The Biased BBC

Re: The Biased BBC

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:I've got a tv licence and watch the BBC. :dunno: (well a couple of programmes on catch up anyway)

The news output is propaganda, it's what all msm do. I linked you to an article showing this but it was too long for you...

Patronising is not the way to making friends and influencing people, Fletch.

Nor is cutting and pasting long articles which barely touch on the conversation in question.

I don't recall the Act you quoted being passed in the House of Commons.

I know few people actually click on links so put the relevant bits up here.

I still have no idea why you are so convinced the msm can be relied upon. Just recent history tells you it can't yet still you claim it is gospel. :dunno:

Are you sponsored for every time you use the msm tag - because you sound like a Fox News Anchor looking for a bonus.

:pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:11 pm

I mean what examples of BBC output can you give that are evidence of the establishment protecting its aims?
Jon

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:58 am

Jon wrote:I mean what examples of BBC output can you give that are evidence of the establishment protecting its aims?

All its war reporting is total bullshit and has been found out to be such time and again but as the next news items come along it's quickly forgotten.
The most obvious to me is the destruction of Libya.
We were told none stop Gadaffi was attacking his own people at the same time that Gadaffi was telling us it was alCIAda not the Libyan people as he dished out a million Kalashnikovs and ammunition to the people to try and protect the country from western backed terrorists.
Would you arm the people like that if they were trying to overthrow you.
America said they weren't getting involved in this one whilst firing a billion quids worth of missiles into Tripoli in a couple of hours.
People like me were shouting from the rooftops it was about gold and the petro dollar and had been well planned for quite some time.
It turned out it was al.. CIA.. da all along as the colonel had said from the beginning.
One of the wealthiest civilizations on earth turned to rubble with full backing from the BBC propaganda machine.
We of course have pretty much the same with Iraq Afghanistan Libya and worse still Yemen.
We are backing arming investing in genocide.
There is one of the worst humanitarian crisis in modern history taking place ... the BBC are mostly silent on the details.
Thirty years ago the people of the west would have been bombarded with images and their pop idols would have been raising millions but in thois particular instance that's not happening .... by design.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:02 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Jon wrote:I mean what examples of BBC output can you give that are evidence of the establishment protecting its aims?

All its war reporting is total bullshit and has been found out to be such time and again but as the next news items come along it's quickly forgotten.
We were told none stop Gadaffi was attacking his own people at the same time that Gadaffi was telling us it was alCIAda not the Libyan people as he dished out a million Kalashnikovs and ammunition to the people to try and protect the country from western backed terrorists.
America said they weren't getting involved in this one whilst firing a billion quids worth of missiles into Tripoli in a couple of hours.
People like me were shouting from the rooftops it was about gold and the petro dollar and had been well planned for quite some time.
It turned out it was al.. CIA.. da all along as the colonel had said from the beginning.
One of the wealthiest civilizations on earth turned to rubble with full backing from the BBC propaganda machine.
We of course have pretty much the same with Iraq Afghanistan Libya and worse still Yemen.
There is one of the worst humanitarian crisis in modern history taking place ... the BBC are mostly silent on the details.
Thirty years ago the people of the west would have been bombarded with images and their pop idols would have been raising millions but in thois particular instance that's not happening .... by design.

I've posted this many times before but incase you haven't seen it .... listen to the names of the countries and tell me that the destruction of Libya wasn't planned along with all the rest.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:50 am

In Yemen right now two million children are dying of hunger.
This is not a natural disaster.
The rain hasn't stopped falling and the food hasn't stopped growing.
This is man made with cruel intent.
This is pure evil.
Why aren't the BBC trying to raise consciousness about this?
Why are the BBC only giving out the bare minimum of information just now and again?
Why aren't the pop stars out raising money?
Well Britain are the chief weapons suppliers for this genocide to start with.
The pilots that are destroying Yemen and slaughtering the civilian population are being trained how to do so in the UK .... specifically in North Wales so it wouldn't be in the interests of the establishment to be reporting on it daily .... so they don't.
People who type this stuff out on the internet might be disappearing too ..... because it has to hushed up as much as possible for .... the establishment and its agendas.
Yemen has great strategic value just now in the elitists plans so must be destroyed and owned.

URGENT
YEMEN CRISIS APPEAL
Children are dying every day.
Millions are on the brink of starvation.

Why your donation is so urgent and important

Conflict in Yemen has triggered the world's most acute humanitarian crisis. Children are dying from hunger every day. A whole generation of Yemeni children are at risk of losing their future. With nearly two million children suffering from severe malnutrition, time is quickly running out.

WFP is on the front lines, providing more than seven million Yemenis on the brink of starvation with critical support. We stand ready to feed as many as 14 million people but we cannot afford any further disruption to our life-saving operations. Getting food urgently into Yemen is essential.

More than three years of conflict have pushed the country to the brink of famine. Nearly 18 million people do not know where their next meal is coming from.

We can’t do this work without the generous support of people like you.
https://donation.wfp.org/gb-en/yemen?ut ... ZMRUUBHUAE

Possibly the worst thing happening to people on the planet right now.
If this was the eighties everyone would be talking about it.
There would be tv appeals pop songs written millions involved in giving and helping.
People even selling their houses to relieve such suffering but not now.
Are the days of compassion fading?
Do people no longer really care?
This isn't a disaster where we have to wait for the rain.
This is a disaster that could be stopped by stopping the bombing.
This could be made to stop and start to heal by stopping the main nation involved in this slaughter ... Saudi Arabia.
But it won't be as our Royal Air Force continues guilt free to train the pilots of genocide and this country continues to supply the weapons.

Where are the BBC nightly on this?
Yup couple of reports now and then but not much from on the ground and absolutely no outrage.
Where are our priests .... silent.
The BBC are obviously by design and order as quiet as they can get away with over this.
Shame on them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 am

There is the lie about the white helmets, the lies about Assad using chemical weapons, the lies about 'barrel bombs' on his own people. The Russia fear mongering without evidence, the Iran fear mongering without evidence the failure to report the opium trade flourishing under US/Western occupation of Afghanistan.

The failure to report about the corruption that left Haiti with little more than expensive hotels and facilities miles from the disaster area and about 300 new shoddy shacks built for victims of the earthquake. The failure to report on French riots, failure to report on much of Israel's attacks on Gaza and Syria.

The use of carefully selected politicians and think tanks on news programmes and current affairs programmes. Who can forget the newsnight photoshop of Corbyn in front of Russian buildings with a red hue and dimmed to disguise his cap and make it look like Russian headwear.

The full support it gave to the anti Semitism lies against JC, among other propaganda aimed at Corbyn. The political interviews with Labour people and Conservative people being starkly different in tone. The refusal to cover the true cost of austerity and the hardships faced by the sick and disabled. Most of that I'm aware of because others have posted about it or alternative media has pointed it out in articles.
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:27 am

A good propaganda outlet will report the truth most of the time on things that don't really matter or cannot be controlled by said organisation.
The bullshit will have many truths too along with lies by omission.
Helps if it has a friendly face
If the masses are arguing about things of no import to the establishment or can be manipulated too then we have divide and rule.
Bread and circuses is as powerful as ever too.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:28 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:A good propaganda outlet will report the truth most of the time on things that don't really matter or cannot be controlled by said organisation.
If the masses are arguing about things of no import to the establishment or can be manipulated too then we have divide and rule.

Divide and rule has been the British way historically.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:37 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:A good propaganda outlet will report the truth most of the time on things that don't really matter or cannot be controlled by said organisation.

Divide and rule has been the British way historically.

The Tory way. :shoot:

Postby Jon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I have read the transcript of the phone calls between Blair and Gaddafi that occurred shortly before Gaddafi was assassinated. In them he warns Blair of the threat to Europe from the Islamists if Libya falls. The attack on Libya - or should I say the official narrative behind it - has never made sense to me.

I'm prepared to accept that there may be some sort of high level collusion between the state broadcaster and the 'establishment' (I don't like that word, it's too much of a conspiracy trope, but I can't think of a better alternative) but without evidence I'm very wary of proceeding on the basis that it's true. It's too easy to fall into the trap of the conspiracy mindset.
Jon

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:52 pm

How much airtime did the Ethiopian famine of the eighties get?
Almost none stop.
It was nowhere near as serious as what's going on right now in Yemen.
How much airtime is the hunger and the dying starving civilians getting which is on a much much larger scale?
Almost none.
Why?
Because it's our weapons and our training that's doing the slaughter not the lack of rain and the public .... might just be so shocked as to bring the whole thing to an end.

Why are you afraid of the word conspiracy?
Do you think governments banks and big business don't conspire against us?
They keep getting caught out doing it and still people are afraid of the word conspiracy!
Why?
You don't have to be involved in the flat earth shit and other nonsense that's about.
It's pretty easy to discover who the genuine reporters are and aren't.
The banks have robbed people again and again while pretending to be honest businesses.
They are currently paying back billions to people over miss sold goods .... only because they were caught of course.
They keep getting busted for laundering billions in drug money .... small fine slap on the wrist and business as usual.
They have lied to us for years about how money is created and by whom but their covers been blown so have had to admit that yes banks make it out of thin air or less and then lend it to you at interest.
The next big economic collapse is upon the world almost and that might expose the next big scandal .... the selling of gold that doesn't exist.
Billions and more has been taken off individuals and companies in return for bits of paper that tell them they now own such and such an amount of gold .... but uit doesn't exist.
More paper has been sold than gold that actually exists.
No one is sure how big this is because no one has been policing it.
Is it a hundred times more paper or a thousand times or even more?
When the day of reckoning comes for the banks it will be interesting to see what people and organisations demand in return for their worthless bits of paper and what they get if anything.
Penny on the pound?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:03 pm

If Corbyn or anyone else said we are changing the banking system to the point where money will be created by the government interest free who would it be that would stop it dead in its tracks if not the establishment?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:If Corbyn or anyone else said we are changing the banking system to the point where money will be created by the government interest free who would it be that would stop it dead in its tracks if not the establishment?

The world bank and IMF!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:If Corbyn or anyone else said we are changing the banking system to the point where money will be created by the government interest free who would it be that would stop it dead in its tracks if not the establishment?

The world bank and IMF!

Meaning they're bigger than your vote?
Bigger than your democracy and have control over any and all governmenments whenever the need arises?
I wonder how they'd do it.
Call in the Pentagon?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

The world bank and IMF!

Meaning they're bigger than your vote?
Bigger than your democracy and have control over any and all governmenments whenever the need arises?
I wonder how they'd do it.
Call in the Pentagon?

There would be no need for that. The world would not welcome any country printing worthless paper money.
The notes might as well have “bank of toyland” on them for all they’ll be worth.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs