the Einsatzgruppen murdering psychopaths.
There is no place for that cunt in policing, he faced fuck all threat and yet behaved despicably -- as if he wanted to kill someone.

I hope he gets his just desserts!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Maddog wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

article on incident here

I think the guy who shot him is a powermad evil c**t who'd have been ideal for the Einsatzgruppen murdering psychopaths.
There is no place for that c**t in policing, he faced fuck all threat and yet behaved despicably -- as if he wanted to kill someone.

I hope he gets his just desserts!

He lost his job, but was found not guilty. He may even be allowed to become a cop again if he lays low for a while.
Maddog

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:04 pm

What an absolute power crazed motherfucker he is, I wouldn't trust that cunt with a water pistol.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs