Syrian schoolboy bullied

Re: Syrian schoolboy bullied

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:34 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:The Huddersfield schoolboy who strangled and waterboarded a Syrian refugee classmate in an apparent racist attack at a school in Huddersfield has been identified on social media as a fanatical supporter of the far-right racist, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, more commonly known by his pseudonym, Tommy Robinson.

https://evolvepolitics.com/schoolboy-wh ... 6TyElwCnio

The scum and it's family has been hounded out of their home! :canny:

It seems he's following in the footsteps of his family as his mother and brother have both been in court facing charges of racially aggravated offences, assault and threatening abusive behaviour. In short, a dysfunctional family of pond life.

I will just say this:
In the ds thread ( can't find it now) you stated that you want extremists to have a free voice so that you know what they're thinking. I said that meanwhile whilst you protect freedom of speech ( even if it is to the extreme) that as you are decoding the way a person thinks another100 took what they said as fact that day. Creating another 100 extremists.

I'm really disgusted with you for calling them a family of pond life when they are a family of some mental illness and child is now in a very vulnerable position being raised with extremists. I guarantee you if he were raised in a different environment with different parents and without access to lies and disinformation he wouldn't have done what he did.

Your quite sickening in that you defend the society that created him and his parents yet call them pondlife.

Over and out..

"Over and out"? If your post is anything to go by i'd say you were never in!
Grafenwalder

Re: Syrian schoolboy bullied

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:38 am

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Dean wrote:Apparently the Syrian kid was beat up because he was part of a group that beat up a girl...

Two sides to every story...

Wrong Dean. The mother has said Jamal was NOT involved and Robinsons claims are totally untrue. Also West Yorks police have said there have been no reports of the Syrian boy allegedly being involved in an assault on a schoolgirl.

Can't you see what that Robinson twat is trying to do?

It's old news that somehow got around the world before the hate managed to lace up their trainers. Y-L is not on the side of a refreshingly open public opinion.

I have never known the public to be on the side of bully's. The image of a younger boy with his arm in a cast being shoved to the ground by a bigger one has never been a majority opinion.

No one seems bothered about number of young boys being radicalised though. He's just scum according to grenfalwalder. Or what ever it's name is.

Your last sentence is somewhat vague. Which of the two boys are you referring?
Grafenwalder

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs