'No Smocking Gun'

Re: 'No Smocking Gun'

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Fletch wrote:What were/are "the Kremlin dealings"?

The hotel idea? He's got a few of them already, why would a Russian one matter? :dunno:

Because real estate is the most often used way of concealing unlawful payments, by far.
Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

The hotel idea? He's got a few of them already, why would a Russian one matter? :dunno:

Because real estate is the most often used way of concealing unlawful payments, by far.

I see. So how much did his Kremlin connected land deal cost and how much was actually paid?

Who was paying who? :ooer:
Fletch

Postby Maddog » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:19 pm

I'm talking in regards to the election. Doing business in Russia is perfectly legal. Plenty of US companies and idividuals do that. If they can prove he worked with Russians to help his election, he's in trouble. I have yet to see any evidence of that.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Fletch wrote:Clinton News Network? Jeez... :thud:

Whenever Trump is mentioned there will always be a Trump Troll saying 'B..b..but her emails'
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I see. So how much did his Kremlin connected land deal cost and how much was actually paid?

It's about laundering the money, making illegal cash legal. Yeah, you're going to take a hit at face value of the currency but you gained it from illegal means and you made a huge profit if only you can spend some of it.

I can't be arsed to look for the report, but some Russian oligarch bought a property from Individual-1 and promptly destroyed it, why do you think that was?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Maddog wrote:

I'm talking in regards to the election. Doing business in Russia is perfectly legal. Plenty of US companies and idividuals do that. If they can prove he worked with Russians to help his election, he's in trouble. I have yet to see any evidence of that.

Me too.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

Whenever Trump is mentioned there will always be a Trump Troll saying 'B..b..but her emails'

Ivanka's? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

I have no time for Trump. Told you this before but you don't seem to grasp that.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

It's about laundering the money, making illegal cash legal. Yeah, you're going to take a hit at face value of the currency but you gained it from illegal means and you made a huge profit if only you can spend some of it.

I can't be arsed to look for the report, but some Russian oligarch bought a property from Individual-1 and promptly destroyed it, why do you think that was?

That has nothing to do with Russia or the election though.

I don't like Trump. He's a ziocon owned by Israel and the MIC. He's not as bright as he thinks and is as least as likely to start major wars as Hilary was but this Russia collusion is a Dems creation.
Fletch

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I have no time for Trump. Told you this before but you don't seem to grasp that.

I grasp that it's a lie just fine+
Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I grasp that it's a lie just fine+

Then you've not read much of what I've posted about him or the US.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Fletch wrote:That has nothing to do with Russia or the election though.

I don't like Trump. He's a ziocon owned by Israel and the MIC. He's not as bright as he thinks and is as least as likely to start major wars as Hilary was but this Russia collusion is a Dems creation.

Remind me, to what political party do both Robert Mueller and James Comey (the guy who threw the election to Individual-1 by opening yet another investigation into her fucking emails just before the election) identify with and are members of? Individual-1 was backed by his mate Bannon who ran the media for the campaign for the presidency, guess who just came out as a sponsor for the breitbart alternative news network...

Bibi Netanyahu, funny old world...

The Mafia is in the chair and you can see how they fuck things up for instant profit, ever watch Goodfellas? What better than to put the guy who sent Gotti away in charge of an investigation against the fucking Mafia?

They run the press and they manipulate minds. There is no NWO, it's just the same old shit pitting people against people for money and it's got fuck all to do with the joos, it's rich people wanting to stay rich.

You need to have a word with yourself...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Stooo wrote:

Remind me, to what political party do both Robert Mueller and James Comey (the guy who threw the election to Individual-1 by opening yet another investigation into her fucking emails just before the election) identify with and are members of? Individual-1 was backed by his mate Bannon who ran the media for the campaign for the presidency, guess who just came out as a sponsor for the breitbart alternative news network...

The Mafia is in the chair and you can see how they fuck things up for instant profit, ever watch Goodfellas? What better than to put the guy who sent Gotti away in charge of an investigation against the fucking Mafia?

They run the press and they manipulate minds. There is no NWO, it's just the same old shit pitting people against people for money and it's got fuck all to do with the joos, it's rich people wanting to stay rich.

He can't he's a Trump Troll.

Any thread on any subject must, absolutely must, be brought back to Hilary's e-mails.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:

He can't he's a Trump Troll.

Any thread on any subject must, absolutely must, be brought back to Hilary's e-mails.

I'm not going to bandy insults around, I'll stick to the facts.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Stooo wrote:

Never seen Goodfellas but I do know the US is corrupt to the core. By condemning both parties, both candidates, the deep state and even Robert HEU Mueller and his mates at the FBI and DOJ I would have thought it clear I have no time for any of them.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs