Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"You seem keen to avoid condemning this sort of behaviour from the British Government.

You claimed it was benign when I first posted about it. Now more has come out about it and it's use to attack and undermine the official opposition and you suddenly want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this."

Fletch, In your original post about this, it was intimated (and what I read confirmed) that the unit in question was set up to combat fake news / propaganda / Chinese whispers being used by foreign powers to undermine our government and institutions, as well as others.

As you say, more has emerged - and it appears that far from just being a defensive mechanism, it is being used to undermine OUR OWN elected representatives. That's my concern.


If they're prepared to do that, what makes any of their claims about Russia true? :dunno:

The news in this country is full of propaganda about other countries we are at war with or wishing to undermine. This has been shown up time and time again, see the video jack posted of Eva Bartlett taking a msm journalist to task for his lies. The propaganda includes those mainstream fact checking sites and places like snopes and Bellingcat. Those are outlets for the sort of outfit described in this instance.

Blood hell Felch, this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.

Do you realise that Nazi Germany lied during WW2 with newsreels fed to the populace --- just as Britain did?

Are you really so bloody naive? It has been going on since time immemorial you clown. Misinformation designed to undermine others and bolster one's own position is nothing new.

But I must ask "What are your thoughts on the Salisbury Poisonings?" Please advise
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32626
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"You seem keen to avoid condemning this sort of behaviour from the British Government.

You claimed it was benign when I first posted about it. Now more has come out about it and it's use to attack and undermine the official opposition and you suddenly want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this."

Fletch, In your original post about this, it was intimated (and what I read confirmed) that the unit in question was set up to combat fake news / propaganda / Chinese whispers being used by foreign powers to undermine our government and institutions, as well as others.

As you say, more has emerged - and it appears that far from just being a defensive mechanism, it is being used to undermine OUR OWN elected representatives. That's my concern.


If they're prepared to do that, what makes any of their claims about Russia true? :dunno:

The news in this country is full of propaganda about other countries we are at war with or wishing to undermine. This has been shown up time and time again, see the video jack posted of Eva Bartlett taking a msm journalist to task for his lies. The propaganda includes those mainstream fact checking sites and places like snopes and Bellingcat. Those are outlets for the sort of outfit described in this instance.

Blood hell Felch, this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.

Do you realise that Nazi Germany lied during WW2 with newsreels fed to the populace --- just as Britain did?

Are you really so bloody naive? It has been going on since time immemorial you clown. Misinformation designed to undermine others and bolster one's own position is nothing new.

But I must ask "What are your thoughts on the Salisbury Poisonings?" Please advise


No evidence exists and no-one has been charged, have they?

A reminder:

this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.


So why believe it then raven?
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13229
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"You seem keen to avoid condemning this sort of behaviour from the British Government.

You claimed it was benign when I first posted about it. Now more has come out about it and it's use to attack and undermine the official opposition and you suddenly want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this."

Fletch, In your original post about this, it was intimated (and what I read confirmed) that the unit in question was set up to combat fake news / propaganda / Chinese whispers being used by foreign powers to undermine our government and institutions, as well as others.

As you say, more has emerged - and it appears that far from just being a defensive mechanism, it is being used to undermine OUR OWN elected representatives. That's my concern.


If they're prepared to do that, what makes any of their claims about Russia true? :dunno:

The news in this country is full of propaganda about other countries we are at war with or wishing to undermine. This has been shown up time and time again, see the video jack posted of Eva Bartlett taking a msm journalist to task for his lies. The propaganda includes those mainstream fact checking sites and places like snopes and Bellingcat. Those are outlets for the sort of outfit described in this instance.

Blood hell Felch, this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.

Do you realise that Nazi Germany lied during WW2 with newsreels fed to the populace --- just as Britain did?

Are you really so bloody naive? It has been going on since time immemorial you clown. Misinformation designed to undermine others and bolster one's own position is nothing new.

But I must ask "What are your thoughts on the Salisbury Poisonings?" Please advise


No evidence exists and no-one has been charged, have they?

A reminder:

this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.


So why believe it then raven?

So why do you believe all the Russian bullshit Felch? :cuppaT:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32626
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:No evidence exists and no-one has been charged, have they?

A reminder:

this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.


So why believe it then raven?

So why do you believe all the Russian bullshit Felch? :cuppaT:


I rarely quote or link to Russian media. :dunno:

Might be the odd Military briefing/statement and not R. T very often. If at all it's about Middle East operations and is backed up by other independent media.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13229
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:26 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:No evidence exists and no-one has been charged, have they?

A reminder:

this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.


So why believe it then raven?

So why do you believe all the Russian bullshit Felch? :cuppaT:


I rarely quote or link to Russian media. :dunno:

Might be the odd Military briefing/statement and not R. T very often. If at all it's about Middle East operations and is backed up by other independent media.


:pmsl: Says the man who is so naive he'd simply hand over NI to the EU and to hell with the consequences--tell me, are your sources mainly men in pubs?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32626
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:30 pm

British Spies Infiltrated Bernie Sanders' Campaign?

The Integrity Initiative, a British pseudo-NGO tasked with running anti-Russian propaganda operation, was recently exposed. Further digging into it revealed a much wider operation. It seems to involve a mole British spies inserted into the Bernie Sanders campaign.

The leaked papers of the Initiative have since been confirmed as genuine. More relevant details continued to emerge:

We have barely scratched the surface of what it, and it’s project Integrity Initiative are. Everywhere we look we find links to what could be described as the ‘deep state’, including, but not limited to (by a long way), the Institute of Modern Russia, 77th Brigade, the Information Warfare Initiative, Prop or Not and a host of other organisations which, rather than protecting us against disinformation, appear to be running covert disinformation operations via the corporate media and on social media.


Now we learn that other operations were underway with regards to Sanders and also against Jeremy Corbyn. Craig Murray seems to have learned more and promises to tell it in a future installment. There are several other people who are digging further into the issue and we can expect that this will develop into an even more serious scandal.

The anglo-american anti-Russian campaign, of which the Integrity Initiative is a part, seems to have a much wider target field than Russia. It is used to press for censorship of all unwelcome opinion that runs against the 'deep state' ordered narrative. It is used to undermine political opposition to the campaign domestically as well as abroad. And, as Murray says, we can expect it to become even more dirty as it proceeds.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/12/b ... paign.html

I did say there would be more to come about this outfit. :wurms:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13229
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"You seem keen to avoid condemning this sort of behaviour from the British Government.

You claimed it was benign when I first posted about it. Now more has come out about it and it's use to attack and undermine the official opposition and you suddenly want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this."

Fletch, In your original post about this, it was intimated (and what I read confirmed) that the unit in question was set up to combat fake news / propaganda / Chinese whispers being used by foreign powers to undermine our government and institutions, as well as others.

As you say, more has emerged - and it appears that far from just being a defensive mechanism, it is being used to undermine OUR OWN elected representatives. That's my concern.


If they're prepared to do that, what makes any of their claims about Russia true? :dunno:

The news in this country is full of propaganda about other countries we are at war with or wishing to undermine. This has been shown up time and time again, see the video jack posted of Eva Bartlett taking a msm journalist to task for his lies. The propaganda includes those mainstream fact checking sites and places like snopes and Bellingcat. Those are outlets for the sort of outfit described in this instance.

Blood hell Felch, this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.

Do you realise that Nazi Germany lied during WW2 with newsreels fed to the populace --- just as Britain did?

Are you really so bloody naive? It has been going on since time immemorial you clown. Misinformation designed to undermine others and bolster one's own position is nothing new.

But I must ask "What are your thoughts on the Salisbury Poisonings?" Please advise


No evidence exists and no-one has been charged, have they?

A reminder:

this country --as per all others - feeds the press bullshit to demonise others as it suits.


So why believe it then raven?

Okay Tovarich :more beer:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32626
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Fletch wrote:British Spies Infiltrated Bernie Sanders' Campaign?

The Integrity Initiative, a British pseudo-NGO tasked with running anti-Russian propaganda operation, was recently exposed. Further digging into it revealed a much wider operation. It seems to involve a mole British spies inserted into the Bernie Sanders campaign.

The leaked papers of the Initiative have since been confirmed as genuine. More relevant details continued to emerge:

We have barely scratched the surface of what it, and it’s project Integrity Initiative are. Everywhere we look we find links to what could be described as the ‘deep state’, including, but not limited to (by a long way), the Institute of Modern Russia, 77th Brigade, the Information Warfare Initiative, Prop or Not and a host of other organisations which, rather than protecting us against disinformation, appear to be running covert disinformation operations via the corporate media and on social media.


Now we learn that other operations were underway with regards to Sanders and also against Jeremy Corbyn. Craig Murray seems to have learned more and promises to tell it in a future installment. There are several other people who are digging further into the issue and we can expect that this will develop into an even more serious scandal.

The anglo-american anti-Russian campaign, of which the Integrity Initiative is a part, seems to have a much wider target field than Russia. It is used to press for censorship of all unwelcome opinion that runs against the 'deep state' ordered narrative. It is used to undermine political opposition to the campaign domestically as well as abroad. And, as Murray says, we can expect it to become even more dirty as it proceeds.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/12/b ... paign.html

I did say there would be more to come about this outfit. :wurms:

Felch, The Beano and Viz are funny but why do you get all your information from such sources?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32626
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Wilson wrote:The ardent Remainers who recently decided to be crusaders against political corruption are strangely quite about this...


We're more bothered about things that will directly fuck up our lives, We're a partisan movement, thanks for the mention... :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90388
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 am

Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:The ardent Remainers who recently decided to be crusaders against political corruption are strangely quite about this...


We're more bothered about things that will directly fuck up our lives, We're a partisan movement, thanks for the mention... :smilin:


And those of our descendants, because we care and we don't have a nationalist mindset because we believe in unity and progression
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32626
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:20 am

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:The ardent Remainers who recently decided to be crusaders against political corruption are strangely quite about this...


We're more bothered about things that will directly fuck up our lives, We're a partisan movement, thanks for the mention... :smilin:


And those of our descendants, because we care and we don't have a nationalist mindset because we believe in unity and progression


So mote it be...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90388
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:29 am

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:The ardent Remainers who recently decided to be crusaders against political corruption are strangely quite about this...


We're more bothered about things that will directly fuck up our lives, We're a partisan movement, thanks for the mention... :smilin:


And those of our descendants, because we care and we don't have a nationalist mindset because we believe in unity and progression


So mote it be...


I do hope so, a complete reversal of this insanity is the best outcome and that is a fact, for all our futures.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32626
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Wilson » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Some bizzare shit going on on Twitter atm. Rachel Riley (yes her from Countdown) spent last night accusing people who criticise that pillock Alan (sorry "Lord Sugar" :gigglesnshit:) of being Antisemitic. She's then, this morning, talking about how racist Corbyn supporters are & how the reaction to Alan calling us "Losers & none achievers" is antisemitic?!!

For anyone unaware, Alan Sugar has made explicitly racist comments on Twitter himself so this whole thing is just bizzare...

I don't believe Rachel is a stupid person so, WTAF???
User avatar
Wilson
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:57 pm

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Jon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Wilson wrote:Some bizzare shit going on on Twitter atm. Rachel Riley (yes her from Countdown) spent last night accusing people who criticise that pillock Alan (sorry "Lord Sugar" :gigglesnshit:) of being Antisemitic. She's then, this morning, talking about how racist Corbyn supporters are & how the reaction to Alan calling us "Losers & none achievers" is antisemitic?!!

For anyone unaware, Alan Sugar has made explicitly racist comments on Twitter himself so this whole thing is just bizzare...

I don't believe Rachel is a stupid person so, WTAF???


What's bizarre about it?
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Tories fund Corbyn smear group

Postby Wilson » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Jon wrote:
Wilson wrote:Some bizzare shit going on on Twitter atm. Rachel Riley (yes her from Countdown) spent last night accusing people who criticise that pillock Alan (sorry "Lord Sugar" :gigglesnshit:) of being Antisemitic. She's then, this morning, talking about how racist Corbyn supporters are & how the reaction to Alan calling us "Losers & none achievers" is antisemitic?!!

For anyone unaware, Alan Sugar has made explicitly racist comments on Twitter himself so this whole thing is just bizzare...

I don't believe Rachel is a stupid person so, WTAF???


What's bizarre about it?


There are countless reasons to dislike an obnoxious racist like Alan. Minor celebrities throwing serious accusations around in an attempt to defend the obnoxious racist is very bizzare Jon. Perhaps not by 2018s standards but I refuse to get used to this fucked up country we've become.
User avatar
Wilson
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests