Royal Perogative

Royal Perogative

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:22 pm

dose anyone else think it would be a Good Idea for the Monarch of the Realm Elizabeth Mary Alexsandra Wessin Gotha, Queen of the united kingdom Colloquial Estates Parliament Speakers and dependancies to call for a local, national or international election if deemed to be in We the Peoples immediate and future interests using Royal Perogative. I would leave military matters to the better judgment of the highest command. I in all honesty don't think govoners should have that authority?
art0hur0moh

Re: Royal Perogative

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:31 pm

That power was transferred to the PM ages ago, Brenda has no clout.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:39 pm

I have considered it be resonable to hold local elections every quater with protection on specific implimentations up to ten percent only being amended ( if nessesary) after national elections taking place every two years. and international ever 5-10 years.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Stooo wrote:That power was transferred to the PM ages ago, Brenda has no clout.

I know why the invasion of lybia happened! do you know what the longest duration of time this country has seen Peace in the past 120 years?
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:56 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:That power was transferred to the PM ages ago, Brenda has no clout.

I know why the invasion of lybia happened! do you know what the longest duration of time this country has seen Peace in the past 120 years?

Yes, next question.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Sometimes I'm not sure if art0hur is genuinely crazy or an elaborate troll.

If its the latter then hats off to him, he's made trolling a surrealist art-form
wutang

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:59 pm

wutang wrote:Sometimes I'm not sure if art0hur is genuinely crazy or an elaborate troll.

If its the latter then hats off to him, he's made trolling a surrealist art-form

Arf is a man from the Caribbean who has settled in Scotland, he's cool.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:Sometimes I'm not sure if art0hur is genuinely crazy or an elaborate troll.

transvale sude africa, to be pedantic Stooo :) it isn't the Iluminati (the Halo is recorded through out Human history) who run the show, it is You! "for it is a human number!" the greeks placed the Earth at the centre of the universe. the fact I haven't shut down london is testament to my magnimity. the damage I could do with a couple of insiduries, it would take more than a few months to repair, and a few years for the economy to recover. not that I really require more than a 12 volt battery and a few pices of iron, Your state is so vulnerable it would be like taking candy from a baby. I would have smashed Alexanders phalanx so absoulutly he would never have considered entering persia again. muskets :pmsl: , curtains of hashian cloth silk sheets behind,( Timogen Khan issued silk shirts to his army) on the front lines and I would have had My army literal beat the enemy with sticks. crazy? I am so far off every chart that has ever been imagined, crazy is mildly complimentary. I have followed the course of Human history from the Vedas to Babalon to Britain, I am deeply saddend and ijured by what I have come to witness over the course of My short lifespan. You People need to stop complain abut thing You can't do anything about and concern Your selves with things You can do things about, work with less, do more. But You want Your bot bots wiped and talc added, then chose to insult People who actually invest the time and effort into trying to make the World a bit better. it is an insult to intelligencs. rant over. still, I did ask a question in the first post!
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:03 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

transvale sude africa, to be pedantic Stooo :) it isn't the Iluminati (the Halo is recorded through out Human history) who run the show, it is You! "for it is a human number!" the greeks placed the Earth at the centre of the universe. the fact I haven't shut down london is testament to my magnimity. the damage I could do with a couple of insiduries, it would take more than a few months to repair, and a few years for the economy to recover. not that I really require more than a 12 volt battery and a few pices of iron, Your state is so vulnerable it would be like taking candy from a baby. I would have smashed Alexanders phalanx so absoulutly he would never have considered entering persia again. muskets :pmsl: , curtains of hashian cloth silk sheets behind,( Timogen Khan issued silk shirts to his army) on the front lines and I would have had My army literal beat the enemy with sticks. crazy? I am so far off every chart that has ever been imagined, crazy is mildly complimentary. I have followed the course of Human history from the Vedas to Babalon to Britain, I am deeply saddend and ijured by what I have come to witness over the course of My short lifespan. You People need to stop complain abut thing You can't do anything about and concern Your selves with things You can do things about, work with less, do more. But You want Your bot bots wiped and talc added, then chose to insult People who actually invest the time and effort into trying to make the World a bit better. it is an insult to intelligencs. rant over. still, I did ask a question in the first post!

And is often wankered, gawd bless him/you :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:24 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Right

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 am

so You don't think it could be done with the greatest of ease? how many of You recal a mid air collision of two planes in the late 90s I think it was?
art0hur0moh

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs