May seems happy in the EU

May seems happy in the EU

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:39 am

Watching C4 news earlier covering Mays Tour de Europe i couldn't help but notice how much more happier she seemed meeting other country leaders in Brussels, than when she's here in UK. In fact they gave her a warm polite welcome whilst her own government and some citizens want her strung up!

But listen to what the Prime Minister of Luxembourg had to say (7 min 40 sec into clip) and Prime Minister of Netherland at 9 min 2 sec). Both spot on.

phpBB [video]
Grafenwalder

Re: May seems happy in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:57 am

Last night, having heard her pitch, EU leaders described her as "Poor and Vague"

"She needs to tell us what she wants" was the common theme.

Pretty much the identical comment we have heard for the last two years. We just don't seem to be able to be upfront and honest, so as usual the EU gets accused of bullying and intransigence. It isn't them.... it's us.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Lip reading expert reveals what Theresa May and Jean-Claude Juncker were REALLY saying in furious row
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/l ... ailsignout
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Hardly a furious row - she should sign up as a member on here. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:56 pm

So we now have to wait well into January for her to come back to the HOC, tell them she has nothing extra and the deal get voted down.

She is trying to back rebel Tories (and others) into a corner, as No Deal looms.

Despicable, and it won't work.

Meanwhile, the 10 year NHS plan has been 'shelved due to Brexit'....
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:Meanwhile, the 10 year NHS plan has been 'shelved due to Brexit'....

What - this wasn't true? :yikes:

McAz

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:So we now have to wait well into January for her to come back to the HOC, tell them she has nothing extra and the deal get voted down.

She is trying to back rebel Tories (and others) into a corner, as No Deal looms.

Despicable, and it won't work.

Meanwhile, the 10 year NHS plan has been 'shelved due to Brexit'....

Only a postponement apparently cd so will see what the New Year brings. Perhaps a postponement of Brexit. :mrgreen:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 0cfa281feb
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Watching C4 news earlier covering Mays Tour de Europe i couldn't help but notice how much more happier she seemed meeting other country leaders in Brussels, than when she's here in UK. In fact they gave her a warm polite welcome whilst her own government and some citizens want her strung up!

But listen to what the Prime Minister of Luxembourg had to say (7 min 40 sec into clip) and Prime Minister of Netherland at 9 min 2 sec). Both spot on.

phpBB [video]

Some are clearly unaware that May (The Remainer) and her (mainly Remain) Parliament have merely been going through the motions (in collusion with the EU) to make Brexit as appetising as a shit sandwich in order to scare the hell out of the British people for the last 2 years ---In order to keep us in.

Such great theatre, what a pantomime? There was no way the Brexiteers were ever going to win.

Hurrah!!! People's vote, 2nd referendum? Whatever? We are NEVER going to leave at this rate --unless we have a leader who wants us to. And that is highly unlikely.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Let's hope it works then. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:02 pm

McAz wrote:Let's hope it works then. :thumbsup:

My EU passport is safely tucked away ready for my continuance as an EU citizen, and I am very happy for that to continue until such time as I pop my socks :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs