Khashoggi: CIA 'blames Saudi prince for murder

Re: Khashoggi: CIA 'blames Saudi prince for murder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:You are a dick Raven. You are the supporter of western governments and their use of terrorists for regime change. :shake head:

Rather that than support evil medieval bloodthirsty savages who throw gays off tall buildings, stone women to death, chop body parts off people, shoot people with rocket launchers, enslave women as sex slaves and slaughter their husbands etc etc etc

Here is a report from your Favourite TV Channel --so even you might believe it....

Why you vigorously support such evil bastards Felch?

But we arm Saudi the home of extreme Islam.
The home of the head choppers and rapists.
We are training their pilots on Anglesey right now to carry out genocide.
These head chopping murdering rapist evil fucks are our best friends in the Arab world so are you just confused and bamboozled by the bullshit propaganda maybe?
Iraq had bars and strip joints and was hated by the extremists so we destroyed the place.
The murderous bastards you hate so much are being trained by British forces.
You know the guys those who swear allegiance to protect the wealthiest woman on earth.
Notice they don't swear allegiance to the British people?
Did that ever trouble you?
I doubt you ever even thought about it and would have gone in bayonets loaded to crush miners strikes and so on .... for the establishment.

Clearly you have failed to understand all the anti- Saudi/Wahhabism stuff I have posted, please let me know when you are up to speed on the cunts who I despise :thumbsup:

Your comrades are training them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Vladimir Putin and Mohammed bin Salman raised eyebrows when they shared an enthusiastic high-five at the G20 summit.

The Russian president and Saudi Arabia’s de facto leader were seen smiling and laughing as they greeted each other at the meeting of world leaders in Buenos Aires.

Looks like Vlad is trying to troll Trump. :dunno:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at Trumps face when Putin is high fiving the Saudi Prince. :leer:

In all seriousness though, this is why geopolitical actions are difficult. While completely pulling away from Saudi would hurt them in the short term, they can buy and fly MIGs if they need to. Iran made the transition.
Attachments
putin-jumbo.jpg
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:25 pm

PRO-SAUDI BLOC IN US SENATE IS IN DISARRAY AFTER CIA CLOSED-DOOR BRIEFING ON KHASHOGGI MURDER

On December 4th, CIA director Gina Haspel gave a briefing to selected Senators on the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

ABC News cited leading Republican senators who said that there was “zero question” the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was complicit and ordered the killing. The briefed group included only eight senators.

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Sen. Bob Corker, a Tennessee Republican, said “I have zero question in my mind that the Crown Prince MBS ordered the killing, monitored the killing, knew exactly what was happening. Planned it in advance. If he was in front of a jury he would be convicted in 30 minutes. Guilty.”

Corker further called the Trump administration’s repeated claims that there was no evidence of MbS involvement “unacceptable.”

https://southfront.org/pro-saudi-bloc-i ... gi-murder/

Trump is clearly owned and nothing more than a puppet.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Fletch wrote:PRO-SAUDI BLOC IN US SENATE IS IN DISARRAY AFTER CIA CLOSED-DOOR BRIEFING ON KHASHOGGI MURDER

On December 4th, CIA director Gina Haspel gave a briefing to selected Senators on the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

ABC News cited leading Republican senators who said that there was “zero question” the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was complicit and ordered the killing. The briefed group included only eight senators.

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Sen. Bob Corker, a Tennessee Republican, said “I have zero question in my mind that the Crown Prince MBS ordered the killing, monitored the killing, knew exactly what was happening. Planned it in advance. If he was in front of a jury he would be convicted in 30 minutes. Guilty.”

Corker further called the Trump administration’s repeated claims that there was no evidence of MbS involvement “unacceptable.”

If you were Trump what would you do Felch?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:PRO-SAUDI BLOC IN US SENATE IS IN DISARRAY AFTER CIA CLOSED-DOOR BRIEFING ON KHASHOGGI MURDER

You wouldn't get me near the shit hole let alone govern it.

I certainly would never be dictated to, or blackmailed, by Israel nor allow dual citizens to hold positions of power.

Saudi and Israel are 2 cheeks of the same arse. Always have been though it only became public recently.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You wouldn't get me near the shit hole let alone govern it.

I certainly would never be dictated to, or blackmailed, by Israel nor allow dual citizens to hold positions of power.

Saudi and Israel are 2 cheeks of the same arse. Always have been though it only became public recently.

The easiest thing a human being can do is to criticize another human being.
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs