Grace Millane’s Body found

Grace Millane’s Body found

Postby Disgusted » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 pm

This must be incredibly heartbreaking for her family. I do hope the NZ Police have got the murderer and they make an example of him.
Young girls should be able to travel the world without fear, but this case shows once again that they can’t. Measures need to be put in place now to make them safer at least.
Disgusted

Re: Grace Millane’s Body found

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Young men should be able to travel the world without fear too, like the American backpacker who was murdered in Mexico while on a motorbike trip to South America. Stop acting as if the world isn’t dangerous for men too.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:Young men should be able to travel the world without fear too, like the American backpacker who was murdered in Mexico while on a motorbike trip to South America. Stop acting as if the world isn’t dangerous for men too.

Getting bitten by a sea snake ended one man’s life too but we can’t legislate against such events.
Keeping youngsters safe abroad could be.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:07 pm

It says they have a suspect in custody.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46497530

I also read that she used Tinder while out there. There’s a risk to everything I suppose but Tinder seems way too risky, just hooking up with a stranger for some nookie means you’ll be alone with them before you really know them.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:It says they have a suspect in custody.

I also read that she used Tinder while out there. There’s a risk to everything I suppose but Tinder seems way too risky, just hooking up with a stranger for some nookie means you’ll be alone with them before you really know them.

A warning to all.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:

A warning to all.

Seems a crazy thing to do to me. But couples have done it since time began.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

A warning to all.

Tinder and all similar apps must attract predators

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

A warning to all.

Do you think that’s what happened here?
There have been lots of stories, not widely reported, of gay men being murdered after hooking up with strangers, maybe if these things were reported honestly a bit more people would be more cautious.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

A warning to all.

Do you think that’s what happened here?
There have been lots of stories, not widely reported, of gay men being murdered after hooking up with strangers, maybe if these things were reported honestly a bit more people would be more cautious.

Yes she picked a predator in my opinion, but only the police can confirm this

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Well I hope they do follow up the case with some facts about why it happened.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Well I hope they do follow up the case with some facts about why it happened.

Man charged with murder in court today. Good!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Well I hope they do follow up the case with some facts about why it happened.

Not sure if I’ve got the case the right way round but it seems they got him before they found the body. Did he tell them where it was, maybe?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Not sure if I’ve got the case the right way round but it seems they got him before they found the body. Did he tell them where it was, maybe?

I think we will discover the timeline and what is alleged to have happened to the poor girl as the trial progresses.
I wonder if the family will fly out there to claim her body and attend the trial to see the alleged culprit in court.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I think we will discover the timeline and what is alleged to have happened to the poor girl as the trial progresses.
I wonder if the family will fly out there to claim her body and attend the trial to see the alleged culprit in court.

Seems the dad was already out there as soon as she was reported missing. And it looks like she was murdered on her birthday, fvck!

Timeline here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46502649 I was right, they did indeed find her body after arresting the bloke she was last seen with.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Seems the dad was already out there as soon as she was reported missing. And it looks like she was murdered on her birthday, fvck!

Timeline here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46502649 I was right, they did indeed find her body after arresting the bloke she was last seen with.

Thanks, that would suggest he murdered her, hired the car in his own name to dump her body and when arrested gave up the location of the body.
This could be an open and shut case.
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs