Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:"Which countries has Russia carried out regime changes in?"

Oh at last - an easy question.

Let's try Poland........Yugoslavia.......Romania.......Hungary (remember the tanks rolling in, in 1956 ?).....Afghanistan.....Lithuania......Estonia.....Latvia

Eight so far, that was just a quick scan through my memory.

I tried to tell him that but the man is so brainwashed and blinkered he thinks Russia are whiter than white.
He even once said on here that"The Russians were 'invited' into Afghanistan by a pro-Russian government." :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
He's great for entertainment.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Fletch wrote:

Let's try Poland........Yugoslavia.......Romania.......Hungary (remember the tanks rolling in, in 1956 ?).....Afghanistan.....Lithuania......Estonia.....Latvia

Like Raven, you live in the past.

This is 2018, this is about regime changes and propaganda in the 21st century.

Nothing to say about your earlier assertions that this was all above board and innocuous?

You asked for examples and when proven wrong, by more than one poster, you now move the goal posts.
From what date would you like Lily White Russia to be judged?
Please advise :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:

I tried to tell him that but the man is so brainwashed and blinkered he thinks Russia are whiter than white.
He even once said on here that"The Russians were 'invited' into Afghanistan by a pro-Russian government." :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Russia, Russia, Russia :doomed:

msm mainliners regurgitating ww2 propaganda in order to justify current aggressions and interference in 3rd countries by the UK/West.

keen to ignore Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen,

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Honduras 2009 *
Libya 2011 *
Syria 2012
Ukraine 2014 *

https://williamblum.org/essays/read/ove ... aster-list

You think all those happened without any UK input? Parliament even voted on some of them and millions marched against them in London.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Fletch wrote:

Nothing to say about your earlier assertions that this was all above board and innocuous?

You need to have a word with yourself, Fletch.

My earlier assertion was "Sounds rather like Cambridge Analytica to me." Am I to assume that you regard Cambridge Analytica as above board and innocuous?

There is a simple rule that I apply to Russia, Tory governments and greedy businesses. Leopards never change their spots. If you think Russia's naked ambition has changed one iota in the last hundred years, then you are naive at best.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:08 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Russia, Russia, Russia :doomed:

msm mainliners regurgitating ww2 propaganda in order to justify current aggressions and interference in 3rd countries by the UK/West.

keen to ignore Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen,

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Honduras 2009 *
Libya 2011 *
Syria 2012
Ukraine 2014 *

https://williamblum.org/essays/read/ove ... aster-list

You think all those happened without any UK input? Parliament even voted on some of them and millions marched against them in London.

You really are one naive fool, and like I said before "welcome to geopolitics, a real two way street" --not the one way street you think it is being so blinkered :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

My earlier assertion was "Sounds rather like Cambridge Analytica to me." Am I to assume that you regard Cambridge Analytica as above board and innocuous?

There is a simple rule that I apply to Russia, Tory governments and greedy businesses. Leopards never change their spots. If you think Russia's naked ambition has changed one iota in the last hundred years, then you are naive at best.

I helpfully included your quotes from that thread in this one.

It's nothing like Cambridge Analytica which was data harvesting.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

And what exactly do you think that data was to be used for? May I respectfully suggest the undermining of regimes, potential regimes and other institutions? Or perhaps it was just to target us as buyers of TVs and washing machines.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

And what exactly do you think that data was to be used for? May I respectfully suggest the undermining of regimes, potential regimes and other institutions? Or perhaps it was just to target us as buyers of TVs and washing machines.

:pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

You seem keen to avoid condemning this sort of behaviour from the British Government.

You claimed it was benign when I first posted about it. Now more has come out about it and it's use to attack and undermine the official opposition and you suddenly want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this.

Propaganda about Russia, propaganda about Labour, propaganda about JC and yet people still hold this sort of stuff up as proof of wrong doing. Nothing has been learnt since Göring...

“Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Felch as you seem intent on stating, totally wrongly, that Russia is incapable of wrongdoing (in spite of evidence to the contrary) why don't you just vote with your feet and go and live there?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:Felch as you seem intent on stating, totally wrongly, that Russia is incapable of wrongdoing (in spite of evidence to the contrary) why don't you just vote with your feet and go and live there?

:dunno:

BTW

KIEV REGIME – A WESTERN FRANKENSTEIN CREATION

https://southfront.org/kiev-regime-a-we ... -creation/
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Felch as you seem intent on stating, totally wrongly, that Russia is incapable of wrongdoing (in spite of evidence to the contrary) why don't you just vote with your feet and go and live there?

BTW

Have you ever heard of Plantations Felch? Put enough of your own into other countries and Forcibly Remove Others and you become the dominant population. What a good idea hey?

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/publicatio ... -years-ago

Idiot :off head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:02 pm

"You seem keen to avoid condemning this sort of behaviour from the British Government.

You claimed it was benign when I first posted about it. Now more has come out about it and it's use to attack and undermine the official opposition and you suddenly want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this."

Fletch, In your original post about this, it was intimated (and what I read confirmed) that the unit in question was set up to combat fake news / propaganda / Chinese whispers being used by foreign powers to undermine our government and institutions, as well as others.

As you say, more has emerged - and it appears that far from just being a defensive mechanism, it is being used to undermine OUR OWN elected representatives. That's my concern.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:"You seem keen to avoid condemning this sort of behaviour from the British Government.

You claimed it was benign when I first posted about it. Now more has come out about it and it's use to attack and undermine the official opposition and you suddenly want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this."

Fletch, In your original post about this, it was intimated (and what I read confirmed) that the unit in question was set up to combat fake news / propaganda / Chinese whispers being used by foreign powers to undermine our government and institutions, as well as others.

As you say, more has emerged - and it appears that far from just being a defensive mechanism, it is being used to undermine OUR OWN elected representatives. That's my concern.

If they're prepared to do that, what makes any of their claims about Russia true? :dunno:

The news in this country is full of propaganda about other countries we are at war with or wishing to undermine. This has been shown up time and time again, see the video jack posted of Eva Bartlett taking a msm journalist to task for his lies. The propaganda includes those mainstream fact checking sites and places like snopes and Bellingcat. Those are outlets for the sort of outfit described in this instance.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Fletch wrote:

BTW

So Felch, when will you vote with your feet and go live in Lily White Russia?
I ask because I am wondering how long you will last over there as and when and if, as is bound to happen, you go online and criticise the Russian government --even midly.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs