The French.

Re: The French.

Postby Maddog » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:16 pm

I saw a video today of the French building some walls around government buildings. Seems walls are regaining popularity around the world. :leer:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:‘Most cops support Yellow Vest protesters over Macron’ – France police union chief to retarded
https://www.retarded.com/news/445352-po ... ce-macron/

I've seen videos of police saying and doing as much. Even in the brawls I've watched, the police don't seem to be trying as hard as they could.

This is when you lose a country. When the enforcers question what they are doing.
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:‘Most cops support Yellow Vest protesters over Macron’ – France police union chief to retarded

I've seen videos of police saying and doing as much. Even in the brawls I've watched, the police don't seem to be trying as hard as they could.

This is when you lose a country. When the enforcers question what they are doing.

It's the verge of revolution.
The guillotines might be coming out.
The French are brilliant at holding their servants who have become masters to account.
Problem now is if the French government gives way to o much the rest of the place will kick off.
Remember this isn't just about fuel prices like the MSM want us to believe ...it's about austerity politics and economics.
It's time for the wealthy to pay for the problems the wealthy caused.
They'll still be able to eat cake.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The French are brilliant at holding their servants who have become masters to account.
Problem now is if the French government gives way to o much the rest of the place will kick off.
Remember this isn't just about fuel prices like the MSM want us to believe ...it's about austerity politics and economics.

Where do you get all your information from that you feel carries more weight than the media?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Where do you get all your information from that you feel carries more weight than the media?

I'm surprised there are still people who think the MSM carries andy weight at all!
Reporters on the ground not entrenched with the military.
Old time independent reporters such as John Pilger who still try and hold authority to account along with a lot of independant/alternative media who prove themselves again and again.
Corrupt money grubbing politicians and newspapers who tap phones print absolute shite have political agendas .... and people still think this lot carry some kind of weight?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm surprised there are still people who think the MSM carries andy weight at all!
Reporters on the ground not entrenched with the military.
Old time independent reporters such as John Pilger who still try and hold authority to account along with a lot of independant/alternative media who prove themselves again and again.
Corrupt money grubbing politicians and newspapers who tap phones print absolute shite have political agendas .... and people still think this lot carry some kind of weight?

Incapable of answering the question? In other words you get all your news from MSM but pretend you know better.
That is pretty fake.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Is this the little arsehole that used to follow you around, Jack?
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:01 pm

McAz wrote:Is this the little arsehole that used to follow you around, Jack?

:dunno: Sounds about as dim.
No alternative view or options just this garbage so might well be.
I get my news from the MSM and then pretend I know better doesn't really make a lot of sense.
I get plenty of news from the MSM by the way guest.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I get my news from the MSM and then pretend I know better doesn't really make a lot of sense.

But you then pretend you know better than all the reporters who’ve physivcally been on the ground and reported what they’ve seen and heard.
You’re the fake!

Postby Maddog » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's almost like power corrupts eh?

I wonder if this phenomenon was known about hundreds of years ago by people that determined limiting the power of governments in order to stave off corruption was a good idea?

Probably not. :dunno:
Maddog

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:23 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's almost like power corrupts eh?

I wonder if this phenomenon was known about hundreds of years ago by people that determined limiting the power of governments in order to stave off corruption was a good idea?

Probably not. :dunno:

And yet they wonder why former colonies are corrupt having taught them.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

But you then pretend you know better than all the reporters who’ve physivcally been on the ground and reported what they’ve seen and heard.
You’re the fake!

Someone like you will be getting their information from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and you'll be getting more than you know from them.
This organisation is one man in a flat above a chippy in Croyden..
I'm not taking the piss.
My kind of journalist features in this video and it aint the bloke asking the questions and being unable to answer the first one he's asked ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 am

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You’re the fake!

And you believe the protests in France are about fuel prices because the MSM told you it was so and you couldn't be arsed to look any further.
Why would you your MSM has told you all you need to know.
How about listening to the people on the streets .... the people doing the protesting?
The middle class old ladies in their yellow jackets protesting about pensions wages and prices .... the prices of everything.
These protests as I've already said are about austerity politics and economics.
It's time those who caused all the fucking problems and can afford much easier to pay up should do so.
The people have had enough of the present greedy grubbing fucking globalist neoliberal shit show.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:50 am

The French are revolting.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs